Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
This what you mention is interesting. sometimes I am having a dream that has a spiritual nature, ie I am battling an evil being or something like that, and the dream gets interrupted for some reason, but as soon as I start dreaming again it is basically the same thing, a continuation of the same fight ... well, after several cycles of this I start to get tired; I wake up, I ask Jesus for protection and no more dreams

PS: I forgot to mention that in my dreams, when I get angry or feel attacked, I feel a tingle and the muscles of my back get tense, then I unfold a pair of huge feathery jet-black wings that I use to fight. They shine and are beautiful and thick. Other times this does not happen and I simply rebuke these evil beings invoking Jesus name

PS1: I was once attacked in one of my dreams by a blue being (human face) with many arms (6 at least) holding knives and other weapons in each arm; very violent and evil. Well, I unfolded my wings and with a single Kabar knife that I own (I am quite handy with it in real life), I proceeded to cut all his arms, one after the other, ninja style; No idea how I did it because I initially thought that I was doomed. When he was done, well I beheaded him and then woke up. As a coincidence, that same day something weird had happened to my mother and another thing to my sister, things that I was not aware at the time

Go to a dream reader I can't tell you what any of them mean
Old 23-08-2017, 01:01 AM
mindanalyzer

Just wanted to let you know about the dreams because they are interesting
... but what they mean on don't mean is no longer important to me; I just follow my intuition putting God in the name of Jesus always on top ...
Old 23-08-2017, 05:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Just wanted to let you know about the dreams because they are interesting
... but what they mean on don't mean is no longer important to me; I just follow my intuition putting God in the name of Jesus always on top ...

That's good lol I would have recommended you to another angel that reads dreams she's great at what she does. I was more less annoyed with some demons earlier and had to deal with them but yes whatever is being touched by a spiritual entity and you're not fully opened will pull off to be just little pinches and tickles for your safety. When you open up the touch feels a lot more "realistic" I should say. It hurts 30x more than any punch I've taken and I've been in plenty of fights lol haven't lost one yet.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Milk and cookies before bedtime, if you are good children...Dont forget to brush ya teeth properly !! Oh, and lights out, no later than 10pm.. And TURN THAT X BOX Off - all those rpg games are definitely messing with your heads.....lol...
Old 23-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Milk and cookies before bedtime, if you are good children...Dont forget to brush ya teeth properly !! Oh, and lights out, no later than 10pm.. And TURN THAT X BOX Off - all those rpg games are definitely messing with your heads.....lol...

No. This is real life and you're too scared to really face it and fight it on. I understand that you're scared but it doesn't mean you have to go and call me fake over **** I deal with daily. This is my job.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Net; You have no idea the REAL demons I face in my life - like actual EVIL people surround me daily - been in some ACTUAL life and death situations and I could even claim to "battle for THEIR Souls" every day - that would all be quite real and my legitimate truth..

As to being scared my friend, I will just tell you I doubt you know what real terror actually is - but should you ever find yourself in a real life or death situation - especially if you truly believe there IS a spiritual element - or should you ever find your Self in the presence of the true Divine, then I assure you what you believe NOW will all evaporate in an instant and you will be stripped bare naked truth of Soul fully exposed....

Now trust me, THAT is real terror, and on that day there is no hiding behind self delusion or errors taught us from the world...
Old 23-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Hi Folks...

Net; You have no idea the REAL demons I face in my life - like actual EVIL people surround me daily - been in some ACTUAL life and death situations and I could even claim to "battle for THEIR Souls" every day - that would all be quite real and my legitimate truth..

As to being scared my friend, I will just tell you I doubt you know what real terror actually is - but should you ever find yourself in a real life or death situation - especially if you truly believe there IS a spiritual element - or should you ever find your Self in the presence of the true Divine, then I assure you what you believe NOW will all evaporate in an instant and you will be stripped bare naked truth of Soul fully exposed....

Now trust me, THAT is real terror, and on that day there is no hiding behind self delusion or errors taught us from the world...

I have plenty. Just I have 5-6 angels with me at all times and nightly they all try and come because I provoke them. I don't get scared of things like this because I know they won't win. They never will. I've been choked by many Fallen Angels, Soul reapers, I've been whipped by pure angels. I understand everything it's only scary if you have no power.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Hi Folks...

Everything I speak of and have been taught is either from King Solomon himself or experience.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Quote:
I don't get scared of things like this because I know they won't win. They never will.

Of course they NEVER win - that's because you just push the button and reload the game on your Xbox console and start again...lol.. that's cheating mate - other gamers don't appreciate that...lol....

oh now wait, my bad - you think its "real world".....Get a clue mush...lol....honestly

Quote:
I've been choked by many Fallen Angels, Soul reapers, I've been whipped by pure angels.

Yer I had a few sexual fantasies myself when I was a kid lol - sounds exactly like that is what you are going through now..lol.. out in the real world - they have these things called "girls" that can help with that...lol... don't go on for the whipping though mate, trust me, its not all its cracked up to be..
Old 24-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Hi Folks..

Of course they NEVER win - that's because you just push the button and reload the game on your Xbox console and start again...lol.. that's cheating mate - other gamers don't appreciate that...lol....

oh now wait, my bad - you think its "real world".....Get a clue mush...lol....honestly

Yer I had a few sexual fantasies myself when I was a kid lol - sounds exactly like that is what you are going through now..lol.. out in the real world - they have these things called "girls" that can help with that...lol... don't go on for the whipping though mate, trust me, its not all its cracked up to be..

You can keep going on about this but I face probably the same evil if not more. You really entertain me though.