Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2011, 06:41 AM
Boom

Thanks again Karlos I replied to you in PM :)
Old 29-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Simon Karlos

Cool

Yep! Thanks, you're welcome bro, will catch you here later.
Old 20-02-2013, 04:59 AM
steak97

It sounds like you have invented astral projection. I think you have a good attitude. I also think your opertunity wait's outside the box of rules you've made for your answers of explanations.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Limes

Great Thread! Thanks to all!
Old 09-04-2013, 12:27 AM
dayleekay

If our astral body is only a projection of our consciousness then if we were to go to..oh say.. Egypt..would we see it for what it really is or just what our projection of it is?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Niebla0007

Hi! Dayleekay, you are better off using remote viewing for that.
Some photos of the places you want to see at hand will also be of good help. Personally, I'd rather watch TV or UTube documentaries.

And I'd rather be creating, building or learning something or going for a mysterious trip at the astral.

Old 25-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Contagiousfreedom

I have never gotten lost but I almost got stuck I mean there's a bunch of ways I could have gotten out of it. Once I tried to go back to my body, I entered my room and my body wasn't there. I had somehow either vibrated to a different plane or a different dimension where my body wasn't there. So I used the chord to get back to my body. I could have also probably have ask my guides to help me or some other way but it worked for me.