Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Dawn

Question A Lemurian Question

Preferably from those people who, like myself, remember living there so long ago.

Super short version - Anyone know where I can find accurately depicted pictures or descriptions from Lemuria? (Not all super mystical and glowy and supernatural that doesn't really look like the place at all. Nor am I talking about where it was or may have been on a map of the world. I'm talking about pictures of the actual place. The cities. The clothing. The buildings. etc. Like, for example, if you walked out of your home right now and looked around with your physical eyes, what would you see? Trees. Buildings. Sky. Grass. That's the sort of imagery I'm on the hunt for... if it exists. )
I'd kinda prefer if it came from a 'I remembered this because I lived there in the past' source, instead of a 'I'm using my super awesome medium psychic powers to look into the past and see these things' sort of source.

And, of course, anything you'd like to share about that ages-old continent would be lovely. <3

Longer version with explaination -
I've recalled lots of past lives by now. A handfull of them, specifically, have been on Lemuria, or Mu or whatever name you personally choose to call it by.
I haven't thought much of them in the past, since my memories largely consist of the person side of what I can recall, not what the buildings and cities and vehicles and whatnot looked like.
The thing is, with this most recent past life I was able to recall, I got this really big urge to know what it looked like. I can see... little bits. Little pieces. But not any specific details.
What really got my curiousity up was a piece of it. I could see out in the forest, above the treetops. There was the very top of a single, tall building. I don't know why, but I want to know what that building was.

It clicked in my head with this past life I recalled that, at one point, the city or cities (think it's cities) didn't have the tall walls around them to protect them from the animals in the surrounding forests.
In the first Lemurian past life I remembred, my husband from that life (who I actually met in this present life) was one of the guards who worked out at the wall / fence / border (whatever you want to call it). He died one day out there, doing his job, because of an animal attack.

Also from that life, I remember the street I lived on. It was simple, but pretty. Smallish houses, but comfortably spaced, a walkway leading down through the grass to the street. Just across from the street was some sort of waterway with a street of its own and a house layout almost the same as the side I was living on.

Not so long ago, I posted on here, asking for help trying to identify what sort of building it was that I kept seeing the inside of from a past life memory I had. Come to find out, it was the inside of a healing building in one of the cities. It was simple, but clean, prestine, welcoming. The healers that were there, myself included (with the rare exception of a few others) all had white hair.
The thing is, I have no clue what the outside of it looked like.
I remember that these 'healing buildings' were sprinkled throughout each of the cities. Just as common as grocery stores or gas stations are in our own towns these days. But, yet again, I have no idea what they looked like.

I don't know if this is simple curiousity on my part, or me needing to look into this for some bigger reason I don't understand yet. Or maybe some combination of the two.

There's a lot about Lemuria I don't know, and yes, sure I guess I could go and look up some medium's book about it, but maybe it's laziness, maybe it's a bit of distrust on my part, but I tend to steer clear of those 'give me money and I'll give you information' items. Doesn't exactally seem like the most ...pure and trustworthy of sources. [edited to remove big rant that wasn't really needed here] But, hey, that's just me.

Anywho, I was wondering, anyone know where I can find any sources for this sort of information / pictures? I'd appreciate it (and you'd help to quiet my uber curious side lol)

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by Dawn : 10-01-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Quagmire

Over the last year Lemuria has always come to me as an inhabitable moon of a planet I call Atlantis which I believe existed in the Pleaides. Both were swallowed by the great sea (outer space). Do not know if that helps, but I have no imagery of how it looked. I only have some vague remembrance of Atlantis looking kind of like ancient Athens yet not completely (a life in ancient Athens might be blending in with that memory). I get the idea of how ancient Athens would look like if it was drawn by those making Futurama I might have visited the moon I talk about during that life. If this is the same Lemuria and Atlantis others talk about I do not know...
Old 10-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Dawn

Namaste,

Thanks for being willing to share. It's appreciated.

I can't say it'd be too surprising if you had a couple memories unintentionally blend together. lol So much to remember, it can get a bit tricky to keep it all separate.
I know that, sometimes, trying to remember things from my past, I have to actually stop and think about it to see if they were separate times and places, or just the same all in one go lol

It's a shame you only have a vague rememberance of what it looked like. If nothing else, that makes me feel better. I'm not the only one who doesn't see the memories' surroundings with crystal clarity in every single detail. (Then again, I figure if I did remember things with that much clarity, I might just get a bit overwhelmed by it all. Too many details! Gwaaahh!!)
It does bother me, however, to be wondering about just what it looked like, but not really being able to remember how it looked. Just... sorta, vagueness. Like the healers I remember seeing. They wore robes. Long sleeves. Ends reached their feet. I know that there were details to the cloth, but I can't remember any of it. Kinda like looking at a painting in a gallery, and instead of seeing the individual colors and brush strokes that make it up or the intricately detailed frame that holds it, you just end up seeing the centermost portion of it and that's it.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Quagmire

Mostly it is just knowings in some one dimensional sense and it is first when I focus on them and try to remember them they start to take form and gets kind of blurry. As if remembering is not the important part. Like a single beautiful easy to conceive beat turning into a full symphony...

