Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Guide

Is ok to buy conjured spirits, is not alright to try to conjure them. Also, I saw that are items with more angels or spirits.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Is ok to buy conjured spirits, is not alright to try to conjure them. Also, I saw that are items with more angels or spirits.

That just does not make any sense. Why is it OK to buy conjured spirits but it is not alright to try to conjure them.

If it's not OK to conjure them or try to conjure them then it would certainly be not OK to buy them.

I find this whole thing ludicrous, spiritually improper (if there's such a thing) and just plain wrong, not to mention dangerous when people who don't know what they're dealing with start to fool around with this sort of thing.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:43 AM
Nam3lessOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
That just does not make any sense. Why is it OK to buy conjured spirits but it is not alright to try to conjure them.

If it's not OK to conjure them or try to conjure them then it would certainly be not OK to buy them.

I find this whole thing ludicrous, spiritually improper (if there's such a thing) and just plain wrong, not to mention dangerous when people who don't know what they're dealing with start to fool around with this sort of thing.

You definitely have a point.

There is a paradox in this discussion about the dangers of handling bonded spirits.

If I was binding a spirit to an object, it would certainly invite a lot of turbulent danger of I didn't know what I was doing. It would be immoral if I was doing it against the spirits permission, and easy to take for granted even if I did.

Equally, if I purchased an amulet, and it was bound with a spirit, it could be very well that that spirit may have been bounded against its will, which would pose a moral issue to my use of the object. ... Yet, even if it was a spirit that was a volunteer for such a process, I would have no idea what kind of mischief or disruption I could be getting myself into, dealing with whom I don't know the nature of.

You would have to argue that either both are safe, or neither are safe. The verdict leans to neither.

You would need to have a very trustworthy friend to couch for the voluntary binding, and positive nature of a binded item. Even so, it might just still inspire flexes of willpower and conflicts of interest, but at this level, at least it would seem like dealing with that disagreeable roommate of yours. But that's the lucky scenario.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Guide

JennyCrow and Nam3lessOne, definitely you don't know about what talking about. For example hunting is not ofr everyone, but is alright to eat game meat. Hunting is not the same like hunting. Conjuring spirits is not like asking for spirits to come to you. Is a prctice where you have to know tahe names of the races/types of spirtis. For example let's say that a person want to have a conjured unicorn. trying to conjure an unicorn without experience can dra to you very negative spirits. I have talked even with a few who conjure spirits, so I know very good what I say. I don't want to argue with anyone, but I will not take advices from people who don't know much about conjured spirits from astral plane. No ofense to anyone.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Master

On a side note hear , this is more on trapped energy . In a book this lady stated when she was just learning psychomerty a guy with a twisted mind gave her some jewelry from a lady that had died from a drug overdose . The jewelry had energy from her drug over dose death . Objects can keep that energy . Some things become haunted by ghosts , people that chose of there own free will to haunt that object . Also the wilk on Crowley , not ever one hear may of known who he was .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychometry_(paranormal)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
Old 05-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
JennyCrow and Nam3lessOne, definitely you don't know about what talking about. For example hunting is not ofr everyone, but is alright to eat game meat

I don't want to argue with anyone, but I will not take advices from people who don't know much about conjured spirits from astral plane. No ofense to anyone.

Excuse me but DO NOT tell me I don't know "about what talking about" (again - no offense). Do NOT include me in your statement, quote "I will not take advice from people who don't know much about conjured spirits from the astral plane". You have no idea about the things I know and don't know.

That is a very poor simile you used about hunting.

Then don't take the advice - we all have free choice - but don't come asking for help when things go wrong at some point
Old 05-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello
I saw that on the internet are different sellers who sell all kinds of conjured spirits from astral plane; like angels, fairies, dragons, djinns, vampires, unicorns, mythological beings etc. Please tell me what you think about these spirits from astral plane. Thank you.

FYI - It is impossible to "conjure" an angel - you can summon one but you cannot conjure one.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
FYI - It is impossible to "conjure" an angel - you can summon one but you cannot conjure one.

Of course you can. But I guess that is a whole other story
Old 05-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Guide

Quote:

Excuse me, but you started/ I didn't said about your comments or your opinions that are ludicrous.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Excuse me, but you started/ I didn't said about your comments or your opinions that are ludicrous.

You did start a subject that could attract opinions though. You can then either chose to embrace them or not. It would be nice to get a discussion about this, because acquiring an object you have no idea about can be as dangerous as making it if you do not know what you are doing. It is not a question of either or; there is a lot of shades in between. There definitely exist things in this world that should never be conjured no matter how skilled you are!