Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 11-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Master

Compound pharmacy called yesterday. They found a pharmaceutical manufacturer that makes meds without corn or gluten. I am stoked. A whole manufacturer! Of course I will have to test the meds when they arrive to be sure but it's another tiny step.
Old 18-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Master

Received meds from the compounding pharmacy on Friday. Took pills last night and had pain but couldn't identify if it was something I ate or the pills. they are supposed to be corn free and gluten free. The manufacturer is Teva based in Israel but they have manufacturing facilities in 60 countries.

Today I used the online pill identifier and found they have cornstarch in them. My bad. I know better than to trust anyone. Even a compounding pharmacy.

Hubby and I will go to Colorado Springs next week to return these medications and they can compound meds that are corn free, hopefully. Back to square one.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Master
bugger,, its challenging,, they dont realise how the smallest amount affects ,, hang in there lovey! just off the back of some bad ones myself,, its actually ME thats got to understand too! lol ,,
Old 18-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Master
i still want to believe that God will heal me of this and i will eat beautiful healthy food one day! and so it is! Have your related yours to any type of spiritual /emotional imbalance Linen? I know its a reaction ,,but why do we I wonder,, Im trying to watch my emotional reactions....
Old 19-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Master

Thanks Deepsoul.

I do know why I am going through this ordeal. This is not a learning lesson. Or a karma thing. This is a separating away from society in general since this will be my last incarnation in 3D.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Master
Cool,, Funily enoughits pushing me more to be with people ,,we are all so different ,,Im sure ill probably be back,,just to eat them fruit and veges ,,unless it happens this time ,,, or maybe the ancients will have a big banquet of yummies laid out on the final asencion! Woo hoo,, anyways we do our best and are thankful regardless
Old 19-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Master

Yes, I am sure not to beat myself up anymore and accept myself with all my faults.

Yep we are different and I celebrate that.

I'm looking forward to that big banquet! Yummers.
Old 22-02-2017, 12:26 AM
Master

I went to the compounding pharmacy today to return the meds. The pharmacist said he called Treva himself and they "assured" him the meds did not contain corn. But no mention of dedicated assembly lines, or dedicated facility. That's because none of that is happening.

The pharmacist went back and checked the main ingredients of the two medications and said he cannot compound those two blood pressure medications. He is going to contact Treva and get a list of ingredients for said drugs. It really doesn't matter though, cross contamination, is cross contamination. And "no I can't compound these" is "no I can't compound these." Why do I keep ending back at square one?
Old 22-02-2017, 01:18 AM
I just found out Ester C is from corn....sorry if that was mentioned long ago here.
(Monument Pharmacy is also a compounding pharmacy, fyi..if you ever need it.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I just found out Ester C is from corn....sorry if that was mentioned long ago here.
(Monument Pharmacy is also a compounding pharmacy, fyi..if you ever need it.)

Yes, Miss Hepburn, all vitamin C is made from corn unless you get the really good quality ones. I use a powdered vitamin C from Pure Synergy. The vitamin c is made from wildcrafted berries (it's a blend). I also take PectaSol-C as an antiinflamitory which is a pectin made from citrus. These are quality vitamin c's. While everyone around me were falling like flies with the flu I weathered the storm and just increased my intake of C and stayed well.

Well, the meds I need can't be compounded no matter what compounding pharmacy I use. Thanks for visiting.