Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Master
I used to rebel against the sign of Scorpio. I’m too open and honest to be one—nor did I really have the sexual magnetism they talk about. And I forgive pretty readily.

Then I awakened and the characteristics and lesson the sign of Scorpio presented to me were incredibly spot on. It’s the sign of transformation and my path involves ascension. I’m also stubborn as all hell and just cannot bring myself to surrender to my path.

The magnetism started to show up too, even while as destructive as I am. Which is weird. Maybe i just attract nurturing types in my sorry state. I’m with the sweetest Capricorn right now haha!

What’s come to light the most though is how self-destructive I am. My rising sign is Virgo, you mix that neuroticism with passionate Scorpio and you have a cauldron of seething self loathing, second guessing, emotional highs and lows.

I think the only thing that keeps me sane is my moon in cancer.

Sad thing is these signs could work really well together. Combine Scorpio’s passion with Virgo’s work ethic and Cancer’s emotional fluidity and I’d blaze a trail. Maybe someday. Until then I’m avoiding my path as it’s boring and not fun. I know it’s necessary for my soul’s development but I’m still rebelling against the fact that it’s my particular incarnation this nasty job fell on.

So as of right now I’m just blowing off my soul’s destiny. 4 years and counting baby! 3d pleasure ftw! Screw ascension! Where’s a Rick and Morty gif when I need one!
Old 23-11-2017, 05:50 AM
Knower

I personally don't see them as 'flaws',
more so challenges / obstacles
awaiting to be conquered.

So, this is, interesting. According
to Western astrology I'm a Leo.
Sun, Moon, & Ascendant all in the
first house & Leo. So, of course, my
next statement by default would be:

Yes, & though I was born in the sign
of Leo, I feel the entire zodiac running
through my veins & my quest in this
lifetime is to master the entire zodiac &
every facet of existence.

Of course, a Leo, King Of The Zodiac,
would say this. Lol. BUT beyond this
I've come to master where this desire
is rooted. Throughout my life, I've seen
the ego diminish into nothing & the
emergence of the soul take center stage.
Though the objective remains the
same, the motive shifted 180.

This is important. To use perceived weaknesses
/flaws as instruments to evolve.
Old 23-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Master
I feel lesser and lesser like Taurus as I move ahead on my path, and even though some of those traits remain, I still find myself dwell in different energies than my natal chart points out. My draconic chart is so different, and so is my Saturn chart, which I am currently digging. Both are quite spot on, but they are so different than my natal. I think the thought that the entire zodiac could represent someone, if they so wish, and if they so open themselves to learn a certain energy pertaining to a certain aspect. It will just be difficult to focus on so many different lessons in one lifetime alone, so we chose certain themes to focus on I guess.