Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2007, 06:14 PM
janspirit

Color

Hi

Was regressed 30 yrs ago and got a life as a woman stood on a cliff waiting for a boat to come.. was v anxious... then I was brought back... it freaked me out a bit at the time..

In a meditation circle once we did a past life mediation. You go into ur heart chakra and see a corridor with doors - go the 3 doors - I got a life as a fisherman in the Med (timescale - about 1600s), a simple life... One as a monk, scribe - copying texts... One as a nun in Italy - loved that life, could do that one again!

One dream I remember vividly was as a little chinese woman in Chinatown NY - she owned a jewelery shop - (I have a mad chinese doc guide who helps with healing - and love any books about china - would love to go there btw)..

A friend gave me a gift of an incarnascope around '93 - was v v interesting. Mentioned a few past lives - one as a kinda etheric being looking after copper beech trees and squirels (loved that) around the time of Atlantis when all was going haywire... Another as a leader of a tribe of Maoris (around 1800), several lives as a slave, servant; one as a successful fortune teller in ancient Persia ; life as fisherman in the Med; (did the above meditation before this reading btw); life as an american indian woman with 6 kids who i'd tell stories to about other planets; a life in Egypt teaching astrology for free; the last life before this was as a young Indian girl in India - a religious fanatic with a begging bowl, who got disillusioned with religions (how I feel now btw) and checked out early age 16.

Some of that does resonate with me.. have no children in this life, but hey had 6 as that indian lady (LOL)... Love astrology and can interpret charts in this life, work as a medium and psychic, love peacefulness... love squirels and copper beech trees.

Dont know if this lady still doing those incarnascopes - she was called Molly ? and based in bristol, UK - when my stuff comes over from Ireland - i'll look up the file and her address if anyone's interested.

I'm planning to a regression therapy course with the British School of Yoga later this year - hey, might need some guinea pigs!!

love n light

Janspirit x
Old 20-04-2007, 07:56 PM
ManyHawksFollow

Hello Everyone!! I'm excited to be here, this is my first posting. I have had some past life knowledge come to me thru meditation and I have learned even more from having council with my dear Native American friend (a chief)who lives close to me. My last reading with him was on Easter Morning, it was awesome. Anyhow, I will mention some of the ones I have "remembered" and perhaps choose one to go into details on. I have had many Native American Lifetimes, (I have Native Blood this time around too), I have recall of events and people who I know now that I knew then. I have had lives in Egypt, in fact Chief highly suggested I go there because I could point out things and give details on the sphinx as he says I was one of the "men" who designed it and the secret chambers. A few years back, while I lived in NC, I dated a man who was VERY anti-relationship to the point where he would introduce me to people as his "friend" rather than his girlfriend, I mean this guy had Major issues on committment. When I related this info to my Indian Friend he saw that, in one lifetime, I was a male (royalty) and he was my female (servant). We fell in love and had an affair, "she" got pregnant, which in turn caused a discovery of the affair, which was totally not accepted and "she" and the unborn child were killed because she loved "me". So in this lifetime, he subconsciously remembers that committing to me meant death, and hence the fear he still carries...pretty wild huh....needless to say....I didn't stick around.
Closed Thread