Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Hania

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
it greatly worries me what scientists are up to in secret

You should be more worried what govts and corporations are up to and with what.

If you look at ancient scripts such as the sumerian scrolls and the egyptian book of the dead in a symbolism sense of explanation, not a literal translation but for what the pictures represent then there have been "aliens" walking among us as gods and man for thousands of years.

I also think from the things I have read and studied that it isn't the worry of what we would do to aliens in an exploratory sense but what they are doing to us, even down to how they have guided our evolution to this mass psychosis that seems to have developed now, just before the birth of the 6th sun in 2012, the most important event in humankinds existence, the birth of the Aquarian age.
Old 26-11-2006, 03:51 PM
~Jay~

Anyone heard of or read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth? This particular piece is fascinating....

Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.

(You can read them on the crystalinks website if anyone is interested)
Old 07-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Aren't aliens just angels by a different name?

Basically?
Old 07-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hania
You should be more worried what govts and corporations are up to and with what.

If you look at ancient scripts such as the sumerian scrolls and the egyptian book of the dead in a symbolism sense of explanation, not a literal translation but for what the pictures represent then there have been "aliens" walking among us as gods and man for thousands of years.

I also think from the things I have read and studied that it isn't the worry of what we would do to aliens in an exploratory sense but what they are doing to us, even down to how they have guided our evolution to this mass psychosis that seems to have developed now, just before the birth of the 6th sun in 2012, the most important event in humankinds existence, the birth of the Aquarian age.

Excellent...

Also very much enjoyed your avatar?

AM
Old 07-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
AM, I'm sorry but I am completely losing the thread of your response here. I was talking about an alien race and you have proceeded to give me a reply which talks of dogs and you not eating meat. I cannot say as I can see a relevant connection there as you did not word it as so. You also ask if it's okay to help other creations...Of course!

Now whether it is your personal experience or not, you have also refrained from answering my two reasons for not talking about humanity being controlled by an alien race.

Kundalini.

Hi Kundalini, back on-line now! Thought we might as well finish this conversation!

Erm... where were we?

Oh yes... Reasons?

The reasons why I might keep quiet about a race of 'other dimensional beings' controlling the human race...?

There isn't one I know of yet, but in terms of scaring people, fear 'out in the open' is a good thing, as it no longer does badly energetic things to you, or supresses you (much like these beings are doing to innocent people every day, myself included).

In respect of evidence, I do have evidence. I have several good clips of them entering my bedroom through one of their said portholes.
I also have a good internal shot which shows the chaotic nature of their energies? That was a good one. I was proud of that.
But I guess most of my evidence is internal, which people can only access if they look into my eyes and feel it for themselves.

With love and light,

AM
Old 07-01-2007, 07:06 PM
kundalini

Hi Ascended Master, glad to see you back...

What I really wanted to ask you is that yes, okay you have evidence as you have described it above but how exactly do you know that the beings captured on your clips are alien beings who are attempting to enslave humankind? May they not just be ghosts? Also, can you explain in greater detail exactly what it is that you mean when you say 'chaotic nature of their energies'? Please explain this, thanks.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Ascended Master, glad to see you back...

What I really wanted to ask you is that yes, okay you have evidence as you have described it above but how exactly do you know that the beings captured on your clips are alien beings who are attempting to enslave humankind? May they not just be ghosts? Also, can you explain in greater detail exactly what it is that you mean when you say 'chaotic nature of their energies'? Please explain this, thanks.

Hi Kundalini, glad to be back on-line... thank you.
Glad you are so interested in this subject too!

Do you experience sychronicity at all?

With love and light,

AM

PS, I doubt they are ghosts because one of them shape shifted into a winged 'thing' when I focussed on it.

PPS, I've had interesting encounters with several unfortunate human spirits who were enslaved by them, who I rescued. They were (and still are) more than willing to communicate what they know.

PPPS, Their energies comprised of red cells moving about in a chaotic fashion? Very quickly indeed, bumping into each other, spinning around, resonating. Jagged movements. Haphazard? Chaos is the best way I can describe it.
It wasn't like any other energy I had seen. Even at such close quarters.

Have you read Children of the Matrix? What is your belief?

Last edited by Ascended Master : 08-01-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:33 PM
kundalini

Hi AM,

Well, I am certainly not going to discount your personal experiences AM but I just wanted to see what your interpretation of your experiences was like. Very interesting. I have not read Children Of The Matrix. I do indeed experience synchronicity. I would certainly need more specific information as to what belief(s) of my own you would like me to clarify. Thanks for reading, K.
Closed Thread