Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-01-2018, 03:26 AM
Guide

Supersad/ Superhappy Thought

So... I wanted to write this story because I got a random visual of it and I completely came to tears by not only the extreme sadness of but also the beauty of the idea that it could possibly of happened... I figured that this was worth writing about but at the same time people could possibly take this the wrong way.... After all technically speaking I am writing about an event where a lot of people died and the visual was possibly just a super random daydream....

None the less Just before writing this I contemplated possible backlash and then I wondered if anyone could of possibly survived jumping out of the world trade center when the incident occurred. So I googled it and BAM! Apparently someone "surfed" down 15floors of debris as they were falling down a collapsing building.

https://www.snopes.com/rumors/survivor.asp

So I am not very curious... and maybe something else is at work in regards to what I have been contemplating......

So here is what I have been contemplating:

Through the law of one it is understood from the multidimensional being channeled that stress creates a opportunity to be transmuted to love. Through Love one is able to transcended the physical reality and quite possibly even ascended into a higher dimensions.... I was watching WormWood on netflix and it features a man being "Dropped" out of a 10 story window by the a government agency haha...(better not use actual name here) I was then contemplating how it could possibly feel to be in such a predicament... and of course the idea of falling from such a high bridged to the 9/11 incident..... and thats where this image came from....

I saw a man falling from a great height and as he fell and kept repeating the words.... I forgive you.... first a thought that turned into a whisper that turned into a loud mighty shout as he progressively got closer to the ground. His words were not idle as the louder he said it the more he felt its truth.... This vision happened in a split sec but its message and feelings completely caught me off guard and It was like a dam of tears had just collapsed and busted out my eyes and the same happened with the emotion coming out of my heart. It was so strange... why would I have such strong feelings for something that was just a image.... just a image yes it was but power it was too. Im not quite sure if this story has any grounding in reality but now that I see that this 1 person survived such a fall I am super curious as to what was going through his mind at that time and if any of this story ranged true for him.

Let me know what you think and thank you for reading.

:)
Old 12-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I know of the 15 floors story I saw it on a TV show . The brain stores information even if we do not take it in consciously we might well have it stored in us. Like having the TV on in the background now as I am more concentrated on the site here. I am still getting that download of information.

There are times when random things will trigger a contact to someone that has passed. Or at times its a message that "we" need to hear and the vision is just the way the brain plays it out.

I have sadly witnessed someone sail past my office window, and it was like it happened in slow motion as he passed by my view. Though it happens fast in seconds in real time. It was like he stalled at my window and the look on his face was that of total and complete peace. He was gone from the body already in the feeling that came over me. That he would not have felt the impact. That there was no regrets no looking back.

I often look to what I was to learn from seeing that I am not sure, what I do know is that even though this happened well over 20 years ago not its still a very vivid and fresh memory.

Maybe you needed to release some emotions that dam that was backing up that finally needed to be let go some of the water behind it. This was what brought that forth.

Things are a great mystery in how we get messages and then deal with them.

Lynn
Old 13-01-2018, 01:39 AM
Guide

Yeah i have became aware of the super consciousness of the selves while learning about astral projecting. So now its kinda like I am inputting all this information knowing that it is there somewhere in me and me or my subconscious will use it or etc when it is needed. Yeah who knows what is all pent up in things like this. I thought I new a lot about myself but it seems the more I search the more I realize haha thats not the case.

Sorry such a traumatic event had to take place within your presence...who knows what it all means in the greater scheme of things but everything happens for the reason...

:) Love is all there is.