Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2018, 03:44 AM
Experiencer

anyone else feels negative energy pouring out when angered?

firstly, finally I remember my login for this forum lol, we back in business!

So I have been on one hell of a journey these past months, I have tons to share in later post, but first, im curious if anyone else experiences huge amounts of energy pouring out when ever you get angry. its going to be hard to explain but i will try anyway.

I have always had a quick temper, I have been working on that issue for a while now, I thought i made great progress, how ever, now I think I somehow made things worst :(

I have never experienced such intense energy in my life, and honestly, what im experiencing now is very disturbing. I been teaching myself how to feel energy along with learning how to control energy, I found that working with positive energies are usually the most easiest and powerful energies to work with........until now......few weeks ago I began to find myself getting angry with just about anything I didnt agree with, and i mean ANYTHING, it doesnt matter how small or petty it is.

it began when I was at a mc donalds, the entrance to this place had a narrow ramp that had railings on each side, I seen this dude walking behind a elderly couple, the couple were walking up the ramp side by side while holding hands, they each were holding on to the railing to help them as they walked, they were walking extremely slow, but this is understandable for people their age, but the dude behind didnt see it that way, he got all and started to yell at them to hurry up, before the couple even respond, the guy decided to just force his way past them, in the process he yanked the old ladies hand off the rail and she nearly fell...this triggered me so hard, I never been more in my entire life, all I wanted to do was go after the guy and throw his off the damn out door patio area, I wanted to soooooo bad. anyway, I get so angry that I just felt this insanely intense energy emitting from myself, it felt.....thick and heavy, extremely dense, nasty and hot....and kinda.....wavy??not sure how to discribe that.. I felt this energy just bursting out of me, I even felt this energy expand outward from myself, I could literally feel all that energy all around me, I even felt how far it traveled out, I could feel all of it around me with in about a 10 foot radius, the craziest part is that the friend I was with got freaked out because he felt it too........and my friend has never even as much spoke about energy or anything spiritual, he is just not the type who would even care about such concepts but yet he felt it intensely, so much that he actually began to talk about it.........he said the only thing he can discribe it was "blood thirst"........and he was not wrong, I literally wanted to hurt the guy, I was consumed in it.

ever since then I have been finding that even the smallest of things will invoke this flood of negative energy with in me, its so intense that normal every day people can actually feel and sense it.......has anyone else here ever experienced such things before?

Last edited by Lynn : 09-02-2018 at 05:10 PM.