I have a theory that those from Atlantis and Lemuria once came here in space-ships sailing through space to a new continent called Earth long ago and through time their mythologies have blended in with those of Earth. I think it is the Aztecs I connect with Lemuria so maybe they have some useful knowledge within their mythologies.

I only perceive one of all my incarnations as being off Earth and that is the one that was on what I perceive as Atlantis. I get the understanding of "my" Lemuria as very much fertile and full of forest and water in contrary to the more hi-tech based Atlantis. Like it more followed the energies of the planet instead of trying to harvest them. I see before me a purple (maybe indigo) moon while "my" Atlantis looks very similar to Earth.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Dawn

now that's interesting.

Lovely and simple way of describing it, the single beat turning into a full symphony.

You know, the theory of yours, they travelling through space, isn't that unheard of. Years back when I was early on my spiritual path, I was doing some nosing around online for information. Long story short, you're not the first to propose that.
I don't know for sure myself, but I remember a little, especially during the evacuations when Lemuria was sinking. People, and not all of them human, were taking off via space ships, ascending into the sky, as well as trying to hurry through stargates* to get away.
(Mind you, when I saw that snippet of a memory myself, I was kinda floored. I mean, that's basically me seeing for myself actual space ships, AND, basically, teleporters. Though, less Star Trek and more Stargate SG1. The young man I knew at the time in this life, I spoke to about it. He's way more advanced than me and though it was kinda vague in my mind, he knew exactally what I was talking about and even commented that, more than once, had worked on repairing some damage to the 'stargates'. I just sort of sat across from him, mouth hanging open and going 'Oh my gosh... I'm not sure what I'm more in shock about! Remembering this, or he knowing EXACTALLY what I was talking about!!' )

From past Lemuria / Atlantis threads around here, stories and memories from back then were shared. After they both sank, the people who'd lived there and didn't end up dying there, scattered. Some to other continents here onworld, some taking to being off world. Not too mind-blowing to think that the Lemurians and Atlanteans would carry and want to share the knowledge they had with the locals.
However, though his name slips my mind at the moment (and I KNOW that the thread is around here somewhere in the past lives section), I remember a guy talking about when he evacuated. I think he said he was a healer. He barely managed to get away, and found refuge with some locals on a whole different continent. However, when he tried sharing his knowledge and skills with the people, well, they didn't take too kindly too it and nearly got kicked out of their village / tribe because of it. He did his best to not do anything that'd ruffle the native's feathers, but as the years rolled into decades, and he got to know the new generation of children, he'd subtly share with them what he knew. They were more open to it, less judgemental.

I knew that if something suddenly happened here and I had to retreat to the middle of nowhere for safety, in some backwater country with some pretty simple-minded/uncivilized/untech people, it'd be difficult for me to not want to use the knowledge and skills I've acquired to good use. Water canals, wells, tools, housing, etc.

So, kinda taking it from there, going back to what you wrote, I wouldn't doubt it any if, among many ancient peoples, the Aztecs blended any of that information in their own mythologies.

Oh! Along that line, ever heard of some dude named Thoth?
My guides actually spent a couple hours a few years back nudging me to get online and look it up. I had never heard of that or 'emerald tablet' before, but I knew the feeling of my guides nudging me hard to follow their lead and find something.
However, long story short, it's said that way back when in Egypt, there was a dude named Thoth. He was supposedly a 'god' (though considering the fact that people back then considered regular old human born guys that became pharaohs to be 'gods', I'll let you have at that one yourself).
"Thoth invented hieroglyphs, the picture writing of Ancient Egypt. He was the measurer of the earth and the counter of the stars, the keeper and recorder of all knowledge."
Among his time there, he made emerald tablets (I'll let you look that one up yourself since that's a bit of a loaded subject in itself).
Many have commented that he was not simply the ancient god Thoth, but that he was 'Thoth the Atlantean'. He came from Atlantis, rose a bit in power, and spread his knowledge around to the locals.
Just looking at that bit of information right there, then taking into account the people of the time's mentality with people of great power, it gets real easy to see where the people embellished a guy into a 'god' while acknowledging the information he shared with them.

Kind of a mind blower (even for me now to think about it).

I think it's cool that you've been able to perceive that your Atlantean (as best as you can figure) was not on this planet. I was never so forunate. With my Lemurian and few Atlantean lives, all I knew was 'there'. It never felt on Earth or off Earth of anywhere. I was just 'there'. ...not sure if that's really coming across clearly though.
I remember having a couple of past lives off of Earth. I could just 'feel' that the energy was different. That it wasn't this specific planet. Maybe because the energy/vibration/frequency was so radically different than here.
There's a lot of specifics I don't know about this stuff and it kinda irks me.

