Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-06-2023, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling by Tora 6/17/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

“Greetings everyone, Quan Yin here. Tora and I are telepathically communicating for this channel, as we always do, therefore it is a bit more “common” sounding. Trance is quite more vibrationally higher in wording. So, in this piece, I wish to discuss the great subject that follows my soul like wind in the sky: compassion.

Many of you have studied it, but is it not so that Spiritual concepts are built upon infinity? Tora is, and has been, a fan of the concept of infinity for as long as I’ve known him as an entity…and why not? It is a glorious concept, for it creates the capability of improving oneself in…anything…forever. I and Tora love that. A soul that is even billions of years…often studies harder than the soul that is a million years old…strange, but true.

So, let’s apply this to compassion, yes? Compassion is the ability to be conscious of another being’s pain or suffering, even to the point of feeling it yourself. What do you feel when you see a loved one who is suffering? Suffering as well, yes? Now, can you do that for someone who is not a loved one or family member? That is compassion. Can you see a human being who is struggling with mental health; physical health; financial in-stability; etc, and feel and be conscious…of what they feel and are experiencing?
Let us end this channeling here. I intend to continue these with Tora often. We both wish ideal blessings for all of you.”

Quan Yin
Channeled by Tora
6/13/2023
Old 18-06-2023, 05:00 AM
Administrator
Hello

We all hold he ability to communicate, we all have that compassion in us for others. What happens sadly too many times is that we forget that we do not walk that path alone we are with Guides and are guided.

I know well that I have walked in many a lifetime and have had many contacts. I choose the path in this lifetime not to financially profit form what abilities I have and to honor all of those that share in the same paths either for profit or for non profit we all have our path.

I too honor those that communicate with higher beings, Divine if you wish as too we all have that within us to tap into that energy as well.

Blessings and welcome to the site.

Lynn
Old 18-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Administrator
I would agree with what Lynn has said having being born with my gifts
I have only ever used them for good

Namaste
Old 18-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling by Tora 6/18/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

“Alright loves, let’s again communicate today. Right now, we are reaching, perhaps a small amount, but, more and more people a day (you have no idea how large that audience will grow in a very specific time, but I do not wish to elaborate there). Tora and I right now are working and speaking better than we have for a while.

So, what is today? What is the information of Spirit that will flow through Tora and I? We feel “fear,” “uncertainty,” in the ethers and the air. This planet…my gosh have we worked so hard here, you and us, our readers. The souls that have come here to assist in any way they can, can barely “manage” in all senses of the word, and Tora and I’s hearts crack constantly.

This history of this Galaxy is way beyond the understanding of almost any soul here incarnated. However, so much information has come out for the past handful of decades, that our journey here is actually about done. Obviously, timing is now an issue of extreme frustration, and even us in the higher dimensions are intensely sick of even thinking about the “when” and the “predicting of such events occurring.” My family…I use coping skills to avoid these thoughts…thoughts of when I will be reunited.

Now, I wish to apologize for bring sadness, and even grief, to our message today…but that is what came from myself, and Tora, and again we apologize. However, I know…that those of you reading this, will allow some of your own grief to pass with reading this, and that is a good thing.

Remember loves, benevolence is still King in this Universe, and by God, all those who worship true goodness in this Universe, will not allow this planet to fall. Please, take time today or very soon, to exercise peace in different ways. Take a bath; take a long shower; write a poem of your feelings; practice your coping-skills; kiss your mates and children…and allow hope to continuously rebuild within.

I love all of you.” - Quan Yin

Tora: “I am most grateful for this channeling, and I hope it affects many. My heart wishes to write out a quote I have been aware of for over 20 years: “Only the bravest of souls come to Earth.” Hang in there…”
Old 19-06-2023, 01:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you to both of you, Lynn and Native spirit, for your lovely responses. I too have massive respect for psychic/empathic/etc. abilities. I am in my 16th year of practicing them, with 23 years of "steering" myself in that direction. I look forward to interacting more with both of you, and others on this site.

Quan Yin: "I look forward to it as well dearests (*smiles deeply)."