Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-08-2017, 05:51 AM
Seeker

My Kundalini Experience...(part 1)

I dedicate this series to Matt Warne himself ...Mr django sir you posted "What was your Kundalini experinnce." Sir im 70 years old ...been dealing with this kundalini situation for 53 years now...And if you would like sir i would love to share my experiences with at least one person on this planet that has an interest...Its a story that has never been told...I have no reason to lie or be deceptive in any way ..I live a simple life and had no background on eastern religions or have a clue they existed and had no church affiliated what so of religious study or participation to this day...I'm alone most of my life because of what this "kundalini" situation has put me in ...I'm not complaining but i didn't ask for any of this...And yet it seems to have been put upon me...And to be honest with you it actually started 65 years ago if you include the two exceptionally unusual experiences i had at age 4 and 7 years of age...I knew nothing of spiritual things what so ever ...And little did i know how important those two younger experiences had on the kundalini experiences that started 53 years ago...When the kundalini first hit me i thought i was going to surely die...to this day i can't believe i actually survived and little did i know it would ever come to this...All these years later...All these years iv'e pretty much believed " who would believe me even if i told them " perspective that has held true up until a few months ago...I thought one day i might write a book and tell this so that maybe someone would at least read it after my time has come...But fortunately i became computer literate and found this website...And i would be happy to share my kundalini experiences with you...I have nothing to gain or nothing to loose only in that telling the story will share it with others...And maybe in telling it one person will be helped and who knows maybe more...So i guess the best place to start is at the beginning with the two experiences that happened to me as a child 4 and again at 7 years old...Were it not for those two experiences i probably would have died...Or ended up in the wakey ward for life...Like many others iv'e heard...When the Kundalini awakening hit me very hard and scary...And i sure as hell don't want to ever go through that again although if i had to in order to learn what i have today i would surely again do it...If i died tomorrow i would surely have to die knowing that i had been given more than any other on this planet i have met so far in my life...After the kundalini process was activated within me...My world was totally different than others for about 9 months...Totally disconnected inside in some way mostly unknown to others....It put me through a whole series of events i will try my very best to describe for you as i go along ...Its a story you may find unbelievable but its honesty and truth every word of it or i would not bother or have any reason for telling it...Its going to take some time to tell this so i will continue on (part 2) of My Kundalini Experience... neemish
Old 29-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Master
I would be honoured to hear your kundalini story sir, thankyou for sharing it.
Old 29-08-2017, 08:47 AM
Master
I'm all eyes as well. Please continue, kind sir.