Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Master
Just a reminder...
The Almighty established the atoning rituals after the perfect law was given through Moses.

This is the foundation of God's salvation, of which the Messiah Himself is both the Chief Cornerstone, and Capstone of!
Who is the Almighty incarnate, for our sakes and our salvation.
The very Word of the Almighty, made flesh, for our sakes.
Who, for our sakes, and our salvation, became the Lamb of God, slain for the sins of the whole world.

As was prophesied through the ages, and as St. John testifies of in his gospel, and epistles.

The Lamb of God, Who's shed blood cleanses us from all sin.
Which sames washes away the stain thereof. Which same can only do.
As He Himself stated, "Take and eat, this is my body, broken for you.
Take and drink, this is the blood of the new covenant.
Do this in remembrance of me,"

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Morph; Yer, you keep saying about "atoning rituals" and what have you - can quote the bible quite well - know all the catch phrases and can repeat them parrot fashion - but as yet - I fail to see - any explanation..?.. any actual understanding..?...I mean - I see you just repeat the bible phrases - and often you will put a ?? at the end - as if we are all supposed to know already - but you yourself NEVER explain any of it, do you..?....

Instead of parrot fashion pretty phrases, can you give us YOUR OWN understanding..?...because sorry mate - but to just repeat religious statements without any comprehension offered, is just pointless, and a little misleading, and also a little condescending I find, as if you infer by that attitude that bible is the "only truth" and should always be "taken for granted" by us all, just as you , blindly , take it all for granted as truth....

I mean often times it just doesnt even make logical sense does it..??..

Quote:
The Almighty established the atoning rituals after the perfect law was given through Moses.

Well, Answer us this then please - if Moses law was indeed "perfect" - then why did you god go ahead with these "atoning rituals"..?...why the NEED if its all perfect..??..obviously - that law was NOT perfect and so that one you assume to be god took steps to remedy a broke situation as it saw it....

Indeed - if that law and those "atoning rituals" were PERFECT as you keep vainly insisting - then answer us this, also please - WHY DID WE NEED CHRIST ??...

btw - Im sure you are aware - Christ said that one you call god, is not "almighty" at all - just an Angel, mate, that has tricked you...You KNOW He said it - why keep ignoring it..?.. After all, it DOES explain everything, doesn't it.....

But anyway, can you please explain the religious statements you keep quoting parrot fashion ad nausum - then perhaps we could discuss them properly - or do you have no understanding to offer, and that is WHY you can ONLY quote parrot fashion and present nothing of your own truth..??..

I mean - it IS pointless to quote things you cant explain and that nobody else understands either, without help - and no matter how many times you blindly repeat them, it wont somehow like magic, all become real and true...lol.... Like if you repeat over and over "jesus is my saviour jesus is my saviour" as you imply, it WONT give you a free pass to my Fathers abode no matter how much wishful thinking or vain repetition you try - you know this, so wise up - apply some critical thinking were I you my friend.;..
Old 22-01-2018, 02:09 AM
Experiencer

Morpheus, the way I understand what you are saying is as follows: the perfect law was given through Moses-the Israelites were unable to keep the perfect law(sin). God required sacrifice for sin to atone for sin. the animal had to be the first born without blemish,

God sent his son(first born) to sacrifice himself on the cross to atone for the sins of all people-the sacrificial lamb-the high priest to intercede on our behalf.

john 14:6 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:15 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
Morpheus, the way I understand what you are saying is as follows: the perfect law was given through Moses-the Israelites were unable to keep the perfect law(sin). God required sacrifice for sin to atone for sin. the animal had to be the first born without blemish,

God sent his son(first born) to sacrifice himself on the cross to atone for the sins of all people-the sacrificial lamb-the high priest to intercede on our behalf.

john 14:6 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Few make it to the Father--They stop at Jesus--They never accomplish this bottom line reality-John 4:22-24--Jesus told all why---They do not know the one who sent him=Father( John 15:20-21)= YHWH(Jehovah)