You'd be right on about what you've picked up from 'your' Lemuria and Atlantis lives. Not thinking about my own past lives, and just from what I've read from others online, that's how it was. Lemuria was a lot more like that. 'Grounded' so to speak. Peaceful. Much more spiritual. Atlantis was different. Faster, higher frequency. More technical. Rather two entirely different places when compared to one another. Kind of like a peaceful monistary out in the middle of nowhere versus someplace like Paris, France of NYC, New York, USA.

A purple / indigo moon? That's interesting! I've not heard about that before. Can you recall anything else? (Now that you've got my curiousity and all lol)
Mind you, it's okay if you can't. I don't mean to pressure you at all. I just get curious about stuff. ^_^

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Quagmire

Yes since I found this here flute on an adventure in some collapsed world which was a flute of life, I have seen things kind of in music terms. When playing on it I could here the music playing from deep within and see this here one dimensional string just starting to vibrate into duality and while resonating up through me it just expanded into more; like a seed blossoming into a flower.

I know these Indigoes (they have another "real" name I can't recall) they live on this here Indigo planet in the outer rings of the Pleaides. Some of them are here on Earth incarnating though I am not sure if I have met any of them. Neither is that the important thing here. The one I met in a dream who showed me the planet and so kind of suggest that they either came from that purple/indigo moon or that it look very similar to their planet. The possibility is also that it is both or that it is the same planet/moon. Yet the one I call Atlantis is nowhere to be found near this planet.

I do know Thoth. He would not be the first to have been thought of as a God or God-like. The Greek age of heroes has an abundance of them. Some like Dionysus are revered as Gods while others like Achilles is described as only half a god (Demi-god). I have talked with one on here and I think we kind of agrees that another life of Thoth might have been the one of Merlin (who is said to have come from Atlantis). I also have a theory that those we call Olympians was the first civilization of Earth (living long before our humans came to be), the one Hesiod calls the golden generation. But that their magic came from within instead of from machines.

Good to see I am not the only one seeing that image of difference between Lemuria and Atlantis. It was just the image I received while replying to the other post

Planets and moons could be seen as continents/islands in the great never ending ocean. And the stars are what guides one from continent to continent. One who had no knowledge of spaceships could then easily describe the scenario very Earth like as an island in the sea and people leaving on ships to other continents. The possibilities are endless.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Ascender
Hi Dawn :)
after some reflections of where was Lemuria I begin to wonder if it was really in 3d and as physical as earth is now.
What I remember from it ,is the forest ,theses marvelous forest I remember spending many time there,then I remember a ceremony with energy bursting everywhere we saw on a beach with altinak,then I remember the outside of a temple,some hills were we used to meditate,well,some pieces here and there,I dont know what could help really :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 11-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
after some reflections of where was Lemuria I begin to wonder if it was really in 3d and as physical as earth is now.

I wonder if anything has ever been as dense as Earth is now It feel like ones clay just before it gets so try that it crumbles and falls a part. And thanks for writing that line because I wanted to reply to something Dawn wrote that I forgot to do yesterday about getting the notion of where one incarnates. To me this time around Earth feels very alien than what it did just 250 years ago not talking about what it felt like 10-12 thousand years ago. I call myself a child of Gaea (Mother Earth) and when saying my Atlantean life is off Earth it is because that seem to be the only past life memory I remember where I do not recollect the presence of Gaea.

I do understand the description of it just being there instead of somewhere. In my most profound moments I perceive everything as existing simultaneously in the same space just in different expressions/layers/images or what one wants to call it. So basically I can draw a dot on a paper and within that dot the whole Cosmos exist even the dot itself.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Dawn

That's pretty spectacular about that flute you found. Definately gives you a lovely and unique new way of seeing things, if you ask me.

Cool that you already know about Thoth! Then you know exactally who I'm talking about. ^_^

You know, after watching a few episodes of Ancient Aliens (pff, who am I kidding? I've seen them all), it really kind of makes a person think. The people way back then and their mentality. Anyone with some powerful tech or knowledge at their disposal could easily have risen up to a rank of power and even been seen as a 'god among men' for it. Not that they truly had any super mystical magical powers, but just that they seemed like it.
Kinda makes you sit back and wonder, just how many of those 'gods' weren't some intangible presense but were, instead, flesh and blood and bone people who just got elevated up to that status of a title.

About what you were sensing about them being 2 totally different places, you're right on the mark about it. They were two totally different places as well as in two different times. Though, for a while, they did exist side by side, but, for the most part, they existed separately more than they did at the same time.
I've read about the timing of them on a couple other sites, like when they physically existed, though I honestly have no idea myself. I never have been good with recalling specific dates or timelines from past lives.

