Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 07:10 PM
dreamer

Its behind you..........

:3some: There was once an everything that didn't know it was anything but wanted desperately to be something. One day the everything set off on a journey to try and become something.

The everything travelled up and out, down and under into the nothingness in search of the something that it wanted so much but didn't know it already had. Soon the everything began to think of itself as something and as the search continued the belief grew.

I am something, i am something shouted the everything to anything that could hear, look at me i am something it shouted into the nothingness.

Somewhere deep inside the everything a cry called out that there was more and so the search continued. The something thought that it was special but the nothingness could give no answers but still outwards it looked into the infinate possibilities of the nothingness.

The something came to rest. It was cold and dark on the edge of nothingness. I could go on forever cried the something, this nothingness has no end. I feel there is more but i have gone as far as i can bear to go. And with that the something turned around and as it looked back at itself it realised that it was indeed everything and had been all along. Ah said the everything i was looking the wrong way, how silly and it laughed and went home for tea and crumpets and sleep and dreamt of a pacman threesome.
Closed Thread