Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-05-2012, 10:38 PM
The Scientist

Color Lime Green Energy

Hi All!

Last night I saw a super neon lime green energy visit me.

I know when Archangel Rapheal visits me and his color is much darker but this was like a neon light.

Has anyone else seen this color or energy and do you know whom it is or what it symbolizes?

Thank you and Love and Blessings.
Old 16-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

It symbolizes true love and the heart.
Old 16-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

Lime is where the maskuline and femenine energies conjoin.
Assuming you mean:

Btw, the dark green color you associate with raphael.. its , right?
I'm just curious...
Old 17-05-2012, 02:02 AM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Lime is where the maskuline and femenine energies conjoin.
Assuming you mean:

Btw, the dark green color you associate with raphael.. its , right?
I'm just curious...

Yes that's about right. Sometimes I will feel the energy move into the crown and heal me. Rapheal comes very often. Of the Archangels whom help me I said he may come almost everytime I call upon him. At least visually anyways.

The neon or lime green is not Rapheal. Could be someone different. It was awesome and super vibrant. Any thoughts on it?

Also, does the ability to see energies and the ability to have visions go hand in hand? Anyone here have a Kundalini awakening then clairvoyance then visions??

Love and many blessings!!!
Old 17-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist
The neon or lime green is not Rapheal. Could be someone different. It was awesome and super vibrant. Any thoughts on it?

Also, does the ability to see energies and the ability to have visions go hand in hand? Anyone here have a Kundalini awakening then clairvoyance then visions??

Love and many blessings!!!

I suppose i've read Samael should be associated with the color lime (although he is also associated with the root chakra, which makes me believe his aura should be lime/pink, not just lime)

And yes, the same energy as the one making you capable of seeing energies is responsible of letting one have visuals/visions
Old 17-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Green = 4th chakra.

My "Kundalini/Holy Spirit" is awakened and has been since 1995; I have had visions for many years.
Old 17-05-2012, 04:08 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4ssh0pp3r
Green = 4th chakra.

My "Kundalini/Holy Spirit" is awakened and has been since 1995; I have had visions for many years.

Hi Grasshopper,

What do visions look/feel like? I mean is it like the movies where you are walking and all the sudden grasp for air while momentarily taken to a far off place? Can you describe it as best you can? My curiosity is getting the best of me. Little movies often play out in my mind but isn't that just daydreaming?

Thank you and love and blessings!!
Old 17-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Quagmire

How do you feel about fairies
Old 17-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
How do you feel about fairies

Fairies are spirits of the forest. I like them. I would go into greater detail, but I can't, at the moment. I'm not sure if this question was pointed at me or the original poster, but I figured I'd say something nice about them.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Old 17-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Hi Grasshopper,

What do visions look/feel like? I mean is it like the movies where you are walking and all the sudden grasp for air while momentarily taken to a far off place? Can you describe it as best you can? My curiosity is getting the best of me. Little movies often play out in my mind but isn't that just daydreaming?

Thank you and love and blessings!!

The visions differ. They are difficult to explain, but your daydreaming isn't meaningless ---- know this.

I would describe them in more detail and will try later. At this moment, I am particularly drained.

Do you feel a force cross your tongue ever? Like a snake's tongue?