Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-10-2013, 11:43 AM
silent whisper

Weight lifting

“To strengthen the muscles of your heart, the best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit whenever you can.”

Dodinsky -

Old 08-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Master
Couldn't agree more sw :)
Kind blessings Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 08-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account
That's great! And actual weight lifting does tremendous things for the energy body. Why its not popular like meditation. I don't know? Exercise and meditation daily is wondrous.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 08-10-2013, 07:49 PM
lily of the valley

SW...this is beautiful......thank you for the reminder...
Old 09-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
That's great! And actual weight lifting does tremendous things for the energy body. Why its not popular like meditation. I don't know? Exercise and meditation daily is wondrous.

I had a feeling there was something to it!
Old 09-10-2013, 06:48 AM
silent whisper

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”

― John Lennon

Old 10-10-2013, 04:12 AM
silent whisper

“All that is necessary to awaken to yourself as the radiant emptiness of spirit is to stop seeking something more or better or different, and to turn your attention inward to the awake silence that you are.”

~ Adyashanti

Old 10-10-2013, 10:08 AM
silent whisper

The world is changed by your example and not by your opinion.
~ Paulo Coelho

Old 10-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
“To strengthen the muscles of your heart, the best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit whenever you can.”

Dodinsky -

Wonderful Thank You.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:10 PM
silent whisper

Your welcome Indiana..

The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different." - Hippocrates