Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious77
How much practice does it take before I get it? I'm a total beginner at this.

I don't seem to receive any thoughts but my own. :/

Hi,

This is the way it has always been for every highly evolved master.

Your higher self is your conduit for communication with spirit. This aspect of you is You(the I AM) with the mind and heart of God.

There is no more evolved awareness than that of your higher self, and the higher self of any other human.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
How much practice does it take before I get it? I'm a total beginner at this.

I don't seem to receive any thoughts but my own. :/

It takes different lengths of time for different people.

The best attitude is to just accept where you are with it now, and keep exploring each new step.

Xan

Old 21-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Curious77

Ok, I'll keep meditating. And then hopefully something will come up.
Old 26-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Curious77

So, I meditated for a while now, but I'm still uncertain if the thoughts in my head belong to me or my spirit guide.

The name Ishkwa came up when I asked what the spirit guide's name is. I don't know if that's my thoughts or if my spirit guide really talked to me.

Can someone confirm if that spirit guide is real? And if so, what kind of spirit is it (animal, nature, etc.)? I've been trying to find out.

When I meditate, am I suppose to enter a different state of consciousness? Is it like spacing out? How do I enter that state of consciousness?
Old 27-04-2012, 02:34 AM
Curious77

Bump, I really need to know if I'm talking to my spirit guide or not.
Old 27-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Master
Curious... The best confirmation has to come within yourself.

My suggestion is to ask your guides to give your signs that show you that you can trust what you are hearing. Then pay attention to whatever comes around pretty soon.

Your relationship with your guides is growing. Give it time and patience... let go of trying to figure it out... and see what happens next.

When I meditate, am I suppose to enter a different state of consciousness? Is it like spacing out? How do I enter that state of consciousness?

This is a good question. Meditation consciousness is not spaced out, but aware within yourself. And it's quiet.

Xan

Old 27-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Bump, I really need to know if I'm talking to my spirit guide or not.

The only way you will ever verify spiritual information is to put the guidance that you receive into practice, as I see these things.

It is the personal experience aspect of guidance that validates it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-04-2012, 12:42 PM
GMK

You need to sit quietly and meditate. Clear away your own thoughts as much as possible. Through telepathy (or with your own thoughts), ask your guides/angels a question. Then wait. Breathe deep. Meditate. Wait for an answer. You may not hear it the first time, or the second or third. But keep trying each time you meditate. Eventually, you will hear that telepathic voice/thought that isn't your own enter your mind and will answer your question. OR ... your guide/angel may answer in a completely different way. Pay attention to your gut feelings during the day. Those can often be messages from spirit. Pay attention to what others tell you. Guides/angels often use other people as their messengers. :) Or you may read something right in front of you that gives you your message. Spirit/Angels/Guides are creative and will get messages across in any way they know will work for you. You just have to always be aware.
Old 23-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Curious77

Ok, thanks guys. It's been really helpful.

GMK, so it's possible that simply bumping into another person and having a deep conversation can be a message from the spirits?

In other words, can they communicate by using fate?