Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 26-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Knower

Feeling disoriented

I feel like I am suddenly lost. I have been trying to eat healthy. But forget what is good for me. Question is roast beef healthy? I witnessed somebody eat a maladaptive quality in under 2 minutes. An entire pound but do not remember if he looked happy and healthy aftwards.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Knower

Wait , can i still think ?
Old 27-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
I feel like I am suddenly lost. I have been trying to eat healthy. But forget what is good for me. Question is roast beef healthy? I witnessed somebody eat a maladaptive quality in under 2 minutes. An entire pound but do not remember if he looked happy and healthy aftwards.

On one hand...humans are omnivores and are meant to eat a bit of everything including meat....on the other hand over eating of red meat...esp commercially raised red meat is not healthy!

Then you have to ask yourself, what is a healthy amount of meat to consume???

Well...your average person can only assimilate about 20 to 25 grams of protein in one meal....(over consumption of protein is hard on your kidneys)...meaning that a proper portion of meat is about 3 to 4 ounces...perhaps even less....so you can see that it is really easy to eat too much meat and most meat eaters do in fact eat way to much of it....

My own diet is near vegetarian...I say near vegetarian because I do include wild caught fish several times a week in the appropriate 20 to 25 grams of protein portion....meaning a few ounces...small portions of eggs and just enough milk to lighten my coffee in the morning...

I only consume red meat in very small portions once ...perhaps twice per week....and it is always wild meat....usually venison that I went out and killed and butchered myself....

And I will tell you that I believe my diet to be ideal....This diet along with all the exercise I get has allowed me to go into my 50's having normal blood pressure......very low triglycerides and excellent healthy HDL levels and my other inflammation markers are extremely low.

Also from the credible scientific studies out there......pescatarians.....meaning vegetarians that also consume fish... live the longest on average of the various groups studied.......and people who eat a diet high in red meat live the shortest...that pretty much says it all!

So should you never eat red meat??? Of course not....but the amount needed to get the nutrients needed for health is small....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!