Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Master

If your tf does grey or black magic?

What happens if your tf does grey magick or even black? (yes I know it's all about intent) how does that affect the other tf? Even if you have a good intent? And your tf doesn't get involved? But since you're tfs aren't you affected anyway? And what happens if one of you are higher or even light but not the other?
Old 16-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its all energy and you have to remember that we are individual beings in our own space. We are connected to the other by energy but not by that physical bond where we have to follow their path.

I am a part of the darker side of energy in what I understand and can work with, but I use what I know for the Light Work. While I have a strong connection to it my Twin Flame and husband does not. He can feel a vibration of that energy from me and knows that I can use the power there but it does not pull him in.

We have a connection but that does not mean we are joined at the hip in being so connected that what I do effects him and what he does effects me.

There is a Soul Connection at play not a physical connection. We walk on two different levels of vibration knowledge and energy. While we can both sense energy of the non living....I can connect to communicate with them directly. This is something he does not want to do.

Lynn
Old 16-09-2017, 05:17 PM
Lorelyen

If I read the twin-flame credo right, the twins' individual souls are enjoined to make a complete soul. So what one does will affect both.

Not sure what you mean by grey magic - someone who "works with both hands"? The left and right hand paths? Does white and black?

In a forum section like this black magic is considered bad as it's usually selfish and attempts to control others - or to control resources (such as obtaining money or psychic powers) which may affect another party. It doesn't have to be bad though. in different words, LOA is about improving acquisition and abundance so it appears in various guises.

The other tf should surely feel the energies in use - no? Like Lynn says, it shouldn't necessarily draw either into the other's current. Is that why you asked?
Old 16-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Master

As tfs your energy will affect the other.. Right? If now one of them are lower energy because of the lower stuff they do? When they then come together as one, how does it affect the higher energetically?
How can it not affect? I get the physical part that you dont do the same. I got no hang ups, i only judge actions in form of bad intent. After all, you are individuals. I have a strong sense of self so theres no problems there.
But im high up, and aiming to stay there. Like i said, im fine with any who is not. Its how we mix the energies im not sure of. And what it does. I get its still a choice. But how can it not avoid affect me so either i go down in frequency or even worse? As its energy? If hes not high generally? I mean how can it not be a difference when you unite?? How can it not affect you?
Dont take me wrong, im not fearing going lower, but i just dont want to loose what ive worked hard for. And have no interest in staying in it. For any duration. And when you merge, again and again..what happens?? I like to be..prepared.
Im comparing it to a scale of energy where im on ten and hes at three. How can it be on seven or at ten? How avoid it going to three?
Are you really supposed to go lower, when it comes to tfs? And not higher?
Even when you balance?
Im just trying to balance this in my head thats all.and know what to expect.
Well hes staying with the light but most things he has to do is work with dark do according to own words makes him grey. If that makes sense.
And im like, yes its about intent. But energetically im lost.
Astrally wee fine but thats also different as its out of body.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Master

Also im concerned as we have a very important mission, and that requires him to be high, as he will not be able to fulfill otherwise and it is a very important story. Cant say more but were gonna fail if hes low.
Old 16-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If I read the twin-flame credo right, the twins' individual souls are enjoined to make a complete soul. So what one does will affect both.

Not sure what you mean by grey magic - someone who "works with both hands"? The left and right hand paths? Does white and black?

In a forum section like this black magic is considered bad as it's usually selfish and attempts to control others - or to control resources (such as obtaining money or psychic powers) which may affect another party. It doesn't have to be bad though. in different words, LOA is about improving acquisition and abundance so it appears in various guises.

The other tf should surely feel the energies in use - no? Like Lynn says, it shouldn't necessarily draw either into the other's current. Is that why you asked?
LoA is entirely different... That is asking the universe what you want or need and attracting it with your vibration.
Black magic is deliberately using (abusing) energies to get what you want even when it is not for someone's (including your own) highest good.

Let's say you use LoA to attract money and you get it. Then you got it because you were ready to receive it, it matches your vibration to receive it. You are able to deal with it, maybe make even more, and able to hold on to it because it matches your vibration. No one else suffers because of it.
That's why ppl who win the lottery usually end up worse than they were before: it doesn't match their vibration to have that money, they didn't learn to raise their vibration to receive it, so they aren't able to hang on to it. They spend/lose it all and end up poor or poorer than they were before.

When you use black magic you don't have to be ready to receive (meaning able to handle) a lot of money. You just managed to get it by abusing energies. It's forcing something that is not natural, unlike LoA. And what mostly defines black magic, is the fact that is at other's expense.
LoA is never at anyone's expense and it is not black magic. Not even close.
Old 16-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
LoA is entirely different... That is asking the universe what you want or need and attracting it with your vibration.
Black magic is deliberately using (abusing) energies to get what you want even when it is not for someone's (including your own) highest good.

Let's say you use LoA to attract money and you get it. Then you got it because you were ready to receive it, it matches your vibration to receive it. You are able to deal with it, maybe make even more, and able to hold on to it because it matches your vibration. No one else suffers because of it.
That's why ppl who win the lottery usually end up worse than they were before: it doesn't match their vibration to have that money, they didn't learn to raise their vibration to receive it, so they aren't able to hang on to it. They spend/lose it all and end up poor or poorer than they were before.

When you use black magic you don't have to be ready to receive (meaning able to handle) a lot of money. You just managed to get it by abusing energies. It's forcing something that is not natural, unlike LoA. And what mostly defines black magic, is the fact that is at other's expense.
LoA is never at anyone's expense and it is not black magic. Not even close.

Your point of view is interesting on this, iv never really understood LOA, but have experienced it many times, i kinda get it but it's always explained differently by people. Anyway what you are saying here has happened to me before but the other way around... like once i prayed for something in my life, i asked God for this... and it came the very next day! however it all back fired on me, what is that? my ego getting in the way? or was it meant to be that way? idk.

Be careful what you wish/ask for folks.
Old 17-09-2017, 06:49 AM
Lorelyen

LOA is always going to be debatable. It has its believers and detractors.
I won't comment more here as it could throw the topic off course. I've said enough in that forum section.

Black magic has been re-defined by Hollywood since the 1980s as has "Voodoo". It has to sell scary entertainment to keep afloat which doesn't mean that the real stuff is like that. People work with dark forces/energies which doesn't make it traditional black magic which, of necessity because of the psychodramas involved, is ceremonial. People often try to use "encircling" energies unwittingly (sorcery). A topic has arisen this morning showing an attempt to do that.
Old 18-09-2017, 12:34 AM
Knower

Marie....
NEVER EVER would a true twin flame connection involve anthig magic, black, white, grey or blue

If you have to ask that question, I ENCOURAGE you to study and educate yourself on such matters...I would suggest you cleanse yourself, first and foremost....and avoid ANY such energy Parasitic energy is very real, and will look for a vulnerable host to thrive off it. and attach to ..It is easy to rid yourself...But you need to figre this out on your own.....Go within , and do the spiritual work to protect yourself...no one here can do that for you
Old 18-09-2017, 02:42 AM
Master

Where does that come from, that only a true tf cannot do magick of any kind or have other spiritual beliefs or directions? Why only as white as light ? Not saying i go there. But im just wondering if that is the reality as tfs should be among all layers of ppl shouldnt they?