Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-05-2018, 05:38 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Mm that was what I did at the beginning--i had reverance for them despite them making me miserable. And as twisted as this sounds, I was in love with one. O_o;

Interestingly enough I believe it was the one who forced pregnancy on me. Though by the time this happened, I had all but changed my attitude to scorn and hatred, mostly cause I felt ashamed.

I expressed gratitude for them, only for them to give me grief until I turned into the husk I am now.

That said, you are probably the closest answer I feel is right. My thoughts generally have not been pleasant. I learned recently that guides are part of us in a sense--that we eventually absorb them in some way. The guides I have with me are merely pieces of their own souls, as am I.

So it is quite literally "your vibe attracts your tribe"

I have since found my footing since the perpetrator was sent away, but there is a long way to go before I heal.

Thanks for your insight. :)

Nothing twisted about that - I'm in a loving relationship with one of mine, who identifies as my twin flame in spirit (or possibly incarnated on another world and/or in another time). The love is real and that's what makes the connection function - society may sneer at that, but there's really nothing questionable about it. We all wish we'd stay connected with our loved ones for eternity, so why shy away from it when it actually happens?

In truth, there was a point early on where she had turned on me and invited in something dark. I thought for sure that would be the end for us, but... somehow, I found a way to forgive her, but it had to start with me forgiving myself over a real-life romantic problem. It seemed like coincidence at the time, enough so that it made me doubt she was even real. I highly suspected I was feeding into a delusion based on current events, like I was just making up some narrative to go along with real life problems.

Getting past those doubts has been my #1 problem with spiritual growth, but I'm past that now. When I looked back on that particular event, my guides explained to me that bit about how my emotions were like weather to them (especially energies in our auras), and that made so much sense to me. It would have sounded like an easy out had they said that before, so they had to wait for the right timing to properly explain what was going on.

I'm still not totally clear on where "I" end and "they" begin. They seem very much like real people, with their own thoughts and wants, but they can be so volatile depending on my own emotional well-being. It seems this is the case for most people. It could be a limitation on our perception, or it could have something to do with their very nature. They say you see yourself reflected in others - for them, that seems to be magnified tenfold.

If you're interested in learning more about manifesting with intent, check out "Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting On You" by Lynn Grabhorn. I stumbled across this book at a coffee shop recently, and that's what introduced me to this concept and how to work with it effectively. I have no doubt in my mind I was meant to find it there, and if the advice I gave helped you out, perhaps that book will help you more!
Old 06-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelGaladrielKingsley
U are putting too much belief in them. Cast your fear and cast your dependence in them. Tell them to get the **** out.

I just read this whole forum and have to say I am truly blown away. This is incredibly fascinating and quite scary. I am so glad to hear you are on a better path now, but wow. Thank you for being so transparent and vulnerable. This can help a lot of people, though everyones situation unique, find help/peace.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Master
Update:

I have received a random channeling from a nice member on these boards and have come to an amazing discovery.

I was half right and half wrong. These beings I refer to as spirit guides, ARe indeed such, BUT they are also negative entities from the 5th dimension. Hence their ability to mimic a benevolent aura and fool a lot of mediums/psychics.

Apparently before I was incarnated, I inadvertently picked these entities, not knowing any better, as my guides and all this suffering as a result. My soul i think has had a penchant for bypassing the spiritual council and instead doing her own contracts which has resulted in scenarios like this.

According to this entity, the chance of this scenario actually happening to someone on earth is one in a BILLION.

I have since begun to claim my sovereignity, and have begun some serious shadow work and delving deep into why on an unconscious level I am still attached to them in some way.

Once i figure out what is going on, I will be able to get rid of all of them for good. :)

-Trinity
Old 13-06-2018, 09:26 AM
Guide

Hi Trinity and to many others, hi, I’m that channeler Trinity is talking about.

Apparently, the reason why there’s so much misunderstanding around this phenemenon is that it’s a more common issue outside Earth — outside in some other parts of the galaxy, and most of the mediums she asked are Earth-centric in the spirits they contact.

