Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
These two experiences are quite old now, but both times I went from a dream to what I believe was astral projection. I had the buzzing sensations. I kept trying to sit up the first time, but a heavy weight kept pulling me back down. I could barely see a thing, and remember worrying that something or someone was sitting on me, pushing me back down. The second time, I could see a little better, but still my vision was incredibly blurry. I could just make out that the layout and colours of my room were accurate to real time. I ended up slipping back into a dream.

Is it common to experience blurry vision? How can I clear my vision should I have another similar experience?

The blurry vision may be because of a weak third eye and therefor weak peripheral vision. You can strengthen the third eye by doing peripheral practice during the day. Try viewing not a single point where your eyes are focused but everything else in your peripheral vision. With practice it will become easier to focus on everything as opposed to just a single point (this is how I see aura).

About astral projection, it sounds like you are trying to physically lift your soul from the body. This will not work because nothing physical exists in the "dream world". You may get a very slight separation but you will wake your body because you are activating it physically. What you want to do is focus on the feeling of it. I find it easier to focus on the feeling of free fall (falling is gravity and therefor no physical work is needed to fight gravity like lifting). Simply feeling that free fall feeling will seperate soul from body (when we free fall physically, there is a slight seperation of body and soul and therefore the feeling we get). I never liked how astral projection is explained as trying to lift your soul out of the body. It's more like feeling the feeling of lifting that does it, not physical lifting.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in