Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2012, 09:41 PM
siddique the mystical

the demons have a methodology, they tell you one true thing and one bad thing, they say three good things and then one bad thing. they mix truth and falsehood together. in order to lead people astray.

the jinns use this method when communicating to humans. they mix light and dark. they use honey and poison.

purify yourself... you can rid yourself of doubt and hypocrisy.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:42 PM
siddique the mystical

pride is your sin, it has collapsed you, seek humility, infront of god. repent and u will be cured.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Quagmire

The False Prophet
Old 20-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Master

This thread belongs in strong opinions and discussions then. We could argue till the end of time about opinion. This is a touchy subject and although I'll take my piece, I see others doing it to and it could errupt. I stay away from labels because they do more harm then good. What, do you believe then, makes one a satan compared to a saint? Everyone has aspects of yin and yang in them, and not everyone can be a priest. Also, watch your labels, please stop using the term sorcerers and some perceive this as just a spiritually inclined person in a sense a could take it the wrong way, as I did. I don't mind the term satans, although I have different experiences then you when it comes to realms. I see people on different vibrations, some from different places, others from the same. There are sincerely good people and those who are in the middle, while others are truly bad, because they want to be that way. I don't classify them though and let them decide their own fate and label, if that's what they want.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Quagmire

My spirit guides teach me to see the beauty in everything, love without conditions and the art of compassion so I am capable of forgiveness, so if that makes me a sorcerer and a spawn of satan, peace be with that.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Evil spirits will whisper into one's ear; however, God can shield one from them. There is such a thing as good sorcery, btw. Jesus Christ is "the good sorcerer." Same with Lao Tzu... or Jerry Garcia...
Old 20-05-2012, 10:28 PM
siddique the mystical

understood. i will be careful what language i use... definitions for words we use is important, and i agree people have differetn definitions for things.

it is touchy subject.

but we cannot be castrated and cower. we cannot be scared of opinoin. there is a truth.

sorcerers commune with satans.
saints fight satans.

this is the difference.... people are in the middle sometimes.... but i need to make the path clear for the ones who are confused.

i have to. i made a mistake once. i didnt speak my mind and my friend ruint his life.... he made the wrong choice. he grew towards evil. and took down many with him.

the rapist and the raped do not talk in the same forum
the thief and the victim donot smile when they talk on the same forum

this is a strange place for spirituality of all kinds....
good and bad.... expect conflict.

mediums on one side.... communing with demons (they call them angels)
and honest god fearing people of prayer on the other side.

there has never been peace betwen the saints and the sorcerers.
never will there be peace between between the oppressor and the oppressed.
the day this peace happens.... is a day when justice is lost.

let us all on this forum have some balls.
let us pick our sides.

there is going to be an upsurge of sorcerers who commune with demons...in the near future...

i need to make it plain.

no agro intended.
sometimes you have to call it what it is.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:31 PM
siddique the mystical

there is no such thing as a good sorcerer. donot be confused by words.
satan is the whisperer of evil.... he will decieve you with words

jesus was a man of god, a prophet.
lao tzu propbably was too.

there is no good sorcery. no "white magic", no good type of ciggerette, no healthy big mac, dont let them sell you that.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddique the mystical
understood. i will be careful what language i use... definitions for words we use is important, and i agree people have differetn definitions for things.

it is touchy subject.

but we cannot be castrated and cower. we cannot be scared of opinoin. there is a truth.

sorcerers commune with satans.
saints fight satans.

this is the difference.... people are in the middle sometimes.... but i need to make the path clear for the ones who are confused. Peace on earth is destiny.

i have to. i made a mistake once. i didnt speak my mind and my friend ruint his life.... he made the wrong choice. he grew towards evil. and took down many with him.

the rapist and the raped do not talk in the same forum
the thief and the victim donot smile when they talk on the same forum

this is a strange place for spirituality of all kinds....
good and bad.... expect conflict.

mediums on one side.... communing with demons (they call them angels)
and honest god fearing people of prayer on the other side.

there has never been peace betwen the saints and the sorcerers.
never will there be peace between between the oppressor and the oppressed.
the day this peace happens.... is a day when justice is lost.

let us all on this forum have some balls.
let us pick our sides.

there is going to be an upsurge of sorcerers who commune with demons...in the near future...

i need to make it plain.

no agro intended.
sometimes you have to call it what it is.

The reality is that we are moving into the golden age, and your fear is misguided.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:35 PM
siddique the mystical

if god tells you to forgive. its good.
if satan/jinn/demons tells you to worship and listen to him, but be forgiving and loving too...

you have been had.

many peopel do things that sound good for bad reasons.

"i stole for my dad, he hasnt got a job"... doesnt make stealing right.

i treat people good and pray to god.

i treat peopel good and pray to a shoe
i treat peopel good and commune with demons...

i donot want your goodness. if it stems from a dirty source.

jinns confuse peopel. they will tell you to do good things... but they will take your soul in the wrong direction. to hell.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 05:49 AM.