Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-04-2012, 11:15 AM
BlueOwl

Healing guides

I had quite an amazing guide healing experience over the past two nights. I had other experiences but had wrote them off as maybe just my imagination but these past two nights have made me wonder.

I have restless legs syndrome and on a bad night my legs can keep me awake for hours and I can sometimes be in a lot of discomfort to the point of tears. Usually I do have medication but I have ran out and although I take them still painkillers do not always help. As well as the restless legs syndrome I also suffer bad knee pain in both knees due to past damage and the ache is deep and very uncomfortable. The past two night my left leg was particulary bad esp my knee. I was stretching my leg constantly but it was not helping as sometimes it does a little. Painkillers had not worked and my knee pain was beginning to become unbearable and on the first night after a couple of hours of putting up with it I sent out a plea to my guides. I didn't expect anything though but within seconds the pain went and I felt a warm sensation all around my knee. It felt like someone had put a warm compress on my knee and it felt very nice. What is ironic is that heat usually make my restless legs worse not better. My leg straight away stopped feeling restless and I fell into a good sleep.

I thought after that it must be a coincidence although something was telling me otherwise. Last night same situation. I had put up with it for a couple of hours and asked my guides for help and had the same warm feeling around my left knee and the pain and restless leg had stopped instantly. The warm feeling around my knee remained till I fell asleep.

Does anyone else have any stories to share of times when their guides had done healing on them?
Old 18-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Master
I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. Not healing, but warning me about a female" problem before I could feel it. I ended up having a D&C and all is well. They have also told me to work harder on my self to keep high cholesterol/high blood pressure/ pre - diabetes at bay. They were rather stern with me about that.

Have you considered a corticosteroid injection for your knees? I had a really bad arthritis flare up - one knee was so painful to even put pressure on it. After the injection, the pain went away for a few years. It came back, but not as bad. Instead of taking an over the counter Nsaid, I was taking Meloxicam - that helped as well. I am not talking any arthritis med right now.
Old 16-05-2012, 03:26 PM
luccidity

I have two guides who are very good at healing. Their names are Angela and Heather. I have seen them both, Angela is my sister and Heather is a nurse from around the early 1900s (i think). I get a lovely warm feeling from them both when they heal me, and i also feel very calm and relaxed. They heal me both mentally and emotionally. I think the world of these two for there help. I think the world of my other guides to.
Old 17-05-2012, 01:19 AM
MYFIGO

I woke up quite sick with the flu one night. I got back into bed to just lie there until the next phase hit again and begged, "Please! angels ... heal me!" After a few minutes, I felt waves of energy pass over my whole body. I didn't notice a difference, but shortly after I fell peacefully asleep and woke up in the morning feeling quite well.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Master
One night, I had the most awful heartburn that wouldn't go away even with Tums. I don't know if my guides or the universe did the healing but as soon as I begged for the pain to stop, it did, much to my amazement.

I get occassional bad headaches and I felt one approaching about 4.5 hours ago. I remember reading this thread so I thought to myself, why not ask my guides to take away my headache. I still feel pressure, but not the angry pain that I normally get.
Old 17-05-2012, 12:29 PM
BlueOwl

MYFIGO-I have experienced those energy waves many times. Very nice experience :)
Old 17-05-2012, 04:54 PM
tch2926

I was having horrible stomach cramps a few months ago and asked my angel if she can ease them, please do. I felt the energy come down over my stomach and the pain went away. It was quite awesome. The energy felt tingly and slightly cool. As the night went on the cramping would feel like it was starting to come back and as soon as I noticed it I would once again feel the same energy ease it back up again.
Old 17-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Spider Woman, of the Hopi and Dine, has been guiding me for years. She has been laying "angelic spider webs" in my path for oh so long.

To be honest, I have so many healing experiences that they are too numerous too recount.

The vision of the future is very bright.
Old 17-05-2012, 07:31 PM
BlueOwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever

Have you considered a corticosteroid injection for your knees? I had a really bad arthritis flare up - one knee was so painful to even put pressure on it. After the injection, the pain went away for a few years. It came back, but not as bad. Instead of taking an over the counter Nsaid, I was taking Meloxicam - that helped as well. I am not talking any arthritis med right now.

I am trying to avoid injections at the moment-maybe one day I might have to go down that road. I have got my medication back again-clonazepam- and my legs are fine once again and if not I know to ask my guides