Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2010, 08:53 PM
autumn

moldavite

I'm completely baffled with my moldavite and wonder if anyone has insight to what is going on.

I've had moldavite for years. I learned to hard way to listen to it as to when I was supposed to wear it and when I wasn't - after having a few pieces disappear.

I've worn it previously through two breakups and it's helped me move on and see that it wasn't the right relationship for me.

So, now I recently went through a breakup, again. It was a hard decision for me to make as it was someone I love, but he just wasn't in the same place as me.

I've been wearing moldavite on and off. I keep getting the strong urge that I'm supposed to wear it and when I take it off, it calls to me. However, the thing that I'm totally confused about it that when I wear it, I'm sad, my heart hurts and I miss him. When I take it off, I'm okay and I feel like I can move forward and find someone who is on the same page as me. I don't get this, at all! Moldavite has always helped me move forward, not held me back, longing for someone. It makes me not want to wear it, but it calls me when I don't.

I've repeatedly cleaned it and reprogrammed it, just in case...

Any ideas?