Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Seeker

Question about twin flames?

If you had a twin flame, did you ever love again? Did you ever have a soulmate or life partner? I don't know why I feel there is no one out there for me, but at the same time I do. I would just like to hear about your experience.

I also had another question if anyone had any idea:
A lot of us say we experience a false twin before we meet the real. It has happened to me, it just wasn't eye to eye. But I was wondering, did you ever actually end up with that supposed real one? Is it inevitable you end up together or do we just have a soulmate to be with, if at all? I know the false is made to awaken us, but wasn't sure of the point of the so-called real one then.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Master
I believe most relationships you have are with soulmates.
It is not inevitable you end up with your TF this life, it depends whether you and them are ready.
But why should that be your goal? If you're incredibly happy with someone else, does it matter? That's like Abraham Hicks says "When you're eating a delicious meal in a restaurant, you're not sad that you can't be eating another meal elsewhere. You're enjoying the great meal you're eating."
Being happy should be your goal, not finding your TF.

Relationships you have before your TF one help you with personal growth and to shape up your vibration so you can be ready for a TF connection. That includes the so-called 'false TF'.
Ending up with your TF typically happens out of the blue, not by looking for them. I found mine when I'd decided to not go looking for a partner anymore. Instead I just wanted to have fun. I hadn't been looking for my TF either, I had been looking for a compatible partner. Hadn't thought of TFs for about a decade. To be honest, I'd forgotten about the concept.
Then, when I had decided to just have fun instead of finding a partner, my TF turned up. Totally unexpected.
When desperately searching you're not really ready. It means you are co-dependent / needy in some form or other. Like they always say: you're ready for love and a partner when you don't need them anymore to be happy.
Goes for your TF as well.

But in the end, it does it matter if you find true happiness with a soulmate? Why isn't that good enough? If you're truly happy with someone, would you be sad you aren't happy with someone else?
Not to talk you out of the TF thing, but to illustrate it's happiness counts, nothing else.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I believe most relationships you have are with soulmates.
It is not inevitable you end up with your TF this life, it depends whether you and them are ready.
But why should that be your goal? If you're incredibly happy with someone else, does it matter? That's like Abraham Hicks says "When you're eating a delicious meal in a restaurant, you're not sad that you can't be eating another meal elsewhere. You're enjoying the great meal you're eating."
Being happy should be your goal, not finding your TF.

When desperately searching you're not really ready. It means you are co-dependent / needy in some form or other. Like they always say: you're ready for love and a partner when you don't need them anymore to be happy.
Goes for your TF as well.

But in the end, it does it matter if you find true happiness with a soulmate? Why isn't that good enough? If you're truly happy with someone, would you be sad you aren't happy with someone else?
Not to talk you out of the TF thing, but to illustrate it's happiness counts, nothing else.
A wonderful way of putting it, if I may say so. All are entitled to peace and happiness.
Old 17-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Badcopyinc

If you had a twin flame, did you ever love again?

Yes, this is totally possible.

Did you ever have a soulmate or life partner?

Yes they are fun and stressful just like TF

I don't know why I feel there is no one out there for me, but at the same time I do.

I've had this exact feeling. And after crossing paths with my TF, SM and SC
I realized I was still not ready. What fairy is touching on is exactly how I view meeting them and once i did they showed me what needed fixed in myself.. They bring it out without intending to as do I with them it's up to each person to see it happening if not they will fight.

I wouldn't say inevitable. More like it's intended. Intended fits better as both parties have to be willing and ready. Some incarnations are to help prepare the soul to be ready in another life later on.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
A wonderful way of putting it, if I may say so. All are entitled to peace and happiness.
Thank you, and indeed!