Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2017, 03:59 AM
Suspended
My soul mate fixed the hole in my heart

It is funny how life works. My soul mate had to rip my heart out just to put it back together. I watched every second of it. I don't know how, but I saw it all happening energetically inside me.

I feel very renewed. My heart's put back together how it should be. I believe in healing, that life is a gift, God is real, and that it's ok ok to feel love for all living beings, as they / we are all made of the same stuff.

Don't look for the outside. Look at the inside. Looks are very deceiving. Especially the people in the world that are cruel to you. Look directly past the hurtful actions of your soul mates and or twin flames or any person that you may hold pain for, and you'll see a person hurting themselves. Somehow there is a lot of beauty in seeing past the facade. I wish you all healing.

❤️
Old 22-09-2017, 05:20 AM
Ascender

Congratulations.
Old 22-09-2017, 06:59 AM
Lorelyen

Lovely story...a really nice one to awaken to.
Old 22-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow. Right on. Thank you ❤️
Old 22-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Badcopyinc

This is a beautiful post!
Old 22-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Master
You had a nice experience and thank you for sharing.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Experiencer
Yes! So beautiful! ♡

I feel like my TF absolutely healed my heart! He tore down walls without realizing and woke me up to my worth. He changed me so completely and the time since we parted ways I've been purging all the people and experiences that don't fit within this new identity.

Side note: I haven't dreamt of him in months and when I did he was always far away. Last night he was close enough to reach out and touch but not quite looking at me. But he knew I was there.

Love and light ♡
Old 22-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
It is funny how life works. My soul mate had to rip my heart out just to put it back together.

This is exactly what happened to me too. Its beautiful.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Master
Great post, it happened to me and still ongoing !