Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Guide

Lightbulb dreaming of natural disasters then seeing it on the news a few days later?

im trying to figure out the purpose of that happening to me... i always have dreams of natural disasters and and a few days later it happens... this week i had a dream that i was on a train, and that train was meant for death, it was going to crash then on the news i see a train derailed near by and alot of people were hurt. A week ago i had a dreqm that there was a mudslide, and just mud and water rushing, destroying everything and teni also saw that happen on the news in seattle...why do i foresee these things if i cant.do anything about it? Does this happen to anyone else?
Old 27-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Ascender
I know your pain. I had dreams like these before and I had one not long a go about seeing poor spirits in hell. I wanted to help them to save them. I felt so small and so bad. And I had a natural desaster dream a while back, odd thing it was in two parts the first was the end the second was the beginning and they bothe happened at different times. The first part (end) happened then I woke up fully to only fall asleep and have second part (the beginning tell it reached where the first started) and it has not happened yet and nor do I want it to happen. It be the end of a lot of us if it does happened. I also had a dream of bombers in a bus. So far nothing unless I miss something

But your not alone on these dreams and I see them as a prepetation to ready your self. As much as I wish to help all those that I thought I could save some things are just to big for us alone. Like my mother dreaming about 9/11.
Old 28-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder

When you have such a dream make sure you come here and tell us.
Old 28-03-2014, 11:01 PM
BreadAndTrees

You can be our weatherman!

It could be God trying to warn you about something. You are blessed!
Old 29-03-2014, 05:19 AM
definitely ready

please do, always worth considering!

I very much second this.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Guide

Tell you on this thread? Or inbox?? Lol
Old 30-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Pathfinder

Come and start another thread or find this one and tell us what you dreamt. This way we will all know when you have a dream, if it comes to pass. You simply must.
Old 31-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Guide

Hmm..well the night before last i had a strange dream, i was helping this family find a halloween costume for their 3 kids..and then i walked into their house and the little kid was telling me there was a ghost in there,and it kept switching the light on. then i left and as i was far away from there the little boy was missing and i found him..he was on a highway..i dont know if thats going to predict anything lol
Old 31-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Master
bluelove--

In answer to your question, I'm not sure that these dreams aren't just to let us know that "the information is out there". I've just had it once and asked myself the same questions.

But the other part of it, I think, is where our focus is. The negative aspects of 3D life can be hard to ignore while living, but maybe some focus (and maybe direct requests to your guides/angels/spirits) to give you more positive precog information, or at least some where you can have an impact. [That might also be very negative in having to figure out what it is you can do.]

But just see if you can switch up the kind of information you are getting. It may be pointing to changing your own focus.

Lora
Old 31-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
bluelove--

In answer to your question, I'm not sure that these dreams aren't just to let us know that "the information is out there". I've just had it once and asked myself the same questions.

But the other part of it, I think, is where our focus is. The negative aspects of 3D life can be hard to ignore while living, but maybe some focus (and maybe direct requests to your guides/angels/spirits) to give you more positive precog information, or at least some where you can have an impact. [That might also be very negative in having to figure out what it is you can do.]

But just see if you can switch up the kind of information you are getting. It may be pointing to changing your own focus.

Lora

wow that actually just made alot of sense.. im always positive and uplifted but iv been going through something right now that i cant figure out..my best friend that im around alot ... i have such bad vibes from her..shes never done anything to me which is the weird part...but my gut feeling/intuition is never wrong,and i feel so bad, but i keep tryinf to pull away but she keeps finding a way to be near me. She sets my mood the wrong way i dunno