Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Powers Along With XYZ Dimensions

2 poles of axis of spherical celestial objects --ex Earth-- that often associated with a torus shaped EMagnetic field may define a finite line between the two poles.

A 1D finite line ____ has two terminal end points. Infinite lines only exist as metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ergo irrelevant to our finite, occupied space Universe.

....A finite line is XYZ or an integral aggregate of 4 sets of XYZ ergo a cube.

....Or as one vertexial intersection of a right-angled tetrahedron See LINK

A 2 closed D plane /\ has 2 sides/faces aka Integral set of 3 nodal event resulting in a single opening/void/skylight/portal

A 3D polyhedron has inside, finite volume and outside macro-infinite space See link 990.01

A 4th D as Observed TIME{ frequency of vertexial events ergo motion } has a terminal beginning / and ending \ aka /\/\/\/

..{A 4th D as abstract metaphysical Time has a beginning *.....* ending time lag rates between now and now again and now and now and now and now.....}

A 5th D ---or power-- as spin/motion occurs as < left or right > association to an abstract metaphysical axis.

A 6th D --or power-- as oscillating motion between forward and backward, outside-out and inside-out motion and phase of existence.

A 7th D --or power-- as expansion-contraction motion

A 8th D --or as power-- precession motion ex orbit of moon around Earth at approximate 90 degree{ a little less } association

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 01-07-2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
IN this link to my Cosmic Threeness is the closet I come to discussing "higher dimensions" but I make clear I prefer the word "powers" rather than dimensions, as Fuller did also.

And specifically message #8.

Powers ex Observed TIME coincide with XYZ/3D{ spatial }.

2 poles of axis of spherical celestial objects that often associated with a torus shaped EMagnetic field.

A 1D line ____ has two terminal end points.

The correct terminology is 'line segment' (a 'line' is of infinite length by definition).

Quote:
A 2D plane /\ has 2 sides/faces.

A 'plane' is a 2D space. I think you mean a polygon. In that case we don't usually talk about faces because we only need to talk about sides (edges) and angles. To be geometrically consistent, however, we would say a polygon has 1 face so that we can also say that a cube has 6 faces. In the world where only 3 D shapes exist, we say a flat shape like a coin has 2 faces (but we ignore the 3rd cylindrical face).

Quote:
A 3D polyhedron has inside, finite volume and outside macro-infinite space

Like a 3D shape has 1 volume, a 2D shape has 1 face (area), and a 1D shape has one line (or line segment).

Quote:
A 4th D as Observed TIME{ frequency of events } has a terminal beginning / and ending \ aka /\/\/\/

..{A 4th D as abstract metaphysical Time has a beginning *.....* ending time .....}

A 5th D ---or power-- as spin/motion occurs as < left or right > association to an abstract metaphysical axis.

A 6th D --or power-- as oscillation between forward and backward, outside-out and inside-out motion and phase of existence.

A 8th D --or as power-- precession motion ex orbit of moon around Earth at approximate 90 degree{ a little less } association
Old 01-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Revisioning of A Finite Line and Two Terminal End Points

2 poles of axis of spherical celestial objects --ex Earth-- that often associated with a torus shaped EMagnetic field may define a finite line between the two poles.

A 1D finite line ____ has two terminal end points. Infinite lines only exist as metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ergo irrelevant to our finite, occupied space Universe.

....A finite line is XYZ or an integral aggregate of 4 sets of XYZ ergo a cube.

....Or as one vertexial intersection of a right-angled tetrahedron See LINK

A 2 closed D plane /\ has 2 sides/faces aka Integral set of 3 nodal event resulting in a single opening/void/skylight/portal

A 3D polyhedron has inside, finite volume and outside macro-infinite space See link 990.01

A 4th D as Observed TIME{ frequency of vertexial events ergo motion } has a terminal beginning / and ending \ aka /\/\/\/

..{A 4th D as abstract metaphysical Time has a beginning *.....* ending time lag rates between now and now again and now and now and now and now.....}

A 6th D --or power-- as oscillating motion between forward and backward, outside-out and inside-out motion and phase of existence.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-07-2018, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
“we have not evidence of any alledeged 'higher dimension" yet 7L, Dustin and Gem want discuss them with me.” r6r6

That quote was taken from something r6 was saying; when he stated it I had not been really following the thread, just had skimmed through all of it to ketch back up so I was unaware that others had expressed any interest in discussing higher dimensions. Anyways if Gem, 7L, or anyone else is interested in this here it is.

