Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2006, 06:17 AM
rose

i swear my partner lived in india for many lifetimes..or at least recently. he thrives on hot indian food. the hotter the better. each time we order he askes for hot. they look at him and smirk. possible thinking, oh another macho european guy who is trying to prove himself. but often it's still not hot enough for him. he has always dreamed of going to india. he is a kapha-vata type in ayurvedic medicine which is the most common in india i think. and he has such a wise old soul and quiet way. he isn't on an obvious spiritual quest like i am but he just seems to KNOW stuff and he has taught me so much about gentleness and calm. it's as if he doesn't need to learn so much like i do. he feels "older". oh i am getting soppy now. *wipes a tear*

i wish i could see into past lives more. i should try and practise. i've been blessed with talented friends who have seen into my own for me. i wish i could help them see more by connecting with them, with my own insights etc.

i should give it a go then. any techniques people can recommend?

Last edited by rose : 15-10-2006 at 09:07 AM.
Old 15-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Eduards

Very interesting stories :)))

I have 2 friends who remember some scenes from past lives but I cant remember my past lives at this moment.
Old 15-10-2006, 12:05 PM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
i swear my partner lived in india for many lifetimes..or at least recently. he thrives on hot indian food. the hotter the better. each time we order he askes for hot. they look at him and smirk. possible thinking, oh another macho european guy who is trying to prove himself. but often it's still not hot enough for him. he has always dreamed of going to india. he is a kapha-vata type in ayurvedic medicine which is the most common in india i think. and he has such a wise old soul and quiet way. he isn't on an obvious spiritual quest like i am but he just seems to KNOW stuff and he has taught me so much about gentleness and calm. it's as if he doesn't need to learn so much like i do. he feels "older". oh i am getting soppy now. *wipes a tear*

Aww, Rose, he sounds similar to my husband. So knowing, in a quiet, dryly humerous kind of way - I've learnt so much from him too! I try and remember these qualities about him when I notice one of his annoying habits....hehe!
Old 17-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Lapis

I've been blessed/cursed/cursed/blessed with remembering about 3 or 4 past lives since age 5. It took me many years before I totally understood that that's what other people where talking about when they said "past lives"! To a little kid it's just more of "you" and not much in the "past" at all.

*A male in Egypt of about 12,600 bc. at the cusp of Ages between the ending Age of Virgo and the beginning of the Age of Leo. I was what might be called a "half breed" or "Star Seed" in that I was both Orion/Sirian in human form. Nothing special about this though because most everyone was from Sirius, Pleiades or Orion in Egypt at that time. This isn't as fantastic as it sounds really. I remember much about this past life, which BTW, is exactly opposite this now (about 12,500+ years later or half way around the zodical circle) and there's a strong tie between these two time periods and incarnations. I don't mean just for me but for everyone who was incarnate anywhere on the planet at that time. Some of the different things I talk about in my posts come from my memories of this and other past lives.

*A female in Egypt about 4,000 years later. The Stellar teachers had left the planet for the most part just before the downfall of Atlantis (after the time mentioned above) and most of the "half breeds" remained from that time through today.

*A male in Asia about 100 years or so before the birth of what would become, the Buddha. I lived this fairly short life with a well know "Master Teacher" in his Temple and Gardens. I remember this past life almost better than I do this one. A very dear and special life.

*A male in Italy during the middle of the renaissance. I spent that whole life as a stone carver and later when my strength and health wasn't so great, a wood frame carver and painter. A hard life but man am I good today with a hammer and chisel!

*A female in France who traveled back and forth between France and England. There's more but I ain't tellin' all!
Old 17-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Whisperer

I had a regression once and it bought up that I had been a healer in an English village just before the Dark Ages and that I had been thrown from a cliff. It was an amazing regression and I even told my regressionist what herbs I needed to heal myself in this life!

I'm pretty sure I've been a mariner a few time in my life, once on the Mary Rose and once on the Titanic as a crewperson. Being a Marine Scientist in this life I'm hoping that I don't have a triple whammy on the way that I passed before!

I love past life regression, mine and other peoples!
Old 27-10-2006, 07:51 PM
ljepotica

I have always had a fascination with Persia, and Mesopotamia. I don't know why but I've always wanted to go there and be there-and am fascinated by the history of these mentioned regions, and have always been drawn to this region. In fact I feel so attached that when I imagine myself in some ancient ruins, tears of recognition and gratitude come in my eyes...I feel like there is a lot of mysticism and magic in these regions.

When I read rubaiyat by Khayaam or read about him or Rumi I feel as if I were there during their time.
It's funny as I feel as if I was a soothsayer and sage-and maybe even a philosopher, but I was female and my abilities were very powerful but not many people knew about me.
Only few people had access to me and I would heal people a lot.
I feel as if I have a very powerful unlocked potential in today's life. I just feel as if there is a lot I can do-and just feel as if I will be able to become a powerful healer.

I also was explaining in another thread that I think I was a cat: a lovely Russian Blue, and it's interesting as I want to be a cat and especially a Russian Blue. I can sometimes feel as if I'm a cat and though I don't have a cat I want a Russian Blue:) There was a period of this life I was going through where when I was upset, all I could think about was that I was a Russian Blue kitten...

So that's my explanation, maybe on no coherent order but...miaow:)
Old 02-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Gothic-Midnight-Rose

I always got the feeling I was a witch in the Burning Times. I can't explain why I feel I was. It's just there. Plus before I even read up on Witchcraft I "knew" things about it.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:41 PM
cweiters

Royalty and rich, a Queen I have seen myself sitting on a throne many a times during meditation. My favorite colors are all the deep royal's blue, purple, red, gold and green.

I also feel I was a man .

Love to all
cw
Old 10-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Luke Wolf

I wont name any particular names, but I have discovered I was a great general that nearly conquered the world.
I was the father to most famous/infamous (depends on where your from, and your views) Princes to both history and legen. This Prince has been one of my best friends in this life, for just over 10 years.
And my most recent life, I was a famous bass player.
I was also the head of a Native American tribe, but of the exact tribe, I'm not sure. I do remember I was sitting in a council, speaking to advisors on war plans against the white man.
I was a Viking, or possible Norse, agian I'm not sure, in one life, celebrating a victory with my current life brother, father, and friend that was mentioned above.
A Knights Templar in one life. Too bad the vision focused around my induction, rather than what they were branded as enemies of the church for.
And then I had a vision of some random war, being fought in the miedeval era, fighting for an unkown land, against an unknown invader. I was killing the enemy by the dozens, until several of them attacked me together. I remember holding my shield up, kneeling, and waiting for the unevitable fatal blow as I was being over whelmed.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account
a bad un i think lol
Closed Thread