Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-07-2018, 02:22 AM
Experiencer
Does anyone know if there is a course for spirit release or clearings?

I have been feeling very strongly that I may have a calling to help others with both house clearings and spirit release. I am still not 100% certain this is my path but I feel I sort of have been drawn to it so I'm trying to get the answer to this.
So far I have only helped a few close friends and done a few spirit releases which I know were completely successful and have had a few people tell me I should consider helping others out there. I am considering this carefully. If I did decide to take this path I would only do so after careful consideration and if so I also would wish to find a way to become certified through a course being offered. Spirit tends to show itself to me through various ways and I have a great amount of confirmation that I have been successful as well as some on film.
I also have a very close friend who is a shaman with some phenominal abilities at my disposal in the event after interviewing interested clients should I make a determination they have something way more than just a lost or trapped soul that I alone could not tackle and I have help being able to call in the big guns "so to speak". This is only a consideration at the moment but I can't help but feel I may have been called to do this. Still waiting on a sign or answer to know for sure from my guides. Anyone know if any courses exist in this type of thing?
Old 28-07-2018, 01:24 AM
Knower

I actually learned this through a Shaman. Perhaps your friend might teach you?
Old 30-07-2018, 01:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
I actually learned this through a Shaman. Perhaps your friend might teach you?

I actually thought of that but not only is he very busy with appointments and other classes he offers, I'm not certain he offers an actual certificate or diploma of sorts. I did find something online which I may inquire into though since I posted this. Not sure yet if it's exactly what I am looking for but I will reach out to ask some questions first.