Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Seeker
Question Earth Weavers

I'm not sure where else to put this, and as I have only ever been able to experience it through a meditative trance, here seems like as good a spot as any...

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Earth Weavers/weaving?

I first found out I could do it when I was about 14. I'd gone to a group meditation with my Aunt, and when the woman guiding us had us visualize we were outside the earth, I was able to see all the energy paths crossing in minute silver threads. I had the strongest urge to play with them. Knit together the threads that seemed frayed or broken, and wipe clean the ones that seemed old or dirty.
The earth literally looked like a giant ball of silver yarn.

I could literally feel my arms trying to physically reach out and touch and do these things, but I was scared. I had no idea what was happening.
My aunt explained to me that she, the others, and obviously myself were earth weavers. That we could physically manipulate the flow of magical energy in the world.
That's it. That's all the explanation I got.
I couldn't find much of anything online as I tried to research it, other than only those who have an affinity to the earth (those born under the sign of an earth element, some vegans, etc) could do it.

I have done it over the years. Nothing big. Just maintenence. I'm literally too scared I will stuff up the world if I do something I shouldn't.
I know I'm not alone. I have seen others out there with me, though I can't communicate with them.
Does anyone here have any form of in depth explanation for this? I could really use it.
Old 21-11-2016, 03:43 AM
Gracey

The silver yarn you talk about reminds me of what some call the silver cord. A cord that is attached to each individual and to the divine. Native Americans have a version of it also.

I saw these silver strings once myself in my late 20's. I saw a lot of them dangling above me.

So, you are healing people as an earth weaver?
Old 21-11-2016, 06:03 AM
Seeker
I really don't know much about it. Just what my aunt told me. The cords are so much worse off in over industrialised zones and war zones. Im pretty sure they are connected to ley crossings and such... but I have no idea... I was hoping someone here could help me understand it more.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Guide
Though visualisation is majorly observed in kabbalist pagans yet it part of few methods in meditation too.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Seeker
tbh i know about nothing when it comes to kabbalah lol.
i do visualise a lot when i meditate though