Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Master
Well said Miss H.
Perspective is key. Equally, so is focus and clarity.
These things each require the support of the others, in order to put the sustained focus toward what is truly central

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
It is perfectly natural to want companionship of some kind, but not from an energy of "get me out of my loneliness and lack".

We need to be living a happy life and seek companionship from a positive energy. That's what I am learning. Otherwise we keep attracting abusive people.

Most everyone needs human contact and ideally some quality close relationships, for certain.

I agree with Lorelyen that there are many avenues for companionship and most of us have several of these in our lives: there are beloved friends, beloved family, partners, and others, such as neighbours and community work, volunteer work (often for strangers), spiritual groups such as church or temple, etc., and so forth.

However when you focus on one particular type of relationship and expect it to meet all or most or even a majority of your primary needs, then you are ripe for predation and manipulation.

And in no way does our human need for connection and meaning in all our relationships mandate that we must seek a sexual partner.
Even if they were an authentically loving partner who loves you for you and doesn't require sex as a condition for getting to know you. Hugely rare at this time, that , although that is certainly just massively more appealing and stimulatingg than someone who makes all manner of demands on me and requires stone cold shagging but who can't be @rsed otherwise to get to know me and love me simply as a person

But even so, even if you weren't having to pimp yourself out or perform huge emotional labour IMO simply to get a "partner", it is neither possible nor fair to expect any one person to meet our primary or majority need for connection and companionship. LOL...and that's the other piece of the whole issue. Remove the leverage and seek your connection all throughout your daily live and your day-to-day interactions. Nurture your close friendships and family connections. Treasure your engagement with like-minded souls. Given to your community and -- as so many others can attest -- the quality and quantity of love and gratitude is IMMENSE.

I know it's hard to resist pimping out your humanity when you crave a child...and TBH that is at the heart of many women's desires for a REAL partner -- and not just a sexual "partner" who's down to shag you and hang out or maybe shack up for a spell. But it's not worth continually compromising your humanity and treading all you are underfoot. Who is left to pick up your pieces and treasure them if you've given yourself away entirely? Even if you have not yet experienced motherhood (not sure if you said), you can get a donor or IMO better yet, adopt If someone loves you for you, they will be down with kids and at the very least with loving the child you already have. Otherwise would you even want that person in your life? (If you said 'yes' or 'don't know' to this item, then I think you should seek quality therapy ASAP and really spend some time on this).

And BTW...only someone who loves you authentically, really loves you, not coz they're shagging you and even if your "fur coating" is shabby and worn (like the Velveteen Rabbit ) ...will ever be on par with the love you will have for your child.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
These things each require the support of the others, in order
to put the sustained focus toward what is truly central
I find ''others" to need constant inspiration from ME!
They are pretty much useless! (If not in the minus column!!) Hahahahaha.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I find ''others" to need constant inspiration from ME!
They are pretty much useless! (If not in the minus column!!) Hahahahaha.
LOL.....!!!

I had initially meant perspective needs the support of clarity and focus, and so on for each of them.
But your way can also make sense Hahahaha!

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
That makes sense and does not. lol

It makes sense if you grow and evolve and the other person doesn't, you are not a match anymore and the relationship ends, and you get a new partner who is a match.

But, we are never going to stop making changes, because that's a part of life.

So, it is possible to get a partner who is also committed to growth and we can both grow together in the relationship and continue being a match?

I'm not a Leo, I'm a Libra.

You mentioned having a business... that can provide a 'burn' in a relationship. What I mean by that is,
as a boss, you call the 'shots' but in a relationship, the other half wants equal time.

Why I mention Leo's is that they have a tendency to always want to be a boss. I can speak with experience, I am a Leo.

As for relationships, finding a partner is very much possible. Just give it more times.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Master

time saving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Gee, you saved me so much time.
[/color].
Happy to learn the post had similarities with others thoughts and the post saved some time for you .
Old 09-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

How to achieve consistency in spiritual ascension?

Hi Everyone,

Another big question it is and the best solution you will get through Youtube.

Please write this in YouTube "The Truth on Ascension and Spiritual Awakening (3 ways to Ascend)"
Old 25-10-2019, 03:44 AM
Master
work, work really hard.
Old 25-10-2019, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
I have been in this massive spiritual awakening since 7 years ago.

My biggest struggle has been with consistency. Basically my journey has been to live a life aligned with who I truly am, and in certain areas like work I have achieved that consistently (I now have a successful business), but in others I struggle and it impacts everything.

That is true with relationships. I am happy on my own, doing my thing, but then I meet someone, ignore the red flags and my intuition, get involved with them, it crashes and burns and it impacts everything: I lose motivation to work, I lose motivation to work out and gain weight, etc.

I just want to be able to be rock hard in my vibration and journey that I have no space for things and people that are not aligned and even if they impact my life, it's not in a have to rebuild myself again kinda way.

My weight is basically what shows this the most. I am alone and I get into a normal weight, exercise regularly, etc. As soon as I have someone draining my energy and getting down, I stop exercising, gain weight, etc, it's always going up and down.

Do you know what I mean here? Or are these just trials and challenges for me to raise further and get to that point of being like a tree, that shakes but doesn't break?

Thank you!

I do not judge where I am at and feel it is important to embrace ourselves no matter how we perceive ourselves. I can not move beyond where I am at until I accept myself as I am at this very moment. From that acceptance is where I begin; what we resist will persist.

Having a concept of where I want to be is still akin to building a box for me to live in. We all have a puzzle to put together, and that puzzle is unique to each person. The only thing is that there is no picture on the box to tell us what it is suppose to look like when we complete the puzzle.

Primarily because, for me, my effort is to get out of all of the boxes, the models which we construct in our head. The journey for me lye far beyond anything that I can think. Be gentle with yourself. If you practice on a regular basis it will become as a snowball rolling down a hill gathering momentum under its’ own power.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, you are going to make it regardless whether you want to make it or not, and however you may perceive “making it” to be. We are all perfect given our current conditioning and life, or our deeper being, will unfold us in ways unimaginable. Be patient with yourself, our effort is but to open ourselves, be aware and available, to the transformational experience of our deeper being in all circumstances.
Old 25-10-2019, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahruddinkhan
Hi Everyone,

Another big question it is and the best solution you will get through Youtube.

Please write this in YouTube "The Truth on Ascension and Spiritual Awakening (3 ways to Ascend)"

I do not have a YouTube account and I rarely visit YouTube. Further, I would say that ascension, or transcendence, can be achieved by learning from every experience we have had in our life, and then letting go of all past experiences, hopes for the future, and living solidly in the moment. But most of all working on ourselves, facing our own malevolent demons and transforming them into benevolent angels. Basically performing a transformational alchemy on ourselves.