Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2018, 03:15 AM
Master
Looking to hard

Hello,

I am throwing this out here.

Do you think some look to hard to find spirituality ( for lack of better term at the moment).?

This is not so much asked to judge another or condemn, just a courious thought.

For me, gone through periods in life wandering, so it seemed. Looking for what it's it all about and who is this "God" anyways.

Then I stopped looking for it and bam noticed it is all right in front of my face.
Then realized it was not "God" I was looking for, but myself.

Through this the connection started to unfold and with in these noticed it is all with in this unfolding.

Took the pressure off myself and let myself be of it, instead of feeling outside of it.

Now, feel this called spirituality is the very process and unfolding of life.

Seems, to me so simple, yet takes effort and work through living it.

But, what was thought needed to be sought, was there all along and is here right now.

May be it is myself seeing myself, may be it is realizing life is the journey.
May be it is dropping the act and living the play. A combination of these and much more.

So the question came. Thinking, perhaps trying too hard to see and in the process making oneself blind to what is being.

Some of my thoughts on this.

What do you fee?