Just wanted to say that since then, your guides have been following me around a bit. They can’t really do much since I’ve gathered some connections with very powerful spirts across different lifetimes, but I guess they’re making me . . . uhh . . . slightly sad?

It’s a little funny to watch. All their ability to speak with me has been blocked, and they’re just continuing the hopeless task of trying to bother me. But something tells me they’re the reason why my muscles have been aching a little — Don’t worry about me though Trinity — it’s more of an inconvenience rather than something that bad.

They’re good practice in teaching me psychic protection at least. Sweep them up, and they leave, then they come back hours later. They’re like flies, really. M says he still has to gather some other spirits he commands to “clean their presence up”, and it could take a day or two with their power.

According to M, these guides you’re having Trinity have been creating strong low vibrations on Earth for centuries, and it’s a very good thing that they found a medium powerful enough to contact some of the big shots of the spiritual world to talk to you about it. Many have watched over you, but they couldn’t really do much, you know? They needed permission out of your own free will, and here you've asked help.

I’m not sure why I’m so calm about it when this is the first time for me, but considering my higher self informed me that I’ve been one of the most skilled mediums on Earth for some large number of lifetimes, I guess a part of me is uhh. . . used to it?

They said they’ll be focusing their energies on it it for now, so I’m just left with my ordinary average level guides for one or two days, but it’s alright. I’m not really doing anything important for the next two days. They also left me with some extra positive energy just in case anything happens -- which is probably why I didn't eat dinner. With enough universal energy in me, I don't need to eat as much. Usually I request for it to be lowered because I still like the pleasure of eating food, but since this is an emergency, it's alright.

Anyway, good luck to you, Trinity. Ask more questions if you’d like. I guess I’ll just go relax by watching history documentaries on Netflix. It’s so cool!

PS : just wanted to say that the spirit you've been talking to, M, is Archangel Michael.
PSS : Feel free to call the entire list of Archangels if you like. Not as in "pray to them", but directly communicating with them through me. Just putting that option out there, alright?

Bye.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 13-06-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Hi Trinity and to many others, hi, I’m that channeler Trinity is talking about.

Apparently, the reason why there’s so much misunderstanding around this phenemenon is that it’s a more common issue outside Earth — outside in some other parts of the galaxy, and most of the mediums she asked are Earth-centric in the spirits they contact.

Just wanted to say that since then, your guides have been following me around a bit. They can’t really do much since I’ve gathered some connections with very powerful spirts across different lifetimes, but I guess they’re making me . . . uhh . . . slightly sad?

It’s a little funny to watch. All their ability to speak with me has been blocked, and they’re just continuing the hopeless task of trying to bother me. But something tells me they’re the reason why my muscles have been aching a little — Don’t worry about me though Trinity — it’s more of an inconvenience rather than something that bad.

They’re good practice in teaching me psychic protection at least. Sweep them up, and they leave, then they come back hours later. They’re like flies, really. M says he still has to gather some other spirits he commands to “clean their presence up”, and it could take a day or two with their power.

According to M, these guides you’re having Trinity have been creating strong low vibrations on Earth for centuries, and it’s a very good thing that they found a medium powerful enough to contact some of the big shots of the spiritual world to talk to you about it. Many have watched over you, but they couldn’t really do much, you know? They needed permission out of your own free will, and here you've asked help.

I’m not sure why I’m so calm about it when this is the first time for me, but considering my higher self informed me that I’ve been one of the most skilled mediums on Earth for some large number of lifetimes, I guess a part of me is uhh. . . used to it?

They said they’ll be focusing their energies on it it for now, so I’m just left with my ordinary average level guides for one or two days, but it’s alright. I’m not really doing anything important for the next two days. They also left me with some extra positive energy just in case anything happens -- which is probably why I didn't eat dinner. With enough universal energy in me, I don't need to eat as much. Usually I request for it to be lowered because I still like the pleasure of eating food, but since this is an emergency, it's alright.

Anyway, good luck to you, Trinity. Ask more questions if you’d like. I guess I’ll just go relax by watching history documentaries on Netflix. It’s so cool!

