Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Anyone use zeolite? For direct work or just around the house?

Just getting back into work with stones/crystals and someone mentioned zeolite to me. I'm wondering about a few things.

First and foremost, I've read there's some debate that it could be potentially toxic to some degree... dust or just from handling, etc? Anyone know more about this? I get different answers depending on where I look. With two people with health problems and a cat, I don't wanna risk that if there's any truth to it.

Second, just... experiences with it? I've heard on a more normal level it absorbs smells and excess moisture, as well as negative energies, etc. Sounds like a fascinating stone and if not for the worry of toxicity, I'd love to get some to place around the house as well as maybe work with energetically.
Old 23-02-2020, 01:49 PM
Pathfinder

Zeolites are a family of crystals..what is commonly called zeolite in crystalsales are clusters of stilbite, prehnite, okonite and something else i can't remember but in fact there are dozens of zeolites including heulandite. Zeolites are usually in combinations and one of the best crystal clusters to have around. Most zeolites in industry use are synthetic because most natural zeolites mare found along asbestos.

Personally zeolites are the most effective fast working meditation crystals.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeropoint101
Just getting back into work with stones/crystals and someone mentioned zeolite to me. I'm wondering about a few things.

First and foremost, I've read there's some debate that it could be potentially toxic to some degree... dust or just from handling, etc? Anyone know more about this? I get different answers depending on where I look. With two people with health problems and a cat, I don't wanna risk that if there's any truth to it.

Second, just... experiences with it? I've heard on a more normal level it absorbs smells and excess moisture, as well as negative energies, etc. Sounds like a fascinating stone and if not for the worry of toxicity, I'd love to get some to place around the house as well as maybe work with energetically.
You can not go wrong using Apophyllite (a Zeolite).

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
Zeolites are a family of crystals..what is commonly called zeolite in crystalsales are clusters of stilbite, prehnite, okonite and something else i can't remember but in fact there are dozens of zeolites including heulandite. Zeolites are usually in combinations and one of the best crystal clusters to have around. Most zeolites in industry use are synthetic because most natural zeolites mare found along asbestos.

Personally zeolites are the most effective fast working meditation crystals.

Sorry, I'm new getting back on here and keep forgetting to check my posts. So... hm... your answer makes things even more complicated I guess. I first learned about zeolite in a non-energetic way. Someone recommended it for absorbing smells around the house, and some googling showed debate on whether or not it could potentially cause health hazards/toxicity. Do you know anything about that for different types or... if a specific type is better? Anything on that aspect?
Old 01-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You can not go wrong using Apophyllite (a Zeolite).

Sorry for the delay. I keep forgetting to check messages here. Which aspect are you saying it's good for. Do you know anything about the toxicity question I asked in the OP?
Old 01-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Master
Apophyllite by herself is not toxic. She has lots of properties but one of the main properties is relieving people of their anxieties.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Apophyllite by herself is not toxic. She has lots of properties but one of the main properties is relieving people of their anxieties.

Cool, I'll definitely look into this one. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Newbie ;)

crystals

crystals do not work. Use science instead. I used to try using crystals 100 kms away from my house. 0% effect
Old 04-03-2020, 12:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolff
crystals do not work. Use science instead. I used to try using crystals 100 kms away from my house. 0% effect

I have no idea what you're talking about. Of course they won't effect you 100kms away from your house. Second, nobody's forcing you to be here, but you're in a spiritual forum subsection about crystal healing. Why are you here if you don't believe they work? Very weird.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeropoint101
I have no idea what you're talking about. Of course they won't effect you 100kms away from your house. Second, nobody's forcing you to be here, but you're in a spiritual forum subsection about crystal healing. Why are you here if you don't believe they work? Very weird.
I live in a basin surrounded by a mountain range in each direction. I found one spot where all the mountain ranges appear the same height.

Interesting energies.

One mountain range possesses just about every time of rock,crystal, mineral you can imagine.

Not too far away is a mining district. I was able to acquire a topographical map of the large volcano that once was active there. That map helps 'make sense' of all the things that are there. Great energies.