Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Guide

Strong tingling sensations

I've been having strong, very noticeable tingling sensations from the top of my head flowing down the back towards the nape of my neck or just staying on the top of my head. I've scratched and it doesn't appear to be an itch as scratching does nothing. It's not under the skin, its inside!

It's been happening for over a week now but it only does it at certain times when I'm doing things such as reading information, making decisions etc and I feel like there's a definite pattern to it but it's not a uniform pattern, it's random.

The reason I ask is because I've ignored my intuition so much in the past I've found it hard to recognise it anymore. I've had a few occasions of late where I've felt it like I think I'd feel a bolt of lighting but I know its still hit or miss with me. I'm trying to let go and go with the flow without trying too hard and as I'm writing this my heads started to tingle (so nice but so weird) I guess I'm just asking if anybody has things pointed out to them in weird ways because they just don't seem to get it any other way.

I hope this makes sense, I've not been very good with communication this month, I've been all over the place with my energy.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I've been having strong, very noticeable tingling sensations from the top of my head flowing down the back towards the nape of my neck or just staying on the top of my head. I've scratched and it doesn't appear to be an itch as scratching does nothing. It's not under the skin, its inside!

It's been happening for over a week now but it only does it at certain times when I'm doing things such as reading information, making decisions etc and I feel like there's a definite pattern to it but it's not a uniform pattern, it's random.

The reason I ask is because I've ignored my intuition so much in the past I've found it hard to recognise it anymore. I've had a few occasions of late where I've felt it like I think I'd feel a bolt of lighting but I know its still hit or miss with me. I'm trying to let go and go with the flow without trying too hard and as I'm writing this my heads started to tingle (so nice but so weird) I guess I'm just asking if anybody has things pointed out to them in weird ways because they just don't seem to get it any other way.

I hope this makes sense, I've not been very good with communication this month, I've been all over the place with my energy.

i either read or heard somewhere that 'hot areas' on your body is an energy exchange of energies leaving the body and 'cool areas' on your body is an energy exchange of energies entering the body... i cannot confirm or deny although have experienced both the tingling sensations, the hot/cool sensations, and both in unison... so if you gain any further clarity feel free to share :)
Old 31-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Master
If you were meditating and pursuing spiritual exploration or experiencing awakening I'd say its likely your are experiencing crown chakra activation. But it doesn't seem you are pursuing these things in particular so look to other possibilities.

Mint Shampoo will cause that, or perhaps another hair product?
Niacin causes some weird flushing in areas of the body (I think it's in the B vitamin family)

There's probably some other things to.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Master
I think it usually feels sort of like insects crawling around on top of the head. Is that what's it like?
Old 31-08-2017, 01:45 PM
Master
Yes, the crown chakra awakening totally felt like huge tarantula's crawling around on my head!
Old 31-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yes, the crown chakra awakening totally felt like huge tarantula's crawling around on my head!
It starts like that, but then ends up feeling like wearing one of the Burger King crowns from childhood.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 31-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Guide

soul-alchemy I've never heard of that before but I'm looking to see if I can find anything about it so I'll let you know yes.

Gem I've had the insect crawling experience before but not on the top of my head and it wasn't as strong as this.

CrystalSong I've been on my spiritual journey now for the past 12 months and I've had shampoos that caused itchiness and flaky scalp but I don't use hair products of any kind. I did the shampoo challenge about 4 years ago and never looked back. I don't use deodorant either but I'm going off topic now. Anyway, this sounds like the large spider effect on top of the head yes so its probably my crown chakra. It's a very strong sensation!

EndoftheRoad, I've never worn a Burger King crown, I feel like I've missed out on something there.

Just out of interest, is there anything else I can expect with a crown awakening aside from these strong tingles?
Old 31-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Master
what you are feeling, is often depicted in christian imagery as the halo around the head
Old 01-09-2017, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
soul-alchemy I've never heard of that before but I'm looking to see if I can find anything about it so I'll let you know yes.

Gem I've had the insect crawling experience before but not on the top of my head and it wasn't as strong as this.

CrystalSong I've been on my spiritual journey now for the past 12 months and I've had shampoos that caused itchiness and flaky scalp but I don't use hair products of any kind. I did the shampoo challenge about 4 years ago and never looked back. I don't use deodorant either but I'm going off topic now. Anyway, this sounds like the large spider effect on top of the head yes so its probably my crown chakra. It's a very strong sensation!

EndoftheRoad, I've never worn a Burger King crown, I feel like I've missed out on something there.

Just out of interest, is there anything else I can expect with a crown awakening aside from these strong tingles?

I don't really understand because you say it's not like insects crawling, but it's like a spider crawling.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
It starts like that, but then ends up feeling like wearing one of the Burger King crowns from childhood.

thats energy. and the burger king crown is the circumference of your crown chakra. its very open if its like your describing. no wonder your feeling it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4