PS : just wanted to say that the spirit you've been talking to, M, is Archangel Michael.
PSS : Feel free to call the entire list of Archangels if you like. Not as in "pray to them", but directly communicating with them through me. Just putting that option out there, alright?

Bye.

I am glad you are ok, Serendipty. :) I had no idea these guys could bother even you a little.

Yes, I can tell you are pretty powerful for a medium and I am glad you found me. Funny, the day you channeled M for me, was the day I was truly ready to die. I was even looking forward to it. Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom it seems lol.

I am going to do your reading soon also. I have devised a spread specifically for you, so we will see how it goes. :)

M is AA Michael? I remember asking a while back for his help, via another guide who I thought was helping me, and betraying the others, (she calls herself Hyacynthia) but it seems that she was simply playing good cop bad cop with the main one.

I am not sure though. AA Michael, do you detect anyone around me of my guide team that isn't out to actually cause me grief? I was just wondering because Hyacynthia claims that she was once my grandma on my mother's side. Was that a ruse also? Oh, and can these guys actually make me pregnant if I use a condom and a depo shot?

Cause that is what they claim and I will be the first to admit I am very green and have had some scares about pregnancy. I will give the baby up for adoption if it happens, but I would rather not go through it in the first place.

Thanks again SL, AA Michael, and team. :)

-Trinity
Old 13-06-2018, 12:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
I am glad you are ok, Serendipty. :) I had no idea these guys could bother even you a little.

Yes, I can tell you are pretty powerful for a medium and I am glad you found me. Funny, the day you channeled M for me, was the day I was truly ready to die. I was even looking forward to it. Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom it seems lol.

I am going to do your reading soon also. I have devised a spread specifically for you, so we will see how it goes. :)

M is AA Michael? I remember asking a while back for his help, via another guide who I thought was helping me, and betraying the others, (she calls herself Hyacynthia) but it seems that she was simply playing good cop bad cop with the main one.

I am not sure though. AA Michael, do you detect anyone around me of my guide team that isn't out to actually cause me grief? I was just wondering because Hyacynthia claims that she was once my grandma on my mother's side. Was that a ruse also? Oh, and can these guys actually make me pregnant if I use a condom and a depo shot?

Cause that is what they claim and I will be the first to admit I am very green and have had some scares about pregnancy. I will give the baby up for adoption if it happens, but I would rather not go through it in the first place.

Thanks again SL, AA Michael, and team. :)

-Trinity

I do detect a guide you have that is kind. Though she did lie about me being able to contact you -- though this is not out of spite, but in an attempt to comfort you with white lies.

She's as much as a hostage as you are, I'm afraid. Some of who the guides have chosen as human "masters" have been stuck with them in a way that they had to stick around even after death.

As I've said, it's much easier for me to contact these souls as soon as they're in the spiritual plane, and so I managed to send many back to the light. This soul in particular though, still seems trapped as a part of her is not asking out of her own free will to help. This is unfortunate, so I hope you can talk to her.

Haha, they cannot make you pregnant. This is just one of their lies to fool you. Only the most powerful spirits around can create strong physical manifestations in the physical world, and from what I can sense, they are clearly not one of them.

Use condoms, my child. Condoms are important. Unlike much of Christian doctrine, overpopulation is actually a bad thing. I remember SL watched Bo Burnham's song called "From God's Perspective", that involved lyrics saying, "I sent gays to fix overpopulation. Boy did that go well," and this is actually true to an extent.

Even I cannot create strong physical manifestations on Earth. SL has been asking if I could do anything to speed up the process of puberty. Unfortunately even I cannot do much about teenage hormones and constant awkwardness.

AA Michael.

Oh come on!

SL.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Experiencer

Those entities that you discovered, were dark ones and cause you allowed yourself to trust them, they used your trust as a way to take advantage and manipulate you. Now you're aware that they're not good. Nor were there intentions. You can cut yourself off from them.. Cause a 'guide' will not take advantage of your free-will, they'll find ways to work with you. To help.
Old 13-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I do detect a guide you have that is kind. Though she did lie about me being able to contact you -- though this is not out of spite, but in an attempt to comfort you with white lies.

