Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Seeker

I'm so glad I found this thread. I don't remember being in the womb, but I do remember being born, just this brief moment of darkness that shifted to the sort of red, like light coming through closed eyelids. And I remember thinking, "Finally."

Turns out, I was a month past due and had to be removed via C-section.

I don't remember anything after that point til I was about 3.

And then I had a pretty terrible childhood. I have no idea what pre-birth me was hoping for, or what my mission or desires were or if I had any past lives, but none of this life has seemed like something the me that I know would have been impatient to experience. I actually spent a good part of my life grumbling about how I never asked to be born.

But I do sometimes wonder if I did ask and it's all finally coming to something.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account

When I was a little kid, like 4 or 5, I described the house my mom and dad lived in before I was born (it was red and white). I remember being present at my mom and dad's wedding reception. I'm not sure about any of this, but I also can't explain it.

I have many clear memories of being a small infant, including one that I believe is of the hospital the day I was born. These memories are more clear to me than memories from later in my life. I must also mention that, as a small child of 1 or 2, I could understand English perfectly, even though I was unable to speak.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
A soul does not enter the body of a baby at conception. And even when they do enter the body they are in and out often, sometimes even after the baby is born.

Yes!

I was a two-month-old baby and my mother brought me to her workplace. I remember this outing perfectly clearly in my mind. Oddly, I do remember being both inside the baby's body and outside of it, flying around near the ceiling and looking down.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102
When I was a little kid, like 4 or 5, I described the house my mom and dad lived in before I was born (it was red and white). I remember being present at my mom and dad's wedding reception. I'm not sure about any of this, but I also can't explain it.

I am sure your parents were greatly amused with conversation. How did they react though?
Old 02-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Guide

What a cool topic! I had to be pulled out by forceps, I'm not sure they use those these days but think salad tongs. I always joked that they had to pull me out because I didn't want to come here. I cried a lot as a baby my mother said. And I hated school.

The night I was conceived my dad saw a huge shooting star, so he calls me his lucky star. We have quite a connection, so I know my coming here has something to do with helping him in some way.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Master

Cool Lucky.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Deactivated Account
I think it is pretty cool how you remember time in the womb.
I don't remember anything until one memory at age four and another few memories at age six.

I was induced as well though haha I wasn't in a hurry apparently and they started to worry that if I stayed in the womb any longer I wouldn't get enough oxygen and my Mum would get sick.
Sometimes people tell me things which they remember about me as a toddler which make me laugh.

I wasn't fully 'in' my body until my mid twenties though.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Knower

I don't have any pre-birth memories. But, I have had dreams where I was other people and I got the feeling that it could have been memories from previous lives.

In one such dream I was in Australia and I noticed that I was even talking with an accent in the dream like someone from Australia. It felt really weird to be speaking in a different accent.

In another dream I had the feeling I was seeing a past life, and my name was Lenny Wilkerson. And my dad was named Frank. I got actual names in that dream.

I had another dream that felt like a past life and someone killed my daughter and tried to kill me too, but I lived. But they messed up my face in the process.

I've actually had several dreams about past lives. But, there's really no way to know if they were really past lives or not.