Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Experiencer

twin flames breakout in hives?

Dud any of you have a hive breakout close before you met your tf or during a big turn in your tf relationship? It's a weird question but I ask because I just read that a give breakout for no reason could relate to ascension. A month before I met my tf I had a random month long. Hive breakout that Dr's couldn't explain . And now I'm having another breakout 6 years later . Anyone else experience this?
Old 13-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
Dud any of you have a hive breakout close before you met your tf or during a big turn in your tf relationship? It's a weird question but I ask because I just read that a give breakout for no reason could relate to ascension. A month before I met my tf I had a random month long. Hive breakout that Dr's couldn't explain . And now I'm having another breakout 6 years later . Anyone else experience this?

I don't know if it really has anything to do with twins, but my twin has hive breakouts sporadically. I guess they maybe something in it although it does seem a bit of a crazy town notion!!! The body does what it wants to do to give us signs so it really could be so. Very intriguing to me.
Old 15-09-2017, 06:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Interesting thread. Just remembered having a fever and measles-like rashes a few months before my TF connection. Considering I have complete vaccinations and no history of being hospitalized, I was startled as I had never experienced having hives nor allergic to anything. When I went to the hospital, they really couldn't identify it and only concluded it was a 'viral infection'. Being in the health care profession, I also looked at the lab tests and noticed that the results were normal
Old 15-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Master
You got to be kidding me?
A few months back I got an acute rash. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction, went to the emergency GP (always happens during weekend, right!). He gave me anti-histamine, which I didn't take, fearing they'd clash with my own meds. And ointment that I did use but didn't help.
Rash got worse, spread out, so I went to my own GP. Got an awfully strong hormonal ointment, didn't work either, rash kept getting worse, spreading all over my body. I even got a few spots in my mouth :/
Was sent to a dermatologist, he wasn't sure either, he cut out one spot, blood test, etc. He thought it was viral. Maybe measles (I never had that).

It turned out to be Pleva virus. Something that is really rare, and usually happens to men, not women. Wow, I'm a rare case, grin.
Light therapy was the answer, so I had to get into the sun a lot with my fair skin. Great!
But it helped, and it went, although it took a few months for it to completely go. Hope it never comes back! (it can become chronic)

I think stress was the cause. Since I met him, I've had quite a lot of stress due to all these triggers :/ Pleva is one of these things that doctors cannot explain. No one really knows the cause.
It is not contagious, that is the good news.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account
A friend told me a lot of spiritualists they know tend to have some sort of auto immune disorder also I read an article that schizophrenia is correlated with the immune system (over active immune system in the brain, I think) and schizophrenia is said to be very similar to enlightenment but obviously instead of mental clarity its the opposite.
Also I met someone 3 years ago In a weird place I ended up falling asleep near by but whilst I was asleep I had the trippiest dreams, I fell ill after that, the dreams where characterized by the feelings of endorphin and the person I had just mets energy.
And if you don't know about endorphins they are a extremely important moderator of the immune system, hell to go even further the symptoms of feeling ill is the result of the immune system doing its job and not the infection its self etc.

Moving on: I'm actually ill right now I got ill a couple of weeks back after hitting it off with an acquaintance I have semi known for years we really connected although they got abit weirded out cuz they just aren't ready for this kind of stuff so I decided to stop speaking to them a couple of days ago, but the connection for those few days was really powerful. I learnt a long time ago trying to connect with someone who isn't on this plain of thinking is an excellent way to get hurt!
Old 15-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow yes...itchy bumpy rash around my navel and chin before I met him. They have since disappeared.
Old 18-09-2017, 02:44 AM
Experiencer

TF had a break out if hives after spending a great day together
Old 18-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Experiencer

Wow! Thanks everyone I had noooo idea it was common. Maybe it's a way our body purges before we unite??
Old 19-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Knower

I got a rash when my twin and I were going through an intense push and pull period in our relationship. Stress, both good and bad can do this. The twin flame experience is stressful.

Our body goes through a lot of changes during the tf journey. So try to get to know your body and listen to it. What you could get away with eating yesterday, might have an adverse effect on your body today, allergy or no allergy.

We often forget to take care of ourselves during this crazy ride and this can lower our immune system. So do what you can to get quality sleep, proper nutrients, and regular exercise before your body totally goes out of whack and these illnesses becomes chronic.
Old 19-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Pathfinder

This is strange because my twin and I went almost a year without connecting; when we reconnected, she told me about how she had broken out in hives a few weeks previous. Then the weirdest thing happened...I broke out in hives as well!