Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamextremes
I am not accustomed to forums and people needing to prove their point, so I apologize if I've taken your words the wrong way.
No offense taken. I was not trying to force you to prove your point. I was just discussing the topic from my perspective.
Old 19-01-2015, 02:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamextremes
Yes but I already acknowledged that. And the big bang accounts for this universe, some theorize that other universes exist. (And other dimensions, realms, etc.) So in that regard, we are all possibly even older. Thanks for the response.

I mentioned that our universe resulted from a collision of other space/time dimensions theorized in M or Brane theory. You may be correct if Spirit is a common web entangling other space/time dimensions as well as this one.
Old 19-01-2015, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Trying asking these materialists what caused the 'big bang' and see if they can find an answer.

Thet never cease to amaze me with their nonsense lol.

If you study the physics of M theory you will understand how the big bang could have originated. A lot more plausible then some imaginary sky god creating it. Ummm like who then created that sky god?

Nonsense? Creationism is nonsense. So long as science is able to substantiate a phenomenon we should not be satisfied only to believe. To say we believe is to admit that we do not know.
Old 19-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
If you study the physics of M theory you will understand how the big bang could have originated. A lot more plausible then some imaginary sky god creating it. Ummm like who then created that sky god?

Nonsense? Creationism is nonsense. So long as science is able to substantiate a phenomenon we should not be satisfied only to believe. To say we believe is to admit that we do not know.

You have to ask as well though, where did everything that caused that originate. The universe and what was in it being eternal with no start is just as mind bending as a deity being here eternal with no start.

I think the breadth of these things is supposed to go deeper than the logical mind can grasp. And yes, I believe it takes a bit of willingness, and I understand how contrary that is.

I abhor when religion is used as an excuse to oppress people or groups of people, and the manipulation that can arise for those who too unwitting and/or in too much need. But at the end of the day, if it brings joy to the person's life without causing unnecessary damage to others, who's to say that their beliefs are any less valid than other's?

You are, of course, alotted the right to believe it's superstition, and no one on either side should resort to name calling or undermining eachother's beliefs.

At the end of the day, nothing can be said conclusively, everyone has to figure it out for themselves.
Old 19-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Master

we need to think differently. old is a relative term that is experienced in the material world. there is no time in spirit and therefore no "old". i think experienced is a better term.

from my writtings.

TEACHING A NAME

Learning names on the other side is different from names on this side. My Old man friend is named exactly what he is. He is an old man and he is my friend. Alton and George simply introduced themselves and therefore they have a regular name. The leader, My leader was introduced to me as “The Leader” so that is what I have always called him.

Names on the other side are more like Indian names. Indian names have meaning. That is why my ladies are called my ladies and my leader is called my leader and especially why the Joker is called the Joker.

There comes a time when names are not enough. The leader, my leader worked for and deserves his name. He encompasses all the qualities of being a leader. He was beginning to encompass more them being a leader. We had been together many times. I enjoyed his lesson and the love I could feel feeding my very soul. He was more then a leader, he was more then my leader. He was my friend. One night, while sitting in our cove, I looked up at him and asked “By what shell I call you, dear leader”?

“Call me that which you do” He thought back to me.

I stood up and asked further of him “But dear leader that does not seem like enough” “ I wish to know what you wish to be known as.”
Then the pictures began to play in my head. It was as if he had taken out his wallet and the flip-flop of all the pictures continued on for miles and miles.

I looked at him and said “Dear Leader, I only wanted your name and you give me all this?”
“No my little one.” He started to reply, “ You asked what I am to be known as and I simply showed you.”
I now call him the leader, my leader, Dear leader. I cannot remember his full name.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:05 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Most of the scientific community will say that a God has left no footprints in the snows of time meaning there is no evidence that a creator God fabricated the universe. Physics supports the probability that the "big bang" was a spontaneous event defined in M theory as a collision of other dimensions of space/time. So we think rather then a God creating the universe the spontaneous evolution of the life phenomenon on a multiplicity of worlds is entangled as a web of collective consciousness that is evolving into God. (The universe is creating God and we are integral with that creation). If that be true we can extrapolate the onset of sentient intelligent life to about 3 to 6 billion years ago. Such life would become the archetype of Spirit (Soul) of which we are all incorporated (Quantum Entanglement). So I would suggest that your Soul is 3 to 6 billion years old as is everyone's. :-)
One possibility is that life started from chaos and man came into existence billions of big bangs ago.
Then we created God.
From a Biblical perspective God evolved from chaos first, then created adam and eve in a spiritual world. These were puppets of God. Then God cast Adam and Eve into chaos and the evolutionary process started.
Accvording to my dreams and visions, the present universe is perpetual. That means we coexist with a huge number of other universes up to light speed infinity. The dot-wave theory specifies that for our dimension the waves jump from space to space with many other universes between these spaces.
The big bang occurred billions of billions of times before. Some original souls started at that time. Thus some of us are eternal. When this universe dies out we merely move to an adjoining universe.
There are new souls which came from the animals. The process started at the pit of hell at the center of these earth. Hot type bacteria formed and as it move upward toward the surface it turn into more ordinary bacteria.
Then it became plants and animals and man formed from the chimp/ape line over 100,000 years ago. The soul was collective. Everyone had a common soul comprising ultra high light speed photonic energy which is part of God's lower mind. Most people on this Earth have evolved souls from the animal. The religious processes attempt to cleanse the animal from us. Some of us will return to the center of this earth and the bacterial state.
Old 23-01-2015, 10:50 PM
dreamextremes

Thanks for the input all.

I was told I've been in this soul cycle (as I would describe it, since again, I believe we are ultimately ageless entities) for 12,000 years. Soul cycle = perhaps our soul evolves in stages, and during this stage, my soul has been reincarnating for 12,000 years now.

It makes me wonder if I've taken an exceptionally long time to learn my lessons, if that makes sense... I do believe I may ascend in the next one to two lifetimes (for no particular reason, just my opinion).
Old 24-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Experiencer
Hi dreamextremes,

If you by "old" mean how many years a soul in general has been experiencing living in a physical life, I would guess hundreds of thousands of years (from our linear perspective of time).

Boson
Old 01-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Thumbs up

Last edited by acitak : 02-02-2015 at 01:07 AM.
Old 14-02-2015, 06:48 PM
electrum198

I have been told i am a old soul but i dont think its to learn but to help others on there path im prone to bouts of pure insight i do have what i think is two past life memories