Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 28-12-2018, 08:37 PM
ImthatIm

hallow

I like that. "The rest will fallow." From a guy named hallow.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Master
A late reply to an important question

How do I go after things the world tells me is impossible?

First I do a check in to reason out and intuit what I think and feel is possible.
I ask for God’s blessings,
Then I look to those who have done the “impossible” as role models.
(Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela come to mind)
Then I become like a bullet or a mountain, unstoppable.

There will ALWAYS be bubble bursters.
God has put them in my way to test my resolve
and to make sure that my goals align with the ecosystem of the here and now
and to show me flaws in my character that could self-sabotage
some goals are worth it, some are not
For me, that’s the real question.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator
Once it was impossible to run a mile in under four minutes.
Once it was impossible to climb Everest.
Once it was impossible to get a machine to fly.
Etc....

But someone did it, didn't they?
Impossible means it hasn't been done yet, that's all.
Old 28-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Administrator
Have to agree with Tobi someone tells me I cant do something then I will do it to prove them wrong.
we are capable of much more than some people think

Namaste
Old 23-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Pathfinder
Sometimes it may be a good idea to not let some people know of your dreams & aspirations.
For example if someone is often critical, or if they simply don't understand you, then it may be better to not tell them.

I have actually come across some people in my life, who share almost everything about their life to others, and then get upset when some people criticise them, or make fun, or don't believe them etc.

I mean it's good to be open and honest, but maybe sometimes be careful of who you tell-this may sound negative etc but in all honesty, we're dealing with human beings-from all walks of life, all belief systems, all different kinds of experiences etc-so we can't expect everybody we come across to see, or think, or be like us.

Maybe wait until you come across people you trust-and to be honest, the most perfect plan/ambition somebody can come up with, or think of carrying out will always have somebody who has to criticise.

As for critical people online, well there are all kinds of people online-often they're not even who they pretend to be.
It's easier to be nasty to somebody online, when you can hide your frustrations, insecurities and dissapointments etc from others.

Bear also in mind that those that criticise a lot-are always very unhappy with their lives, they do it to hide the negative aspects of themselves, that they don't want others to know about.
Old 30-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Master
A heart of stone and a fierce determination.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Master
Our Deepest Fear:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg our deepest fear.jpg (31.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 30-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Our Deepest Fear:

I like that quote. And am slowly beginning to understand it on a deeper level.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
hallow

I like that. "The rest will fallow." From a guy named hallow.
hahaha, never thought of that.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:08 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melantha77
Sometimes it may be a good idea to not let some people know of your dreams & aspirations.
For example if someone is often critical, or if they simply don't understand you, then it may be better to not tell them.

I have actually come across some people in my life, who share almost everything about their life to others, and then get upset when some people criticise them, or make fun, or don't believe them etc.

I mean it's good to be open and honest, but maybe sometimes be careful of who you tell-this may sound negative etc but in all honesty, we're dealing with human beings-from all walks of life, all belief systems, all different kinds of experiences etc-so we can't expect everybody we come across to see, or think, or be like us.

Maybe wait until you come across people you trust-and to be honest, the most perfect plan/ambition somebody can come up with, or think of carrying out will always have somebody who has to criticise.

As for critical people online, well there are all kinds of people online-often they're not even who they pretend to be.
It's easier to be nasty to somebody online, when you can hide your frustrations, insecurities and dissapointments etc from others.

Bear also in mind that those that criticise a lot-are always very unhappy with their lives, they do it to hide the negative aspects of themselves, that they don't want others to know about.
I agree, I have seen other's do that on numerous occasions, where if they see someone is going someplace where they will be a little bit happier then them they will try to take advantage of that opportunity to tear them down or find something about them to criticize and I think it's sad when other's do that~

So it's good for other's to share those things with other's who are more midnful or wouldn't take advantage of what they are sharing with them.