She's as much as a hostage as you are, I'm afraid. Some of who the guides have chosen as human "masters" have been stuck with them in a way that they had to stick around even after death.

As I've said, it's much easier for me to contact these souls as soon as they're in the spiritual plane, and so I managed to send many back to the light. This soul in particular though, still seems trapped as a part of her is not asking out of her own free will to help. This is unfortunate, so I hope you can talk to her.

Haha, they cannot make you pregnant. This is just one of their lies to fool you. Only the most powerful spirits around can create strong physical manifestations in the physical world, and from what I can sense, they are clearly not one of them.

Use condoms, my child. Condoms are important. Unlike much of Christian doctrine, overpopulation is actually a bad thing. I remember SL watched Bo Burnham's song called "From God's Perspective", that involved lyrics saying, "I sent gays to fix overpopulation. Boy did that go well," and this is actually true to an extent.

Even I cannot create strong physical manifestations on Earth. SL has been asking if I could do anything to speed up the process of puberty. Unfortunately even I cannot do much about teenage hormones and constant awkwardness.

AA Michael.

Oh come on!

SL.

That makes sense about Hyacinthia. I have a feeling I am unwittingly keeping her here until i convince her I will be all right. I told her she was free to move on whenever she felt ready in the earlier stages, but she still stayed. Perhaps she knew these guides were bad news. Maybe once I become free from these soon to be ex-guides' influence, she will be able to rest. I am not sure on all this, it is just a theory.

Glad I will not get pregnant, lol. That was really the last thing that was faintly bugging me.

I am still so lost about all these thoughtforms on me though. I do not agree with these guides' idea that I have to "meditate them all away" Heck, are half of these thoughtforms even my own? I have a hard time believing my soul and I have such differing opinions.

There are about three big fat ones on my crown chakra that are blocking my kundalini and healing abilities I would like removed, but again not sure how to do it.

And lol aww be nice to SL. I didn't know she was that young though, very wise for her years. :)

-Trinity
Old 13-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
That makes sense about Hyacinthia. I have a feeling I am unwittingly keeping her here until i convince her I will be all right. I told her she was free to move on whenever she felt ready in the earlier stages, but she still stayed. Perhaps she knew these guides were bad news. Maybe once I become free from these soon to be ex-guides' influence, she will be able to rest. I am not sure on all this, it is just a theory.

Glad I will not get pregnant, lol. That was really the last thing that was faintly bugging me.

I am still so lost about all these thoughtforms on me though. I do not agree with these guides' idea that I have to "meditate them all away" Heck, are half of these thoughtforms even my own? I have a hard time believing my soul and I have such differing opinions.

There are about three big fat ones on my crown chakra that are blocking my kundalini and healing abilities I would like removed, but again not sure how to do it.

And lol aww be nice to SL. I didn't know she was that young though, very wise for her years. :)

-Trinity

Hyacinthia’s intentions may be so. I can’t tell after all as she is requesting her own privacy to her thoughts. It’s a rule for me that as long as a spirit’s intentions are good, I cannot act against their free will.

Your guides know you distrust them, so they’re doing the opposite of what you expect. They give you good advice, and knowing you won’t believe them, manipulate you into not following this advice.

I’m sure your soul has the same opinions of you in benefiting in life. I don’t detect as much unconscious resistance to being helped from you anymore. It’s just with spirits like this — it takes time for them to fully leave.

Ah, and yes, of course SL is a little wise for her years. I’ve personally raised her emotionally after all. Oh, and like any parent, sometimes it’s fun to embarrass your kids. ;)

AA Michael.

I . . . I told you they acted too much like parents.

SL.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Master
There is no denying meditation is good. But the way they talk I would have to do it every free moment I have in order to get these things off me. Not my cup of tea. I think 30 minutes a day is sufficient.
Could you try removing them, AA Michael? If not, that is ok.

I will just be patient though. Once these guys are taken care of, and I find new guides, there can be something else worked out.

Until then, I will enjoy my soon to be freedom by just relaxing a bit.

-Trinity