Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Help about a reading?

Hello everyone,

To go straight to the point, I did a spread about a man whom I just met at my college. He's fairly older than me and seems to be on the flirty side with women in general. Maybe I just want it to be like this, but I sensed a connection with him.

So, after a while I did a 2-cards reading on his feelings for me and got Strength and 8 of pents as well as a 2-card reading on how physically attracted is he to me and got the 10 of wands and judgement.

I tried to interpret the readings but since I have my eyes on him, I'm scared that my interpretations might be biased.

To note that I'm quite new to the tarots.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you all.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Strength and 8 of pents

This is my personal view, and taking the other question into account to deccipher this one. I can't say there is feelings here but more the notion that IF there is potential, it would probably require a lot of work ( 8 pentx). Sounds like he is taming his inner beast not to over indulge himself or seek temptation, seeing that your 'young'. In short, taking it intentionally and strategically slow for whatever reason in his mind ( we cant read his mind)

Quote:
physically attracted is he to me and got the 10 of wands and judgement.

I am not a fan of ten of wands, when I see this card, someone is too busy or may see you as too much work. I sense maybe in incompatibility of some sorts, maybe age maybe looks, too young or too high High maintenance (Judgement coming in) . And with the ten of wands, he may perceive some baggage.. Or there is hesitation because of some kind of obstacle or incompatibility.Or maybe it's not even you, he just doesn't want to commit or be attracted to one person. In short, the idea of a relationship is not on his agenda.

This is one view/perspective. Its just a couple questions so dont get discouraged. I prefer to do more structured spreads when doing a love inquiry spread. Has more of a flow to follow up questions
Old 28-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesmeriza
Hello everyone,

To go straight to the point, I did a spread about a man whom I just met at my college. He's fairly older than me and seems to be on the flirty side with women in general. Maybe I just want it to be like this, but I sensed a connection with him.

So, after a while I did a 2-cards reading on his feelings for me and got Strength and 8 of pents as well as a 2-card reading on how physically attracted is he to me and got the 10 of wands and judgement.

I tried to interpret the readings but since I have my eyes on him, I'm scared that my interpretations might be biased.

To note that I'm quite new to the tarots.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you all.

Strength could mean he feels a boost in his own self esteem since his experiences have given him different outlook on life and to be wanted by a younger woman makes him feel desirable enough. His confidence is not over the top about this though, rather he is willing to see where this could go. Has a more complacent attitude I feel ( 8 of pentacles could be that ) Life is moving and he will have to see for himself how a relationship will ultimately pan out. Just going with the flow and taking it as it comes. There does not feel any desperation or hurry on his part here. Rather to follow a feeling and see where this attraction leads to, a practical and experienced approach from his side.
His range of experiences are different, and he is on a different more experienced side, with the good and bad coming from those experiences, that you might not have been a part of yet, and something that will not align with where you are in life right now and what you now, as of now ( Ten of wands ) So he feels to have to work his way through you, and being able to communicate with you which right now to him can be difficult and a struggle. Since both of your experiences are of different wavelengths right now. He has his own baggage and maybe the time to communicate those hasn't arrived yet for you and him, as in a matured relationship (Judgement ). So he will have to work out these differences with him and you. That being said, there is a connection here and I feel if he is able to be less doubtful and more confident about you, this could develop into something stronger for you and him. His life experiences show him as developed differently now, and he might need to understand that he can still make a connection with you if he lightens up and learns to truly trust himself more and that he could have a desirable relationship with you as a matured person.

This is just my interpretation of it.