Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Knower

Crystals/stones for preventing fatigue.

The three I'm aware of are Amethyst, Red Jasper and Tumbled Ruby, but does anyone else have any recommendations?
Old 18-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Guide

Fire Agate is a good one also. Just make sure it's the real (Mexican) Fire Agate and not the ordinary dyed Agate ones that sellers often sell under the same name.
Old 18-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Knower

Thanks for your reply Sylmar. I have a fire agate palm-stone in my possession but I'm not too sure whether it could be 'fire agate' or 'fired agate'. I also have another piece of what-I-presume is fire agate which has a mild 'flame' colouration in it and it's got some nodular-like texture to it, a bit like tektite stones. The palm-stone of fire agate that I have doesn't have this texture of the stone that I just mentioned, it's a smooth polish and the gemstone is translucent and has the 'crackling' patterns within it. I'm thinking of buying a red jasper palm-stone however. There is another couple of crystals that I've looked up and these are Hessonite Garnet and Enstatite, as well as Ruby.
Old 18-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Guide

Do you have pictures of them you could post? The differences between both 'fire agates' are pretty easy to see. Nodular sounds like it could be the real one but crackled probably not.

Red Jasper is also a good buy since it's readily available and not that expensive. It's also a grounding stone which might help by energy depletion.
Basically you might try and wear the crystals that you have and see if you notice a real difference. Usually trial and error is the best way to figure out what helps you best.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Knower

I'm thinking of setting up an account with Photobucket so I can show off some of my collection. Upload as soon as possible.
Old 21-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Knower

I think that's the first time I've done this! At last...
Old 21-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Master
Petrified wood is good. Sounds like you need to find a grounding stone x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 22-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Guide

It worked! The very red one is indeed often being sold as Fire Agate when it really isn't the Mexican Fire Agate. The other one I'm not sure about but it looks more like a Carnelian type stone.

I made a picture of some of my own Fire Agates:

As you can see they have color within that displays under a lightsource. This makes them easier to identify. In my experience they are awesome when battling energy depletion.

I agree with Topaz though that you can also try other stones like grounding stones. Also you could try stones that help you with your aura shielding like Labradorite which is great if you have the feeling other are tapping into your energy. You can experiment a little to see what suits you.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:13 PM
Master

try carnelian.The orange Carnelian.