Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Knower

Jesus defeats the Anti Christ and consumes him with his tongue...His word is our spiritual weapon against the wiles of the devil
Old 01-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Who defeats the antichrist?

Jesus, St. Michael, God???
The holy trinity is my guess. The father, the son, and the holy spirit, however, I honestly don't think that either of them is out to defeat the antichrist. This is my belief and don't correct me if I'm wrong lol Just kidding but anywho. I believe that Christ is searching for God's faithful servants and Satan is in search of his own. I trust that the antichrist will be left here on earth and whatever they must deal with in this world called hell will be their reward. The people of God will not fight or attempt to defeat but will stand in the name of the Lord. Now I am a child of God however have not mastered the ability to just stand. I'm always war ready
Old 01-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Suspended
Oh, man! Only man stand for the fight against the darkness or the anti-christ stuffs. But not girls! So you're then , man!
Old 01-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Experiencer

Jesus Christ defeats the anti Christ- a short synopsis of the book of Revelations-God wins!!
Old 01-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Oh, man! Only man stand for the fight against the darkness or the anti-christ stuffs. But not girls! So you're then , man!
Would you like to see a pic of me?? Where did you get off saying only man will stand against anything?? That is truly sexist I think to say the least. Let's get my 125 pounds of all woman in the ring with you and see who get's knocked out first. Oh p.s I am not a "girl" I'm a "woMAN" silly rabbit.. Where I come from women fight just as hard as men. We also take care of home, work and bring home the bacon. Where are you from sir where you feel that girls don't fight lol
Old 01-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
Would you like to see a pic of me?? Where did you get off saying only man will stand against anything?? That is truly sexist I think to say the least. Let's get my 125 pounds of all woman in the ring with you and see who get's knocked out first. Oh p.s I am not a "girl" I'm a "woMAN" silly rabbit.. Where I come from women fight just as hard as men. We also take care of home, work and bring home the bacon. Where are you from sir where you feel that girls don't fight lol

Yes, if it's your willingness to show me your picture. But don't compel yourself to do it.....No, that is another story for woman against me. What I said is more men doing this type of thinking but not so in women. Or you can become Wonder Woman of modern day. That will carry some responsible of man , then you're welcome to do so.

I'm fighting the bad gods in the spiritual realm and occasionally I ask my Goddess wife to do it. But not the main fighting force. I want her to look after my Cupidsons well. I mean their education and training. The other hard work I'll do it myself and my troops of my friend Gods and my Cupidsons.

This is my usual practice. And my Cupidsons dharma are more higher than their mother.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Who defeats the antichrist?

Jesus, St. Michael, God???
It's just my opinion but if Daniel 9:27 is anything to go by and knowing that the word NEW in Jeremiah 31:31-33 should be translated as RENEW taking into account 1 John 2:7-8 and keeping in mind Jeremiah 8:8. I would say that the False messiah which is always translated as antichrist would be what Daniel. 7:25 speaks about in relation to whats written in Revelation 12:17 when the commandments are being attacked by a certain entity. 1 John 3:4 might help in keeping the water clear enough to identify the false messiah/antichrist from the actual Messiah. With all this fresh in the mind I would say that the water and bread mentioned in

Proverbs 9:17(kjv)

17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

Is the same as the stolen inheritance mentioned in Matthew 21:38.
In a nut shell that is, the answer to your question is many people. Like Tina Turner says "We don't need another Hero, we only need to know the way home" which is the voice within all People. Again its just my opinion
Old 02-09-2017, 12:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I'd like to see Bong Bong take on Valerie Adams. Even some of the local teenage girls would have him begging for mercy lol.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I'd like to Bong Bong take on Valerie Adams. Even some of the local teenage girls would have him begging for mercy lol.

No need to say about the sizes but any great numbers of them to hold my hands and legs or my hair or pull my shirt then I can't move, I'll surrender. I don't begging for mercy, I only surrender. What's the difference here? So will you?

But in the spiritual realm, I'm definitely no surrender for my size or out numbers situation. I can one fighting a million by using my dharma-subtlety. Once the two thousands+ of aliens fighting in in all directions and all it them were eliminated by in in a very short time. That's my expertise on fighting mode. HAHAHA!!!!
Old 02-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
It's just my opinion but if Daniel 9:27 is anything to go by and knowing that the word NEW in Jeremiah 31:31-33 should be translated as RENEW taking into account 1 John 2:7-8 and keeping in mind Jeremiah 8:8. I would say that the False messiah which is always translated as antichrist would be what Daniel. 7:25 speaks about in relation to whats written in Revelation 12:17 when the commandments are being attacked by a certain entity. 1 John 3:4 might help in keeping the water clear enough to identify the false messiah/antichrist from the actual Messiah. With all this fresh in the mind I would say that the water and bread mentioned in

Proverbs 9:17(kjv)

17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

Is the same as the stolen inheritance mentioned in Matthew 21:38.
In a nut shell that is, the answer to your question is many people. Like Tina Turner says "We don't need another Hero, we only need to know the way home" which is the voice within all People. Again its just my opinion

Does the bible say anything about the antichrist being the son of Satan or is that something made up?