Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Teiksma

I had a spirit cat too, but she went away when my beloved cat Artemis passed... I dont know why.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:52 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiksma
I had a spirit cat too, but she went away when my beloved cat Artemis passed... I dont know why.

I am so sorry for your loss. Perhaps...your Spirit Kitty just went away to help Artemis adjust to his new surroundings.

You may see them (again)! I hope it will be someday (soon).
Old 09-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Guide
@ Lady Terra, glad to hear, I always admire a person who sticks to their principles.

@Teiksma, my deepest condolences.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Teiksma

It was 4 years ago, and I havent seen them again, only few times in dreams.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:48 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
It was 4 years ago, and I havent seen them again, only few times in dreams.

Ahhh...then they have come to you...on the AstralPlane.

I know you cherish those dreams.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Teiksma

I was living that time with my ex-girlfriend, and we both felt the presence of that ghost cat. It was a cat from my grandmothers willage, she was living in firewood shed, I usualy went to meet her when I was visiting grandmother. We have a lot of homeless cats here, so I just cant save them all, but she was special to me.
When we had Artemis, she started to come to play with her, sometimes we both saw her like shadow, but then she went away with Artemis. Maybe they were spiritual friends :) I was happy that she was there for Artemis to greet her in Summerland :) They were there both a few months after Artemis died, I sometimes felt them playing or comeing in my bed to sleep, they were always together.
It is really magickal how unexpected the connections with souls can be. A homeless cat who died in far willage, and my beloved Artemis become friends :)
Old 10-06-2014, 08:02 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
I was living that time with my ex-girlfriend, and we both felt the presence of that ghost cat. It was a cat from my grandmothers willage, she was living in firewood shed, I usualy went to meet her when I was visiting grandmother. We have a lot of homeless cats here, so I just cant save them all, but she was special to me.
When we had Artemis, she started to come to play with her, sometimes we both saw her like shadow, but then she went away with Artemis. Maybe they were spiritual friends :) I was happy that she was there for Artemis to greet her in Summerland :) They were there both a few months after Artemis died, I sometimes felt them playing or comeing in my bed to sleep, they were always together.
It is really magickal how unexpected the connections with souls can be. A homeless cat who died in far willage, and my beloved Artemis become friends :)

What a Beautiful Affirmation of the Continuation of Spirit...thank you (so much) for sharing it!

My Kitties chase the Spirit Kitty around the house all the time...especially my Son's Male Kitty. He sleeps all day...so he can chase them around the house...all night! And he talks to the Spirit Kitty, too.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Teiksma, that sounds like a wonderful experience. It's amazing what treasures of spirit, animals can bring into our lives. Thank you for sharing, and such a great reminder!

Quote:
My Kitties chase the Spirit Kitty around the house all the time...
Funny thing, one of my old dogs and pet parrot, many, many years ago would act similar. Barking at a corner, etc., the parrot would also exhibit unusual behavior at that place. I do think that animals can see spirits. It such a memory journey reading your posts. Thank you.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:03 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
Teiksma, that sounds like a wonderful experience. It's amazing what treasures of spirit, animals can bring into our lives. Thank you for sharing, and such a great reminder!

Funny thing, one of my old dogs and pet parrot, many, many years ago would act similar. Barking at a corner, etc., the parrot would also exhibit unusual behavior at that place. I do think that animals can see spirits. It such a memory journey reading your posts. Thank you.

And I am enjoying your post (as well).

We are in agreement...IMHO...Animals can see Spirits and (even more than that) they can sense the character of people and pick-up on their illnesses--long before we perceive such things.

Animals are extremely Empathic (to my way of thinking).

Was your Parrot a Macaw? I love Birds! I have a Parakeet.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
We are in agreement...
If it bears any significance, I actually find myself in agreement with alot of what you write, I'll remain silent mostly with that as it goes without words for me or doesn't bear repeating. I do like to speak up if I'm not in agreement or confused about something, mostly because I find it to be a great opportunity to learn more about someone else, and broaden my understanding of other people, or those of different backgrounds. My personal take is that disagreements or differences are a great opportunity to learn, although certainly can be a touchy topic to tread or embrace, I know I lack tact in that manner. Conversation is such an artform, which I lack.

I suppose to bring something different to the table, and expand on what you stated, I have a funny and odd story. Long ago, I used to raise fancy goldfish, they can live for quite some time. Anyway, at that time I lived with my older sister, I had my tank near the kitchen. My sister claimed that my fish were targeting her, and that they didn't like her. One night she said, as she got up to get a glass of water, she passed by the tank. As she did, the goldfish swam in a single file line(side by side, fin to fin, facing her, in a horizontal line), all facing her, as she moved, they all turned facing her, in synchronicity. She got her water and ran out. They would also splash her everytime she would pass their tank(it was rather funny to watch). I thought it was funny, but she hated them, so I moved them where she didn't have to go past them. She was a nicer person at that time, but she was on a particular path of destruction(she liked to talk about how fun it was to diminish a person's light), my guide said, she chose the role of an abuser.

And to your question, it was a parrotlet, big bulldog personality, but small, incredibly sweet, very much like a parakeet(funny enough my sister and her didn't get along as well). Parakeets are such beautiful birds, so much variety(in form, personality, color), and I love the sounds they make!

Anyway, best regards, and much love.