Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Knower

Why do I keep getting wrong tarot readings?

Maybe it's because I'm using free online tarot sites, but I keep getting inaccurate and upsetting readings. My readings keep on implying I'll end up dating or falling in love with my stalker. I really don't want this to happen. Is my stalker's energy interfering with my readings or should I just learn how to do actual tarot readings.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Deactivated Account

The cards would never say or do anything you don't want to do. I wouldn't do readings on someone I don't like or fearful of either. I like what member Tealily says on here, doing readings on someone else, especially without their permission is a straight road to coo coo's ville In short, your own thoughts can drive you to think the worse. Tarot = game play. In short, Id' Let the authorities handle a stalker.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
The cards would never say or do anything you don't want to do. I wouldn't do readings on someone I don't like or fearful of either. I like what member Tealily says on here, doing readings on someone else, especially without their permission is a straight road to coo coo's ville In short, your own thoughts can drive you to think the worse. Tarot = game play. In short, Id' Let the authorities handle a stalker.
I'm just wondering about the stalker situation in general. I keep on getting the fool and other cards that imply I'll find a "soulmate" or a foreigner. I don't know if he's truly done anything illegal, but he does make me feel violated.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:29 PM
55Degrees

The problem with most free reading sites is that the card meanings given are very generic and basic.
In reality every card has a myriad of meanings, nuanced by the other cards in the spread.
A tarot reader picks up on these nuances and intuition kicks in allowing them to look beyond a basic meaning.
A good tarot reader would be able to look into the issues you are having and be able to guide you into being proactive in dealing with these issues.
Learning tarot would give you the tools to do all of this yourself (although be prepared to study hard, seek as much information and advice as you can and fall in love with almost every tarot deck you see).
Old 05-08-2017, 05:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
The problem with most free reading sites is that the card meanings given are very generic and basic.
In reality every card has a myriad of meanings, nuanced by the other cards in the spread.
A tarot reader picks up on these nuances and intuition kicks in allowing them to look beyond a basic meaning.
A good tarot reader would be able to look into the issues you are having and be able to guide you into being proactive in dealing with these issues.
Learning tarot would give you the tools to do all of this yourself (although be prepared to study hard, seek as much information and advice as you can and fall in love with almost every tarot deck you see).
I guess it sounds like fun to learn how to do proper tarot readings.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Guide

Don't let a reading change how you see this stalker issue. If this person makes you uncomfortable then they are NOT someone you should allow to get close to you in any way.

As "Pisces_Moon" pointed out, automated Tarot sites are not personal, and have no intuitive input. They give a "reading" of generally accepted meanings, and where a card can have many meanings the search engine likely chooses one at random. Online Tarot is only for fun. They draw cards at random. If you use these, it's probably best to interpret the cards' meanings for yourself. However, there is always a bit of an issue when I (or most likely anyone) tries to interpret a card reading on themselves.

When I seek information or guidance about something, I already have in the back of my mind all sorts of bits and pieces of opinion, emotion, fear, eagerness, and expectation about that subject.

I might think I'm being totally open-minded and non-judgemental, but that is nearly impossible. The result is that I will often DISCARD the cards entirely, assuming that I had not shuffled them adequately.

I don't like what I see, so it cannot be right.

Or I will accept the information because it fits in with what I WANT or EXPECT the response to be.

You say the "Fool" leads you to believe you'll find a soulmate or a foreigner. To me the "Fool" is an innocent person starting off on a new journey, and not really anything to specifically do with romantic relationships.

Usually when the "Fool" pops up he represents me, not another person. I am usually the naïve person starting off down a new path.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Don't let a reading change how you see this stalker issue. If this person makes you uncomfortable then they are NOT someone you should allow to get close to you in any way.

As "Pisces_Moon" pointed out, automated Tarot sites are not personal, and have no intuitive input. They give a "reading" of generally accepted meanings, and where a card can have many meanings the search engine likely chooses one at random. Online Tarot is only for fun. They draw cards at random. If you use these, it's probably best to interpret the cards' meanings for yourself. However, there is always a bit of an issue when I (or most likely anyone) tries to interpret a card reading on themselves.

When I seek information or guidance about something, I already have in the back of my mind all sorts of bits and pieces of opinion, emotion, fear, eagerness, and expectation about that subject.

I might think I'm being totally open-minded and non-judgemental, but that is nearly impossible. The result is that I will often DISCARD the cards entirely, assuming that I had not shuffled them adequately.

I don't like what I see, so it cannot be right.

Or I will accept the information because it fits in with what I WANT or EXPECT the response to be.

You say the "Fool" leads you to believe you'll find a soulmate or a foreigner. To me the "Fool" is an innocent person starting off on a new journey, and not really anything to specifically do with romantic relationships.

Usually when the "Fool" pops up he represents me, not another person. I am usually the naïve person starting off down a new path.
I guess fool makes sense when you're talking about my love life. Unfortunately I'm pretty inexperienced.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Administrator
Hello

On line readings are no different that readings by a Psychic they are "For Entertainment Purposes Only" they are a guide line to what might be in our path but it is us that drives that path forwards.

Key Words for The Fool (keeping in mind these are the words I use as a Psychic Reader. There are other interpretations out there.

• Beginning
• Simplicity
• Fresh Start
• Blind Faith

I would see it as a message to look to beginning something that is a fresh start for your life and your path of getting to know whom you are first before you let someone into your life.

You use a pretty strong word in "stalker" and that is not something that is put on a person lightly so I would look to how it truly fits the situation and if someone is in your path too much or too often take some actions.

We are never experienced in a love life.....I do not feel there is such a place we can be. LOVe at times is blind and its easy to fall into a place of con placement and acceptance of what we feel LOVe should be like.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Pathfinder

ParanoidHippie,
I had to cope with a similar issue in the beginning of my Tarot practice, so I'll tell you what helped me. I use to draw neurographics when I don't feel OK with my readings. I simply think of that problematic spread and draw. If you try, you'll see how in the time of drawing you'll clearly understand all those nuances and additional meanings that Pisces_Moon mentioned, plus you'll get to know what the main theme of the spread is, so your nervousness about these upsetting readings/issues will soon disappear. And... you'll have a beautiful picture in the end.

Oh, and if you want to do Tarot readings of good quality, it would be nice to buy one deck.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

Ditto and Exactly!