Quote:
Good to see I am not the only one seeing that image of difference between Lemuria and Atlantis. It was just the image I received while replying to the other post
Gotta love it when something you sense ends up being something someone else comments on? Sorta like unintentional confirmation of what you felt. I never get tired of those sorts of moments. *^_^*

Quote:
Planets and moons could be seen as continents/islands in the great never ending ocean. And the stars are what guides one from continent to continent. One who had no knowledge of spaceships could then easily describe the scenario very Earth like as an island in the sea and people leaving on ships to other continents. The possibilities are endless.
True.
All I can really say for certainty is from what I'm able to recall myself from the past lives I had during those times.
I remember the ocean around each one. Like the actual, salt water, full of marine wildlife ocean. I remember the different 'feel' of both places.
In my last Lemurian life spent there, when he and I were talking in this life a couple years back, I brought up the topic of when we went to visit a friend of mine who was working over in Atlantis in one of the crystal caves.
He brought up how the energy was so different. We couldn't stay too long because the energy there was so intense and different that it made us both physically sick.
I just sat there, kinda mouth hanging open a bit and went 'omg! I remember that! O__O!!! ' He was taking the words right out of my mouth lol
I love it when I get to meet up with someone from a past life and we get to talking. We remember the exact same things and go 'Oh my gosh! I know! I totally remember that!' And even finish one another's sentences. It's so great. *^_^*

Quote:
An open mind is a two-way street is it not?
Eloquently stated and oh so true.

Methinks he was just trying to pull an Kanye 'Imma let you finish'. Nothing but one-sided and really rather disrespectful.

Vicky! Namaste! Thanks for adding in to this itty bitty thread what you've been able to recall and wanting to share it. It's appreciated more than you know! ^_^
Quote:
It wasn't until I made this thread and after he brought it up that I even entertained the notion that it may not have been entirely here in the 3d or even on this specific planet.
I'd just assumed it was.
I mean, at the very least, I know I had a physical presence in both places. I lived my lives. I died (in more than one I drown to death when they sank... not the most pleasant way to go, mind you). But their exact locations in time and space, I don't know.

Quote:
and when saying my Atlantean life is off Earth it is because that seem to be the only past life memory I remember where I do not recollect the presence of Gaea.
That's kinda powerful to say there. (and a bit scary)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
That's pretty spectacular about that flute you found. Definately gives you a lovely and unique new way of seeing things, if you ask me.

I brought up the topic of when we went to visit a friend of mine who was working over in Atlantis in one of the crystal caves.
He brought up how the energy was so different. We couldn't stay too long because the energy there was so intense and different that it made us both physically sick.

That's kinda powerful to say there. (and a bit scary)

I have this here I can do where I can go into a memory and just exist there feeling the energy, even if I cannot see the imagery. I have one where I remember myself sitting in the heart of Earth just talking to Gaea and listening to her stories. Sometimes it is just I and other times I am with kin. Sometimes I link it to my childhood yet I am not sure if it is memories of a long gone past I dreamed as a child or something that happened as a child during lucid dreaming. It could be both

I am starting to entertain the thought that the spirit world does not exist, that it is just different kinds of physical worlds. Yet that one can visit each other in spirit connecting within. I hear people talk of all the physical things they do while astral traveling yet they label the experiences non-physical and call them spiritual.

I remember lives in what Irish mythology calls the Otherworld. It definitely was a physical life just different (in lack of better clarification). I read something about there existing to kinds of meat: the one we carry around and a lighter more subtle one. The latter is the one I call the light body and maybe in some realities the frequency is so that such a body feels firm yet in this it becomes described as a Astral Body. In a book about Celtic Mythology read a description of this world being called the dark shadows world and the Otherworld the light shadows worlds. I interpret it as our bodies simply are heavier; more dense. Maybe these things also can explain the way you felt when visiting Atlantis in your Lemurian body.

Yes, lately I seem to be quite accurate. As I explained to one: Sometimes I just write what wants to be written instead of thinking about what I want to write. And the flute just feels amazing when played on. It is like I can get my entire light body to vibrate.

All I truly can say is that the one time I was there they existed side by side as far as I understand. Maybe as the conversations progresses I might unlock a memory of visiting Lemuria during that age.

I have only seen a few Ancient Aliens episodes and can only slightly remember them. But about gods it could go many ways. Some might have been powerful beings knowing how to travel between worlds even through thoughts and dreams. I actually believe Earth to be more than just this world and consist of many worlds. Norse Mythology says nine and their gods is described by some to have actually walked on Earth somewhere in the ancient past. I read one where I think it was said that when they died they went to the old Asgard. For such things I have memories... but that is off topic so think I just let my words rest for now.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:19 PM.