I find this stuff interesting so I look into it though I haven't greatly studied it.
So r6 made the statement about there being no evidence. I don't doubt that r6 has good reason to think that but personally I haven’t reach such an understanding yet; so here is the evidence that I'm dealing with, I'm not saying that my thoughts properly frame the evidence in relation to physics (or in understanding it as evidence) but I would be interested in trying to learn how such evidence might better be framed in relation to models of physics.

[Some what, my evidence is from human experience because I think a good model should be able to describe such experience. Also #3,4,&5 are written by people with scientific backgrounds who took the time to make such observations properly regardless of how briefly they are referenced bellow.]
1. in eastern religion God has many faces and not all are in this manifested universe.
2. many people believe in other planes: physical, astral, causal. Personally I think all three of these planes exist in this manifested universe; I think all they are, are subtler forms of everything that exist ie think of the difference between macro and quantum forms.
3. Dr. David R. Hawkins describes an experience and understanding of the process of enlightenment, most notably the difference between the self and the Self.
4. Barbara Ann Brennan describes the auric layers of the body and the universe in her first book then in the second she discusses holographic perception, the hara, and the core star. The core star seems to be, I think, our individualized consciousness in its original form meaning that its in the same form as God awake unified would be in (the concept of the self and the Self, and cycles of God). In her book she discusses a mediation technique to give up temporarily the individualization of the core star which she describes as going though another dimension.
5. Amid Groswami a theoretical nuclear physicist wrote this: “In a scientific paper published in 1989, and again in 1993 in The Self-Aware Universe, I arrived at the paradox-resolving proposition that the domain of potentiality is our consciousness–not in the form of ordinary ego-consciousness, but as a higher consciousness in which we are all one.”

So what interest me about higher dimensions is whether or not they help to frame all of the above into a model which makes sense. It is my thought that #5,4,3,&1 are all talking about the same thing; #5 is talking about quantum which is obviously inside our manifested universe but in the understanding of the author he also talks about it as if its a different realm, prior to manifest/wave collapse, “a realm of potentiality” which exists outside of space-time. “Higher dimensions” is very ambiguous; what I more specifically mean is dimensions of nonlinear space-time. It is my belief that God is all that can and well ever exist; also that God, in one of his faces, is unified currently and during all time; also that what exists in this universe is division not unity; and also it is my belief that matter is no different than mind, I do not believe that things exist as objects created by the mind, I think that matter and mind are interchangeable meaning that mind creates matter and matter creates mind. So if God is everything and is always unified and the universe is division then how do we to reconcile the difference? I attempt to do so with nonlinear dimensions. What do you think or do, or do you have a different set of statements which would then frame the issue differently?

Here's a random quote I came across which I thought was cool: “Soham: I am that I am. The Universe exists within me, as much as I exist in the in the universe.” Pinterest, website online.

Thanks for any response, currently as usual I don't have internet but unlike usual I'm staying a little way outside of town so in responding it may take me a little while.
Hello Dustin, I and others have certainly touched on these topics recently.
Rather than try to restate it, here are links in this thread to some of my relevant posts, as well as to a discussion over several pages on another overlapping thread.

You may want to take a look and see if any of these address this topic in ways that are relevant or meaningful to you, and if so, please feel free to bring it back here for further discussion. They all involve my musings on the intersection (so to speak) of the physical and the metaphysical.

Peace & blessings
7L

this thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...113675&page=13 post 122
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...113675&page=15 post 142, 145, 149
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...113675&page=16 post 153

overlapping discussion on earlier thread on GOD, where I post here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...112104&page=19 post 188
through
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...112104&page=24 post 236
with 1 or 2 posts per page

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 02-07-2018, 01:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
powers

Write I forgot about your powers, it has been along time since I read them last. When I have more time I well consider that thought.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 02-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hello Dustin, I and others have certainly touched on these topics recently.
Rather than try to restate it [....]

Great thank you I'll check it out.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 12-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Positive Curvature - Flat - Negative Curvature of Tori

In thinking about Universe/God and initial set of circumstance labeled as the Big Bang, I wondered about my geo-numerical, toriodal collective set as of every particle of Universe/God.

https://math.stackexchange.com/quest...infty-manifold

At above link we can see a flattened/squeezed torus, as squeezed from top and bottom, making the flat points of transistion between positive and negative curvature, become a flat plane.

