Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Durant

Kiffik, my Pleiadian son.

Kiffik, my Pleidian son.

My first meeting with Kiffik.....

I DREAMT I AWOKE FROM A DREAM to find a mother and her young son standing in my bedroom. Although they looked quite ordinary I somehow knew they were Aliens.
I asked the mother why she had come and what she wanted. She smiled and said her son, "Kiffik" wanted to visit me. I looked at the little boy who appeared to be about 5-6 years old. He had no hair, but his big blue eyes seemed familar. I smiled and held my arms open to him. He smiled, looked up at his mother, and than ran to jump on my lap.
He seemed to be almost weightless as he threw his arms around my neck. When I turned to ask his mother why Kiffik wanted to visit me...she was gone.
"Oh brother!" I thought, "What the heck am I supposed to do with this kid."
And, while I was wondering, Kiffik asked if I would show him how to build a snowman.
"Oh brother!" I thought again. But, it seemed a simple enough request.
So, the next thing I know I'm rolling big balls of snow around the yard to make a snowman. The kid watched me carefully and imitated my every move. He seemed quite serious about our "work." Then I realized I must have appeared to be "seriously working." I decided to "lighten-up."
When the snowman was finally built I stepped back to look at it. So did Kiffik.
"Well, he has no eyes" I said, pretending to be perplexed.
Kiffik looked at me with real concern on his face.
"Well, we'll just have to make do," I said, and motioned for him to follow me back into the house. He continued to follow me from room to room as I searched for something to use as eyes for the snowman. I was still searching when he held up two chocolate-chip cookies he found in the kitchen.
"Perfect!" I said.
He smiled with self-satisfaction. His smile made me happy.
So, without too much further effort we found a scarf and my top hat. Then I grabbed a carrot from the refrigerator as we ran back out the door. A few minutes later, our snowman was "fixed," but still without a mouth. So, I picked up a fallen branch and snapped-off a twig to use for its mouth.
Then, as if he had suddenly gotten-the-hang of building snowmen, Kiffik broke the remaining branch into two pieces and stuck them on either side of the snowman for its arms.
Then we both stepped back to have another look. Well, it wasn't the best looking snowman I'd ever seen. In fact, it looked pretty darn pathetic. Its chocolate-chip cookie eyes were crossed....its carrot-nose was bent...its twig-mouth was twisted into a stupid grin...its branch-arms were sticking upright...and its top hat was lopsided on its head!
I began to feel as though I had failed the kid. I didn't want to look at him for fear of seeing disappointment in his eyes.
But, suddenly, he started to giggle. Then his giggle turned into laughter. Then, when I turned to look he was rolling around in the snow laughing hysterically!
"That's the silliest snowman I've ever seen!" he roared with laughter.
I felt relieved as I, too, burst into laughter. Soon we were both laughing and rolling around in the snow together. Then we began to throw snow in each other's faces, which then turned into a rollicking snowball fight. And then I showed him how to make "angels" in the snow. He shrieked with delight. And, it was the most "silly fun" I'd had since my own kids were little.
The next thing I remember is his mother returning. She just suddenly appeared in my yard from out of nowhere. She smiled at me and said they (she and Kiffik) had to go.
"So soon?" I asked.
And she said, "Yes, we must go now."
I brushed the snow off Kiffik and sent him toward his mother. She took his hand and they slowly walked down the driveway. And, just before they were out of sight, Kiffik turned to me and shouted "Bye dad! I love you!"
I couldn't speak. My heart was breaking.

Old 15-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Enlightener

I have connections to Lemuria-Mu, I beleive I have a family there. Or at least a brother or twin.

I found these sites on the net for you

http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Wisdom...Pleiadians.htm
http://www.pleiadians.net/

Enlightener
Closed Thread