Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder

A question for spell casters here

I was spirit walking one time and saw a spell that was cast. I didnt touch it. Mostly spells have a grey look to them, this had a covering on it. In my journals i describe it as a breaded spell. You know like breaded chicken. And on the spell were little spider like things that would travil the length of the spell.

The spell was cast by a nacromancer in Toronto, Canada, went through a necklace belonging to a man in California and was attacking a woman in Perrysburg, Oh.

Just curious if you've ever heard of anything like it. (This was back in the 80's)
Old 09-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Ascender
I have not and did not know you could see a spell. However, if someone were to use such a spell there would be some serious repercussions. This spell sounds malicious. Black magic always hurts the sender more than the receiver.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder

Unfortunately, there is more black magic going on than what people realize.

I dont want to darken your mood with this. But much dark magik is used in the slave trade.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder

On a lighter note. Seeing spells. In the same way you can see an aura. Spells are much finer, like threads. Prayers have a light blue color spells often a light grey. ( now i want to add to this color thing. These are the colors i see them. Knowing how the universe is, im sure others will experience them in other colors) . I want to add to in reguards to spells. I have to believe many people see them already, they just didnt know what they were
Old 10-05-2018, 05:23 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
Unfortunately, there is more black magic going on than what people realize.

I dont want to darken your mood with this. But much dark magic is used in the slave trade.

I'm quite skeptical. There's no need for magic in the slave trade. Money and demand is what keeps that going.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Pathfinder

People use magik for all sorts of reasons. If you think all is sweet and wonderful and no darkness ever in the spiritual, then you have been decieved.

There is more that is beautiful and full of life in the spiritual, but there is the darkness to. All life has the right to choose to be in the light or walk in darkness. Humans do this all the time. And humans are also spiritual beings
Old 10-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
People use magik for all sorts of reasons. If you think all is sweet and wonderful and no darkness ever in the spiritual, then you have been decieved.

There is more that is beautiful and full of life in the spiritual, but there is the darkness to. All life has the right to choose to be in the light or walk in darkness. Humans do this all the time. And humans are also spiritual beings

Of course there is darkness. Everyone knows that. I just don't think people in the slave trade are using it. There wouldn't be a reason for it. I don't even think that type of person would know about it.

Let me just make sure we are on the same page. Are you referring to human traffickers?
Old 10-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Pathfinder

Yes in human trafficing. The magic is used as a tool to force submission. Think of it this way. There are ways to charm. But all spells have opposites. We think of charms mostly as innocent. There are people in this world with very evil intentions.

The spiritual work i do is fighting all of it. Those who are deep into darkness have one thing in mind. Destroy the family bond. Our greatest strength is our love of family
Old 10-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Ascender
The thing is, again they don't need magic to do that. They force the girls to be submissive through abuse. If they don't listen, the men beat them.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:11 AM
Pathfinder

Lilly, there are all sorts of ways people use magic. I remember during the eighties, corparate America was in love with the idea of having spells cast on thier products so they would sell better. Even in todays markets. I can still tell when an item has a spell on it or not