The flat points become extended/suspended. This would increase amplitude height of radii inversions with my geo-numerical tori.

Below I show how this is outer great circle peak of positive and inner negative curvature get further and further apart from each other.

outer.......1..........................5........7. .........................11...........13.....
........-
........-
........-

inside-0....................................6............ ..........................12.............
inside-..................3............................... ........9.................................
........-
........-
........-
........-

inner...............2............4................ ...........8.......10...........................14

This means the radii/radial inversions as Observed TIME sine-wave pattern 0,3,6,9,12,15 would be longer and that means the amplitude of sine-wave is increased.

Generally speaking the amplitude of a wave represent the quantity of photons, electrons or particles and not their frequency.

So it is important others understand that frequency is high/short frequency or low/long frequnecy is differrent from amplitude of the wave.

Again this is about shape of graviational and dark energy space and they place where the two transition into each other via torus shape.

And what is possible shapes that would correlate to accelerating expansion of space via observations indirect presuming existence of dark energy

Ex I think I can find deformed tori that show much larger negative curvature of a torus. A collective set of those as all particles of Universe/God, might explain dark energy we appear to observe as being dominant now.

Then maybe later on the graviational positive curvature may grow larger and negative curvature smaller.

Old 19-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Inner Curvature vs Outer Curvature

Here is another image of torus with outer positive curvature expanded.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...ig26_319208752

My thoughts were could we have torus with inner negative curvature being larger{ more expanded } and that might reflect our accelerating expansion Universe.

Will look for more images that show a torus deformed so that its inner negative curvature areas are expanded more than the outer positive curvature

Quote:

https://math.stackexchange.com/quest...infty-manifold

At above link we can see a flattened/squeezed torus, as squeezed from top and bottom, making the flat points of transistion between positive and negative curvature, become a flat plane.

The flat points become extended/suspended. This would increase amplitude height of radii inversions with my geo-numerical tori.

Ex I think I can find deformed tori that show much larger/expanded negative curvature of a torus. A collective set of those as all particles of Universe/God, might explain dark energy we appear to observe as being dominant now.

Then maybe later on the graviational positive curvature may grow larger and negative curvature smaller.

Old 19-07-2018, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color de Sitter Space Curvature etc ???

This link is an aside --mostly unrelated-- from my concerns but feel need to post it cause I had never seen this specific presentation of three kinds of curvature before or its relation to deSitter.

Mostly beyond my understanding and comprehension. However, what is noteworthy is the negative curvature is in two isolated parts.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/qu...r-the-universe

Also if you go to bottom of the webpage and click 4 more responses you get a little highlighted insight from the person who produced the above.

• @FredericThomas Ok, look. You can't percieve the whole space at once. You can only measure something locally (like light travelled through the whole universe but you can only detect it when it arrives to you) hen if you live in de Sitter you may interprete the same observations as coming from universe with k=0 or k=±

Quote:
Here is another image of torus with outer positive curvature expanded.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...ig26_319208752

My thoughts were could we have torus with inner negative curvature being larger{ more expanded } and that might reflect our accelerating expansion Universe.

Will look for more images that show a torus deformed so that its inner negative curvature areas are expanded more than the outer positive curvature

Old 22-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Vacuum and DeSitter Space and Leonard Susskind

https://www.quora.com/General-Relati...-for-cosmology

..."Given these conditions, one can define de Sitter space to be the maximally symmetric solution to the vacuum Einstein equations (Tab=0 ) with positive cosmological constant.

.....Just for completeness, note that Anti de Sitter space is the maximally symmetric solution to Einstein's equations with negative cosmological constant."...

Also I just found this by Leonard Susskind. Leonard is leader in this area of mathematics, cosmology and physics. See LIGO further below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZf8cCBOsA

This utube above is way over my head in mathematics. However, over the years and enough sklmming of stuff like this, Leonard does a nice summation overview and supringly, I found enough of interesting because he references Bekenstein{ black hole and holgraphic } scenarios confirmed by hawking and deSitter space transposed into Euclidean space.

Try it and give it a chance if you have time. I got 36 minutes into it with slow internet connection.

Leonards ideas were basis for LIGO i.e. the observations of gravitational spacetime via mirrors reflecting light two and fro over 2 miles ---and validated differrent places on Earth--- with the light arriving at differrent times ergo space dialation{ expansion/elongation } in one direction contraction/compression in other direction.