100% fact of christian life= DAILY those hearts instruct their minds to accomplish John 4:22-24-- 24/7,365.--- I could dare say--not a single trinitarian on earth accomplishes this will of God.
Old 22-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Few make it to the Father--They stop at Jesus--They never accomplish this bottom line reality-John 4:22-24--Jesus told all why---They do not know the one who sent him=Father( John 15:20-21)= YHWH(Jehovah)

100% fact of christian life= DAILY those hearts instruct their minds to accomplish John 4:22-24-- 24/7,365.--- I could dare say--not a single trinitarian on earth accomplishes this will of God.
The Bible is full of contradictions
Old 22-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus

Right on the nose Pegasus.
Take note here "St. Mathew", so called. You're posting here to cause contention. And, also KJW, you and your faith are missing something, which is vital.
"All have fallen short of the glory of God."
Including you, MAT!
You also KJW.

The scriptures make clear, as Paul cited, we cannot be perfect by our own efforts before God, or by our works! So, He Himself needed to become the sacrificial Lamb for our sakes.
As I've pointed out, study bears out that original sin involves both this material world as currently percieved, and this organic animal/mammal situation in which we find ourselves.
( In "illusory" time and space. )

The scripture says that we have fallen short of the glory of the Almighty, because once there was union and unity with Him, before the fall.
So, I'll say once again... that "stars", throughout the ages of the writings... represent both ANGELS AND PEOPLE ALIKE! Research, yourselves!

The Law is perfect, "Mathew", but you fall FAR short of this, so (??)
For our sakes The Almighty established the sacrificial, atoning rituals.
Of which, again... the long prophesied Messiah and Savior is both the Chief Cornerstone, and Capstone of.

Mathew, you should ask yourself, "Am I blind?"
And then, "What is blinding me?"

However, salvation comes by supernatural, and divine revelation.
"It is a gift of God, not of any works,
SO THAT NONE SHOULD BOAST".
- St. Paul
Ephesians 2:8

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-01-2018, 08:02 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
The Bible is full of contradictions

Trinitarian bibles are filled with error, that is why. Then those teachers twist certain things to fit digma over truth.The New world translation corrected the errors.
Old 22-01-2018, 08:03 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Right on the nose Pegasus.
Take note here "St. Mathew", so called. You're posting here to cause contention. And, also KJW, you and your faith are missing something, which is vital.
"All have fallen short of the glory of God."
Including you, MAT!
You also KJW.

The scriptures make clear, as Paul cited, we cannot be perfect by our own efforts before God, or by our works! So, He Himself needed to become the sacrificial Lamb for our sakes.
As I've pointed out, study bears out that original sin involves both this material world as currently percieved, and this organic animal/mammal situation in which we find ourselves.
( In "illusory" time and space. )

The scripture says that we have fallen short of the glory of the Almighty, because once there was union and unity with Him, before the fall.
So, I'll say once again... that "stars", throughout the ages of the writings... represent both ANGELS AND PEOPLE ALIKE! Research, yourselves!

The Law is perfect, "Mathew", but you fall FAR short of this, so (??)
For our sakes The Almighty established the sacrificial, atoning rituals.
Of which, again... the long prophesied Messiah and Savior is both the Chief Cornerstone, and Capstone of.

Mathew, you should ask yourself, "Am I blind?"
And then, "What is blinding me?"

However, salvation comes by supernatural, and divine revelation.
"It is a gift of God, not of any works,
SO THAT NONE SHOULD BOAST".
- St. Paul
Ephesians 2:8

I agree--ALL fall short---but Few have truth. It makes all the difference. God requires one to have truth--John 4:22-24
Old 22-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Master
God is Truth, KJ.
Jesus, in the scriptures, has made clear to us Who He is.

He is the "Chief Cornerstone", because He was there, in the giving of the Law, and in the establishment of the atoning practices, both.
Which were established for the sake of His people.

Old 23-01-2018, 04:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

kjw47--It is God who brings us to faith in Jesus Christ. Gods will for all believers is that we become like Jesus Christ. it is God who makes us more and more like Jesus Christ.

Yes, believers, Christians sin but it says in IJohn 1:9 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

One of the characteristics of God is that once He begins something he sees it through to completion.