Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-09-2018, 04:22 AM
Experiencer

COMPARATIVE GODS of HINDUS,CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS

The All MIGHTY GOD is the one who created Space Time HYDROGEN HELIUM. But nobody worships Him as we need milk and bread and not hydrogen and helium. So we worship Superintending Gods who fulfills our needs. The Superintending God of our Solar System is Vishnu. Brahma, Vishnu Kardam Prajapati, and Ashura Maya Danav are the lesser Gods who are derived from Him (Vishnu).

In the beginning everybody worshiped Vishnu. When population increased the requirement for land space too grew hence there arose a great war( 99.3 million yrs) between the Europeans then called as Devas and the Middle East Inhabitants called as Ashuras. For winning victory the Devas approached Vishnu and the Ashuras approached Ashura Maya Danav and both became their worshipable Gods. Subsequently Vishnu Kardam Prajapati who created Adam and Eve ( 9581BC ) became Christians, Ashura MD abbreviated to Allah became MUslims God, and Vishnu continued to remain as Hindu God.

For evaluation we would compare the deeds of these three gods'

ALLAH : He invented Space ship, created a magic pond that brought dead alive, built great cities. He was defeated by Vishnu by cheating, Fled to America, Built New Delhi Old Fort ( 1432 BC that still exist ) and lost in obscurity. He is powerless at present perhaps dead.

VISHNU KARDAM PRAJAPATI: HE Created Adam and Eve to revive the dwindling population of Europeans during Ice Age. Parted the REd Sea to Protect Jew slaves. Perhaps alive and powerful.

VISHNU :Re-fixed Earth when it slipped out from its orbit. As Krishna Rotated earth in reverse to save Arjun during Mahabharat war. Traveled trillions of light year to the watery layer of our Universe to bring back the Brahmin's dead son. Made sun to shine brightly to save me from the freezing cold.

It is not difficult to guess who is the greatest God.
Old 16-09-2018, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
The All MIGHTY GOD is the one who created Space Time HYDROGEN HELIUM. But nobody worships Him as we need milk and bread and not hydrogen and helium. So we worship Superintending Gods who fulfills our needs. The Superintending God of our Solar System is Vishnu. Brahma, Vishnu Kardam Prajapati, and Ashura Maya Danav are the lesser Gods who are derived from Him (Vishnu).

In the beginning everybody worshiped Vishnu. When population increased the requirement for land space too grew hence there arose a great war( 99.3 million yrs) between the Europeans then called as Devas and the Middle East Inhabitants called as Ashuras. For winning victory the Devas approached Vishnu and the Ashuras approached Ashura Maya Danav and both became their worshipable Gods. Subsequently Vishnu Kardam Prajapati who created Adam and Eve ( 9581BC ) became Christians, Ashura MD abbreviated to Allah became MUslims God, and Vishnu continued to remain as Hindu God.

For evaluation we would compare the deeds of these three gods'

ALLAH : He invented Space ship, created a magic pond that brought dead alive, built great cities. He was defeated by Vishnu by cheating, Fled to America, Built New Delhi Old Fort ( 1432 BC that still exist ) and lost in obscurity. He is powerless at present perhaps dead.

VISHNU KARDAM PRAJAPATI: HE Created Adam and Eve to revive the dwindling population of Europeans during Ice Age. Parted the REd Sea to Protect Jew slaves. Perhaps alive and powerful.

VISHNU :Re-fixed Earth when it slipped out from its orbit. As Krishna Rotated earth in reverse to save Arjun during Mahabharat war. Traveled trillions of light year to the watery layer of our Universe to bring back the Brahmin's dead son. Made sun to shine brightly to save me from the freezing cold.

It is not difficult to guess who is the greatest God.
Namaste.

I shall indulge you here (instead of in a forum like General Beliefs, where a thread such as this belongs).

You know, whenever I see the crescent moon of the Islamic tradition, I either think of Lord Shiva (Chandrashekara) or else the Bindu above the pranava "Aum". It makes me realise that Allah, Shiva and Jehovah are all one-in-the-same and everything else is only a man-made concept to start wars over.

I do not believe there are any 'greater' or 'lesser' Gods, because God is God and the Devas are all emanations of Maha Deva anyway, but in no way do I say that Lord Vishnu is greater/lesser than Lord Shiva. Shaivites do not do this...only Vaishnavas do, as they segregate all the 'Gods" under Lord Vishnu and all that does, is confuse the heck out of people and turn them away from exploring Hinduism.

Although, I do realise that you are an Islamophobe...all your threads attest to that fact...can't have any of those mlecchas destroying the purity of Hindu thought can we? We can manage to do that all by ourselves without any outside help, thank you very much.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 20-09-2018, 06:24 AM
Experiencer

What matters is abiding by Nature's Bio Laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

I shall indulge you here (instead of in a forum like General Beliefs, where a thread such as this belongs).

You know, whenever I see the crescent moon of the Islamic tradition, I either think of Lord Shiva (Chandrashekara) or else the Bindu above the pranava "Aum". It makes me realise that Allah, Shiva and Jehovah are all one-in-the-same and everything else is only a man-made concept to start wars over.

I do not believe there are any 'greater' or 'lesser' Gods, because God is God and the Devas are all emanations of Maha Deva anyway, but in no way do I say that Lord Vishnu is greater/lesser than Lord Shiva. Shaivites do not do this...only Vaishnavas do, as they segregate all the 'Gods" under Lord Vishnu and all that does, is confuse the heck out of people and turn them away from exploring Hinduism.

Although, I do realise that you are an Islamophobe...all your threads attest to that fact...can't have any of those mlecchas destroying the purity of Hindu thought can we? We can manage to do that all by ourselves without any outside help, thank you very much.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Aum Namo Shivaya ! There are billions and trillions of Gods performing different functional duties in the universes. All of them are not equal as you are not equal to the President of US though you both are humans.

Actually it matters little what God you worship and what religion you follow. What matters is abiding by Nature's Bio Laws. If you commit homicide, No god can ever save you from going to the gallows. The advantage of worshiping Krishna is that He prevents you from doing negative Karma. Jesus shares moderate negative karma on behalf of the Christian God. But Allah encourages for committing negative karma, hence Muslims remain miserable.

Muslims regard Crescent as holy symbol as Allah or Ashura Maya was the devotee of Lord Shiva, its owner.