Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 22-02-2018, 12:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
interestingly enough, I had heard that god sleeps - and then we get things like the dark ages because he isn't around to keep the worst from happening lol. Next bedtime is around 2024 or 2025 from what I was told... hadn't thought of THAT in a long time

Makes sense that any leap in imagination comes from dreaming...
Old 22-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Knower
No, it is Political Misleading Spin, not science. Open a textbook next time, not a political website full of conspiracy and spin.
Old 22-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
No, it is Political Misleading Spin, not science. Open a textbook next time, not a political website full of conspiracy and spin.

OK so when a government agency (NASA) posts on an official website that polar ice is at record maximum levels that's spin???

Or when the National Geological survey reports that we've had snow in tropical areas the last 3 seasons that's spin???

Or when the Weather Channel (run by PHD climatologists) says that we are having record low temperatures worldwide the last 3 winters and that winter is lasting longer...that's spin????

And what political website are you talking about??...these have all been accredited sources.....

You might consider looking up a few facts before actually posting....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 23-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Knower
The Last 5 years have been the warmest ones on record. The NASA report does re-enforces global warming and shrinking sea ice. I posted the link for you to read. Please read it. It is a complex picture, and the simplistic political spin on it is just a lie. Did you not watch my TWC video I put a link to here? The snow in tropical areas are due to a weak jet stream that allows cold air to go further south now. A weak jet stream is due to higher polar temps. It has more amplified waves in it, and they are slow moving. That means longer droughts, heat waves, and cold snaps.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...record-maximum
Old 23-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Master

Hi Lucky. I just hope I won't still be around by then.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
The Last 5 years have been the warmest ones on record. The NASA report does re-enforces global warming and shrinking sea ice. I posted the link for you to read. Please read it. It is a complex picture, and the simplistic political spin on it is just a lie. Did you not watch my TWC video I put a link to here? The snow in tropical areas are due to a weak jet stream that allows cold air to go further south now. A weak jet stream is due to higher polar temps. It has more amplified waves in it, and they are slow moving. That means longer droughts, heat waves, and cold snaps.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...record-maximum

Sorry but the weak jet stream thing is old news and been thoroughly debunked at this point....its getting colder because its getting colder....no other reason than that

Old 23-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Knower
Ever hear of PV=NRT ? It is a law of physics that explains it all. The jet stream exists because of that law, and temperature difference affects the wind speed of the jet stream. Slower winds, means a weak jet stream. Period.
Old 23-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Ever hear of PV=NRT ? It is a law of physics that explains it all. The jet stream exists because of that law, and temperature difference affects the wind speed of the jet stream. Slower winds, means a weak jet stream. Period.

Yeah I know all that except like I said its been debunked by NASA....there's currently nothing wrong with the jet stream....its simply getting colder

Old 24-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Knower
Please observe the Jet Stream, right now! If you think it it getting colder, it is because it is Winter. I do not think you understand what I am talking about. By the way, that NASA site seems to strongly support Global Warming.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Master
Currently .....More than 30,000 top PhD climatologists world wide have now signed on that not only is the earth not warming...but getting colder!