Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Sundialed

Had Our Dog Relieved Today

my uncle said he wouldn't call because it would be hard on us but he had to because an hour after she had passed on a guy that was in his office at work left then came back 5 minutes later with a christmas card he found on the ground outside and brought it in just incase. on the card was a golden retriever, of which our dog was an amazing 14 year old golden retriever who was so full of love :), the dog is under a christmas tree and it said "Peace on Earth" on it, which I am so about. I feel like it was a thank you for a wonderful life and that we did the right thing.

It's weird eh, I still go to go pet her sometimes lol like i mean i don't mean to but because of habit

did you folks do that too?
Old 23-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Master
That's an amazing story about the card and all. You probably absent-mindedly 'go' to pet your beloved dog because you weren't the one to have to do the task. I had to take my favorite cat of all times, Fluffy and I chose to stay with him and watch them put him under so, I never thought like that. It was around Christmastime, in 2008. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Old 23-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
my uncle said he wouldn't call because it would be hard on us but he had to because an hour after she had passed on a guy that was in his office at work left then came back 5 minutes later with a christmas card he found on the ground outside and brought it in just incase. on the card was a golden retriever, of which our dog was an amazing 14 year old golden retriever who was so full of love :), the dog is under a christmas tree and it said "Peace on Earth" on it, which I am so about. I feel like it was a thank you for a wonderful life and that we did the right thing.

It's weird eh, I still go to go pet her sometimes lol like i mean i don't mean to but because of habit

Symbiotic Self - How beautiful. I feel that card was definitely a message from external forces working with the love consciousness of your beloved dog for you. I am sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to your pal today. It's been 1 1/2 years since I lost my dog and I've received several messages from her in that time. Stay open and look for continued signs and synchronicities and you will see them too. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

Blackraven
Old 23-12-2011, 01:32 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
That's an amazing story about the card and all. You probably absent-mindedly 'go' to pet your beloved dog because you weren't the one to have to do the task. I had to take my favorite cat of all times, Fluffy and I chose to stay with him and watch them put him under so, I never thought like that. It was around Christmastime, in 2008. Sorry to hear about your loss.

i actually was there for her holding her head, so ya never know ;). and thanks
Old 23-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Symbiotic Self - How beautiful. I feel that card was definitely a message from external forces working with the love consciousness of your beloved dog for you. I am sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to your pal today. It's been 1 1/2 years since I lost my dog and I've received several messages from her in that time. Stay open and look for continued signs and synchronicities and you will see them too. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

Blackraven

thanks, a big moment to deal with. i am happy that she is pain free :) and starting a new chapter in her life.
Old 24-12-2011, 02:30 AM
nalan

That card was definitely a clear message to you, and I am glad that you have gained peace from it.

A similar situation happened in regards to my cat, Phoenix. She was 16 years old and went into a diabetic shock. She couldn't control her movements, but she was aware of her surroundings, etc. The vet said to give her 24 hours.

She hadn't improved at all, and I couldn't stand seeing her just lying there, purring and meowing. She couldn't eat unless I helped her, she couldn't drink unless I held her head, and using the kitty box was an embarrassment to her.

So I had her euthanized even though I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do or not because she still stood a chance of recovering.

A week or so later, I dreamt about her--a lucid dream--and she was restored to her primed. That day, there was an article in the paper titled, "Phoenix Rising."

Like your card, I know that article and my dream were messages from her that she is fine.

We are truly blessed to have beloved animals love us back enough to comfort us for their deaths.
Old 24-12-2011, 02:35 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self

your dog sure did love you.
Old 24-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Sundialed

ahh thank you all so much, and the tears flow...
Old 25-12-2011, 02:32 AM
nalan

*purrs* Your friends are still with you, just as mine are with me. They miss you, too, but it's only temporary. Your friend waits, and the mourning is shared...but it's temporary. Remember that.
Old 27-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Sundialed

Hahaha, UPDATE: this sign came in the magical number 3.

I will just be brief. On Christmas my Nana told us she had that same card at home, and then last night we got another call from our Nana saying her sister picked up a card for her son. She picked one out of the selection, which wasn't the peace on earth puppy card, but, out of nowhere, the card behind hers ("misplaced/out of order"/ (right in order hehe)) was the peace on earth puppy card, same one, she picked that one up instead.