Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 12-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Hello and can you point me in the right direction

Hi!

[Edit to add an intro..Male, just north of 40, got into magick and energy and spirituality in general around 14 yrs of age. Did that for a while, kinda dropped off when I was in college. Never really let go of the energy stuff. Separated, two lovely daughters, one of whom is all grown up. They're both fantasic. I really like cats, often more than people.]

[MORE EDIT: I found it! Go to my username, look for threads started by me. I can't post urls because I'm a sad newb.]

I have typed out a big post regarding my recent discovery of my twin flame. I didn't believe in soulmates until this life-changing experience hit me in the face and remodeled my entire world.

She is on the run. I get to chase, yay. Gender flop isn't suprising, if you knew us.

I just need to know where to post it. I would *really* like to have people to talk to about this. It's a particularly hilarious joke on the part of the universe. There is noone in my life that I can really open up to without mockery or disbelief.

It's not only real, it's a defining moment. I'm going to fix my s#!t, if that's what it takes to get that back in my life.

Thanks!

PS. I am going nuts with the need to tell someone about this. I took a risk and tried talking to a couple people who are close to me that have at least some understanding of non-secular things. The reactions are...well, not disbelief but a near-total lack of interest? I guess this is because I have to deal with it on my own. I get that. If anyone has gone through it or, better yet, is going through it currently, and wants to talk...please do send a PM.

Last edited by angelmeats : 12-09-2017 at 03:07 AM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Master
Hello Angelmeats and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Master
Hello angelmeats and welcome to SF.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 12-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Knower
Welcome/ To thy own self be true.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Man. That was a few days ago. The days have become so...jam-packed with changes and discoveries. Feels like weeks, at best. Granted, sleep had been nearly impossible until last night.

After that post, I went totally bazonkers for a day or two (must have been a day and a half). When I accepted what was happening, I was filled with a wild energy and it was a little too much for me. I'm still pretty charged but I seem to be tuning to it. Or maybe that's the vibration everyone talks about...

Anyway, doing good.
Old 14-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
Welcome to the spiritual forum angelmeats, hope this place helps you find all your soul needs
Old 18-09-2017, 01:04 AM
Experiencer
Hello, you are in the right place. We do have a Soul Mates/ Twin Flame thread, maybe you've already found it.

Welcome to the forum.